Make me laugh and you win!

Make me laugh and you win!
Here is an example of jokes that make me laugh:
What is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrari

How many dead babys does it take to change the lightbulb? Appearently not 5 because i'm stilltitting in the dark

Why is asperin white??

Because it works

Yeah, but isn't there a trunk?

God has a cruel sense of humor,
Gives Blacks sparkling white teeths, but nothing they can laugh about,except their own siutation,

Wow. Usually I laugh at jokes like that, but that's just depressing.

Maybe because I'm black though. Who knows?

Whats the difference between a baby and a rock..

You cant fuck a rock

TRANNY ON TWITCH /bunnybennett ask how big her cock is and complement her big addams apple

Yes you can.

What's the best thing about raping a 6 year old girl?

Getting to kill her afterward.

Why did the old man scoop da boop?

>SHOOP DOOP

How would i fuck a rock

What's the best thing about twenty-six years olds?
-There are twenty of them

Old but gold
Also nice double doubs

Why does Uncle Henry like to finger my shitty asshole? Because nigger nigger I hate niggers.

How many babies does it take to paint a wall??

Depends how hard ur throwing.,

*best thing about fucking

Kek

Nice one m8

who here is queer

oh yeah, lets fight you gay bitch

Thanks, nice dubs m8!

ur a faggot..

and checked

What's the difference between a jew and a canoe?
The canoe tips

Whats the difference between a sandwich and a baby? I dont fuck a sandwich before i eat it.

Doubs thread

DUBS DUBS DUBS!

You drill a hole in it, lube the inside of it, and fuck it. Simple, user.

Look at my quad you fucking commoners.

Jesus... That's pure evil
Me gusta

A man walks into a bar. His alcohol dependency is tearing his family apart.

What's the difference between a jew an a formula one pilot?

Their facial expressions when giving gas

Have the dankest of memes

Fucking newfag. Go back to 9gag. Ur mom never loved u

Sry bro

They say there is safety in numbers...

Tell that to six million jews!

Sorry you're black man that sucks.

9fag on board

This isn't enough. Protip you can't make me laugh hard!

what is the difference between a nigger and dog shit? Dog shit when gets old stops stinking and turns white

I don't get it pls explain

What is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrari

What's the difference between a baby and a sandwich?

I don't fuck a sandwich before I eat it.

Lost

What do you call it when a jew is digging through the ashtray?
-Family research

>What is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrari

You fuck. You beat me to it.

How to you make a little girl cry twice?

You wipe your bloody dick on her teddy bear.

What is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferraro

whites are superior except jews

Shut the fuck up nigger

you really got him good

A little boy and a pedophile are walking through the woods at night.

The little boy says to the pedophile, "gee mister, it sure is scary out here".

The pedophile says, "who're you kidding... I gotta walk back through here alone".

What is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrariWhat is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrariWhat is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrariWhat is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrariWhat is the difference between a dead baby and a ferrari? You can't put three man into a ferrari

alright OP

what's the difference between and Hitler?
Hitler knew when to kill himself

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Who do jews have a big nose?

Because air is for free.

*Why

what is the difference between a nigger and a bucket full of shit? The bucket.

Africans r human too u racist fuck >:(

She was three and we were twelve

Whats better than a pile of dead babies?
>one in the middle is still alive and has to eat his way out.

XDD stay mad :D

What's the difference between the baby I just stabbed with a knife and Isaac Newton?

Newton died a virgin

Whats the difference between a baby and a trampolin?
You take your shoes off before jumping on a trampolin.

What does a baby in the microwave smell like?
I don't know either, i was to busy masturbating.

I like my women like I like my wine.
8 years old and in my basement.

How do you know your sister is on her period?
Your Fathers dick tastes like blood.
I sometimes hate myself...

How many jews can you fit in a car?
5 on the seats, 3 in the trunk and 50 in the ashtray

Why can't we help ethiopia with medical supplies?
Because they advise you to take them after a meal.