Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Can you give me some good links to the deep web, but describe what they lead to first.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehiddenwiki.org/
fbi.gov/go/fuck
youtu.be/gB2JpV-dA40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you cant even find link directories yourself i dont think you should browse "deep web"

Bump

The hidden wiki is a good place to start.

Sup Forums.org, its a friendly place with nice helping communicate, whites only.

Bump

thehiddenwiki.org/

Have fun

hello, fbi

Bump

fbi.org

>not using tor at a public wifi zone
enjoy your stay at prison

dont forget asians that want to be white. Never had a issue with em

like Indian mudsmile poopers?

bamp

prefer backyards sluts 9 or classic redneck trailerpark milfs 4

Don't waste your time. I've spent like 12 hours browsing the darknet. Theres absolutely nothing of interest on there. Unless you want to buy drugs online, then its paradise for you.

kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Requesting links about suicide methods

Faggot hitman

He only kills dreams and puns.

your isp can only tell you have been on tor, nothing else. if you use a vpn, them start tor, your isp can only tell you used a isp, then if they request to see your history from the vpn, they can only see you have logged onto the on the internet with tor.

this. its nothing there is nothing special on there except about 30+ website were you can buy drugs with bitcoins, allegedly.

>allegedly
I order there frequently
You're right though. Just go to deepdotweb, look up one of the bigger websites (I recommend alphabay) and order there. Apart from that you can watch CP the jailbait there but come on, who wants that?

Go imagemfap.com

Try "jailbait"

Post result

*CP or Jailbait

bimp

What kind of spoopy shit on the deep web?

This guy gets it.

so there isn't anything interesting there that isn't illegal? was hoping for some kinda community that wasn't controlled by carebear trolls like everything else on the net.

video sauce?

it's bump not bimp you fucktard

ikr,who gives a shit?

binp

There's imageboards in the deepweb, but since everyone is using a proxy, there is no moderation. It's sad to see an imageboard flooded with spam and illegal images.

certainly Mr FBI here is a list of stuff I have posted via tor in order that you can track me down and hold me responsible for a whole host of crimes that I have nothing to do with:

fbi.gov/go/fuck /yourself

bamp

bemp

It's always in the summer I see these fucking threads. It's always this shit or the "I lost my reaction folder".

k

bunp

bomp

BAMP?

Samefag

Has anyone in here ever had the balls to download a cp magnet link from a deep werb forum?

It's completely safe. They cannot trace you. Go for it.

Thanks Mr FBI

most of the hiddenwiki links dont wort, it would need an update

screaming "hurrr durrr FBI" doesn't do shit. what really helps is posting safe internet browsing tips

Why don't you try. Take screenshots and report back here.

For all the edgy teens which are dying to try the dank web I would say stop now you can't use it
your just capable of watching minecraft tutorials instead watch this guy series he makes alot of deep web series so it's a win for you summerfags
youtu.be/gB2JpV-dA40

woah, how did you figure?

how did you figure?

>not using the tor browser
kek

>not using TAILS
zozzle

>6805942
Silly dylan.

get baited

No he doesn't, because it's you samefagging your own post like I wouldn't notice.

You can't post on Sup Forums with a tor node summer child.

leaving skype name up
>lel

Says you, silly faggot. Keep parroting what you read and never investigate things on your own.

Omg he deleted it!!!!1!1#+##

>zozzle
only faggots and niggers use that word

Because white is right
But I'm not. I'm Asian. If only I was right.

Oh boy that damage control.

omg deleting shit doesnt do anything if i was in the thread before it was deleted

skype name: Dylan.of22

Kek

What kinda faggotry did he reveal about himself?

Fuck you. Delete my fucking skype name you fucking nigger

Nothing because that isn't my skype name. So fuck off.

posted a pic of him trying to access an onion site on the surface web while leaving his skype open, called him out on it, "deleted it" and he doesnt realize that if im in the thread before it gets "deleted" i still have access to the image
>kek

Thanks ass face!

kek u tard

kek

>baiting this hard

Kek. Post link. We can then use shortener service to hide url. Then spam it in threads.

>your just capable of watching minecraft tutorials
Your dogshit grammar and fuck-knuckle vocabulary indicates that you are 12 years old.

Meh, I guess absolutely nothing will happen.
Mostly because of this:

cp7yh53hcbjgh2hk.onion

>

>gets into TOR thread
>follows all instructions except using TOR

I'd jerk off all over the smelly feet of the girl on the right, wearing the tan nikes.

how old are you?

yea it is your skype name lol, your profile matches the one on in the picture so cry harder newfriend. also hi Dylan from netherlands

>jailbait
Say goodbye, phone. Into the trash it goes, user.

Sick twisted fuck. She's ugly as fuck

mqqrfjmfu2i73bjq.onion

Here-here

Nice try faggot. No proof. I am not from Netherlands.

download Tor.

you're embarrassing yourself

Fuck off nigger.

STFU, you dont know who I am

So you know my Skype, so what?
You faggots cannot touch me, kill yourselves niggers

you had a fucking nightmare Dylan. Here hope this pic makes you feel better

That's cute :3

who is this semen demon

Do it properly, Get TorGuard. If you want anonymity you need a VPN AND a proxy.

Just change your skype name

this is retarded... guy looses his shit when he downloads a rom for a game
>im so edgy