LETS MAKE FEMINISTS TO DO STUPID STUFF AGAIN FAGGOTS

LETS MAKE FEMINISTS TO DO STUPID STUFF AGAIN FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/FeMlinda/status/737023435302395904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

BUMP

claim that the american constitution is sexist and demand it be changed

I want to fuck this girl

Slut Walk Iraq

bestiality fetish, huh?

Savage.

Convince them to work only for women owned businesses, and purchase only woman made goods

that's not a fucking bestiality fetish, you will be fucking lump of fat

Claim that there should be no sport competitions divided bu sex, man athletes are sexist by not competing with women, because they aren't good enough for them. Fucking man pigs!

That might actually work... until the first female halfback gets crushed to death under a pile of big black boys.

Lets make them eat their own feces as a demonstration of rebellion to the patriarchy

bump for potential

ROLL
O
L
L

Who wants to do what?

Things they wouldn't usually do on their own, of couse.

Oy vey

Ughhh I guess menstruation blood would be more woman'ish

Black lives matter

# Zip the cup of menstruation blood

new twitter hashtag #endmemorialday because "war is nothing compared to the things women have to deal with"

Someone get that trigglypuff on the phone

This is already in progress, and its literally going nowhere. None of them are self aware enough to see the stupidity, and its nothing new.

This would be amazing, but it will never happen since most feminists wont ever leave an air conditioned room

Now this...This has potential, but it already happened and to very little effect.
Maybe it can happen on a larger scale?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

> Women have always been the primary victims of war.

Also we can make them yell at male workers in places like shops, when they want to help / sell them anything, they would scream that they are strong, independent women who don't need no man! Sexist pigs!

Feminists should stop calling it menstruation and call it womenstration, as it not only showing its part of womanhood not manhood, but also as a womanstration occurs, its also a demonstration of how bad they can hit the top of the cunt scale

now thats good

Yessss! Perfect!

bump

That is soo good!

I wonder how many people know that Shillary actually fucking said that.

#suckdickforequality

I like this one

i'm on board. I've met too many fucking feminists lately that literally have preferred pronouns.

we need targets. now.

I feel like this one would be very easy to sell

This could actually fucking work, unless it has already been done. But is it something we would have much keks out of?

This

This. Oh god... if this took off, we'd see a lottttt of rekt feminists.

Someone should skype or face time Trigglypuff

Bump it up, do we hashtag it???

We need to make something so misandrist so feminist can lose feminist men support. Any ideas?

ooooooohohohohohohohoho! this is a amazing idea, lets get the ball rolling on this one!

How about something that reflects Lauraina Bobbett?

Have them all make penis shaped food and eat it. Literally eating dicks.

We need to convince feminists that feminism benefit more men than women because now women is more open to have sex with men and also men benefit more of dates because now women have to pay for them!

Tell them to cut off their meat flaps

Fuck this; one of our Sup Forumsrothers is bound to be harmed.

Well we all have to decide on 1 thing and this constitution thing has more supporters and potential I guess

i still like the idea of #endmemorialday though

>Have them all make penis shaped food and eat it. Literally eating dicks.
Womens empowerment by "Destroying" the most phallic of symbols

There's already a little bit of support from 2015 for #endmemorialday and I think that it would be a good one to do

Thought they liked that.....?

THIS IS LITERALLY A MEETING OF THE PATRIARCHY LOL

Sure lol bump

rolling for this motherfucking genius

Eat dicks
Cheap tricks
Quick fix
Women kick
Male dick
Gone quick
To make a mix
Of women ticks

THIS

Fat shame rich femenists

THIS. FIRE YOUR CANNONS. CONTACT Sup Forums CONTACT EVERYTHING, LETS DO THIS SHIT.

Alright gentlemen. We'll do the memorial day one, AND the constitution.

There are going to be a lottttttttttt of butthurt feminists and cucks, if these hashtags take off.

My friends... TO BATTLE!

Make a new division of government where every woman has to sign up to this branch at 16 as an official whore for life

This is dangerous...
Same fags or jews

BINGO. We're still in charge. We'll forever be in charge. If those whores want a war? We'll give them a war.

il contact Sup Forums

Yeye sorry, I meant the memorial day...

This. I support this choice. Not only are they retarded enough to actually do it because they're fucking sheep, but it's also makes enough "sense" to them that they'd follow the thought.

Constitution one is dangerous guys.

The DoJ and all those agencies are pro women and LGBTT. They'll do it... please dont do this one.. you might fuck up america. These women will start it and even if they look stupid they'll push it to make us trolls eat it. I'm down for anything except this

HAHAHA I love you, dude.

But the keks tho. Worth it!

you'll actually worsen everything

Ill back you up, see you there in your thread

Guise! We need to make tt accounts and we need to contact some famous feminist activists, if anyone knows any, post em.

I think we should focus on 1 thing and the memorial day sounds cool, so I'd also go just with that. Idc bout Murica, but I want this to be succesfull.

threads made, get in here.

>Implying that America isn't fucked up as it is. Have you seen who's trying to run for president? How we're able to even have the choice to elect either a massive liar or a racist wallmonger? To both ends they're completely insane.

The voting system is broken as our votes as the people don't count for much since it's the delgates, house of representatives, or whatever the fuck I learned in 8th grade that is probably "corrected" by our government to not make us look like we have a shit system. "We" have the "power", but the last time any power like this was exercised was an impeachment, and that probably wasn't our choice, but people within the government instead. We just voice the opinion and if the government matches it they'll do something, maybe. That's how I've seen it go but maybe I'm just a retard.

Now don't get me confused and think that I'm pro-fucking-the-constitution, because that IS a bad idea, but I'm just saying that anything we do won't really cause any more damage than where we stand right now. Honestly, we're getting close to rock bottom again and we need to rethink our plan. We need to crash in more ways than one.

I support this.

something like it being a celebration of patriarchal violence or something.

Wow I fucked up that greentext hard. I went off and forgot that I even did it.

The look of the woman's face on the right is gold. She has to be thinking that this fat tub of lard is a disgrace to her gender and is plotting how to kill her.

>racist wallmonger

Stopped reading there.... fuck off chill, you're just another Bernie or Shillary cuck butt hurt that Trump will make america great again.

>he fell for the Trump is racist propaganda meme.

fucking pleb

you write like a meme

*shill

THIS

So did we come up with anything gentlemen???

yes sir

twitter.com/FeMlinda/status/737023435302395904

im a meme you dip

I'm only one of those posts, and I'm not a jew. I just like to get people fighting.

Cool. I this gets big enough. The silent majority will side with memorial day, because soldiers are heroes in their eyes.

I will have this page bookmarked to keep tabs on how this grows. Please share with everyone, we need to get this rolling!

IT's just a good idea, and you are a faggot

>This is dangerous...
found the woman

This

YES!