I like very peaty whiskey. I only know Laphroaig that focuses on this kind of thing...

I like very peaty whiskey. I only know Laphroaig that focuses on this kind of thing. What other kinds of whiskey do you like, ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE ASPECT OF PEAT. Let me know

Lagavulin 16 is my favourite at the minute
I drink Laphroaig QC or 10yo, you?

>I like very peaty whiskey. I only know Laphroaig that focuses on this kind of thing.

www.google.com

>retard

How the fuck do you know you like peated whisky then, if you only tasted one type?
Seriously, why come to here for something you can easily google, or are you just incredibly dumb?

>What other kinds of whiskey do you like, ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE ASPECT OF PEAT

> I like american whisky, which american whisky do you guys like? Let me know!!!!!

Johnny walker green . It's a blend of five single malts, went on a quest 7 years ago to find n try the singles. Can't remember names off the top of my head auchentosan was one I think.... all peat.

Talisker... 10 year old if on a budget but 18 year if balls to the wall.

Like drinking the topsoil of Scotland with tar and salt sweetness after.

dude, I haven't tasted just one type. It's the one type that goes as far afaik. WANT SOMETHING EVEN MORE IN THAT VEIN.

THANK YOU

GOOD TO KNOW

i cannot english

Any Ardbeg but the 'Uigeadail' is utterly fantastic and you will not be disappointed.

It's not auchentoshan. That's the only lowlands distillery still doing anything worth a damn and isn't peaty at all.

Oh and try Nikka and Suntory whiskeys too. The Japs give good whiskey.

the japs, really? It's true than Japanese beer isn't worth anything... and I sorta figured out nothing else would as well.

>scotch
Make a thread when you move up to a Man drink
>bourbon masterrace

At prices that simply aren't worth it at the moment. You can easily get a better Scottish whisky for the same amount or less money.

this thread is like my penis. It's short but it makes me very happy

>bourbon
Post a reply when you move up to a Mans drink
>rubbing alcohol masterrace

Fuck off retard.

>rubbing alcohol
Post a reply when you move up to a mans drink
>water masterrace

He lies... they win all the blind tasting world awards each and every year. If you can't afford a Nikka bottle you should still to meths.

They are consistently good... it annoys the Scots no end

>water
Post a reply when you move up to a kids drink
>2% milk masterrace

>2% milk
Post a reply when you move up to a racist kids drink
>Um Bongo

The vast majority of tasting awards are poorly done or money driven and mean fuck all.

I like the Japanese whiskies that I've tried but for the money it simply isn't worth it as a result of comparatively small supply and astronomical demand.

Furthermore, anyone who tries to lump all whiskies form one country together is an utter retard. Fucking stop. The variety within even a small producer like Japan is immense in terms of both flavour and quality.

OPs thread is getting hijacked. Top lel

Just pour everclear in some seawater.

>um bongo
Post a reply when you move up to an old people drink
>arnold palmer masterrace