If high schools gave mace spray to every bullying victim, the entire bullying problem would be solved

If high schools gave mace spray to every bullying victim, the entire bullying problem would be solved.
It would allow victims to protect themselves without causing any long-lasting damage to the bullies. Depression, suicides and shootings in high schools would be prevented if a bottle of this was given to targets of bullies.
Prove me wrong.
>pro tip: you can't

no it wouldnt

bullying victims rarely come forward

it would only reduce the problem by a little

If you spray pepper spray in a small, confined space, you wont be able to enter it for weeks without tearing up. Teaching kids self defence is a better alternative. Theyll know the spots to strike, where it hurts like shit but causes no real damage.

What do you think is the first thing a bullied person would do with sth like this? Maybe use it in an instant and say "they started bullying me again". And when they once dont have the spray in their hands they would get fucked so hard.

Omega faglord can't hang on to his lunch money. What makes you think he will be able to hang on to his pepper spray?

>bully steals bear mace

what if i just bullied people with the mace and then we all had a huge mace battle that would be sick

Bullys complain that they themselves are being bullied= free mace.
If I pulled an ak-47 out of my school bag, goodluck stopping me with mace.

>they teach the bullies too
>back to square 1

More bullying victims would come forward if this system was implemented

you dont know that

Oh god. You ah, don't know any lawyers at all amirite? They would be *lining* up to sue everything that moved if they gave kids mace of any type to use in a crowded environment.

And no, don't bring up tasers or stun guns as an alternative.

Does bullying need to be stepped on sure, Do you need to do it in a way that gets the school district in such deep shit they answer collectively to the name Colon? No.

usually the bullied are the fucked up kids. they would just go around macing people you ugly fuck boi. money says you were bullied and cried about it. i think if the beta fucks like yourself would just stand up and stop being a fucking shit sponge, that would solve the problem. grow a pair.

Sounds like you are bullying people with pepper spray...

ya but ur eyes would be hurtin cuz id be macin u so hard so u couldnt even tak out da gun

Of course I can proof you wrong faglord.

The world is a bad place, there will always be bullies. Better that kids learn how to deal with them rather than shift the power dynamic.

You're kind of stupid to assume that the victims would behave any better than bullies would, given a weapon such as maze.

Intervention just shifts the dynamic, people stay people.

Or the fucking bullies say they are getting bullied and spray the victims.

This idea is pretty fucking retarded.

Are you seriously this retarded?

Spelling aside , you have a point .
It's like that old chinese story about how there are two types of people a rice plantation - the rice farmers and the dude with a whip/shift manager/something . Every farmer hated that guy but secretly , every single one of them wished that it was them holding the whip .
You can't stop bullying . I't inherent to human nature to harass the weak .
One could however try and maybe channel the phenomenon and give it shape .
My personal suggestion would be trial by Kombat .TM , or a leaderboard system where taking out wimps would hurt your score

The system would need more proof than just someone's word.
Physical bruises, filmed attacks, etc.