ITT:

ITT:
We discuss cheating
Got anything to share?
Stories
Experiences

I'm interested in a stories of how user discovered that their gf/bf cheated.

they haven't

no

hands can't cheat dumbass

I got a lot actually, unfortunately

>mfw

I've cheated on my fiancé of 10 years multiple times.

i am a fucking scumbag, i know it, yet i don't seem to change my ways despite knowing my days are probably numbered.

we don't have any kids, but we have a house and everything.

I am aware if i carry on it will all fall apart.

I've never been cheated on cause I've never been in a relationship. But I knew my mom was cheating big time. Private caller always calling her on her cell/home phone. She would answer when everyone was still in bed and take the phone to the kitchen. I picked up the phone on the other line because she thought I was sleeping. I heard the entire convo. "Where's ___ (my dad)?", "Oh, he's sleeping", "Great, now we can talk".

Deleted text messages, coming home from work late as fuck, etc. I never told my dad because I didn't want my little sisters to go through a divorce so young. As far as I know, mom and her affair partner (he was married too) don't talk anymore, but now I know she is a cheater.

And that's how my mom gave me trust issues.

Let's hear them

Spy their phone and shit

Nah, the only thing I have to say on that matter is that ALOT of girls disregard the fact that they are in a committed relationship when drunk.

Never discovered, but was highly suspicious with one ex. Never found any evidence although I checked her chats and phone (I was young and insecure okay)

That reminds me of that one of my little sister is not my real sister and the reason my mom and dad divorced.
Holy shit, I haven´t thought about that since like 2002

I only cheat when the girl looks better thank my gf. Fuck downgrading.

I never understood why couples don't check eachother's phones freely. At least long term partners. If we have nothing to hide, what's the problem? I only had on gf that always had her phone locked and barely showed me anything cause "muh privacy" and she ended up cheating

Not exactly cheating but me and my bf have been dating for 2 years and im deeply in love with him. But on october last year he broke up with me cos he dididnt love me anymore. It rlly hurted me and i didint really have any friends bcos when i was with him he doesnt liked me having guy friends so i dropped all of them and i know thats wrong but im just so in love with him idl why im a fool. Anyways he broke up with me and this girl bethany liked him and before he used to tell me not to worry shes super skinny and a hoe but whatever im the jealous type then he started talking to me again and i was so happy but he said he wasnt going to get back with me until he was sure he wasnt going to change again. We hanged out and had sex. He told me he loved me again and his friends txted him the same day saying they were having a sleepover. Bethany was going. He told me not to worry. 2 months ago i found out she started kissing him and tried to have sex with him. Thr worst part is that he went along with it. But he couldnt grt hard because he kept thinking about me and he wasnt attracted to her but she kept trying and then he just went to sleep. She didint suck him or anything just tried to get his limp dick on her. He jut went to sleep and she started crying later on he txte her telling her he loved me and had no interest on her. Se cried again. The worst part is that it was the same day we had sex. It rlly hurt me i wanted to be his only one. He told me it was terrible and gross and she felt rigid and gross and how im so much better and i kiss so much better blah blah. But when i found out we had been arguing so he didint have the energy to help me. One week later he broke up with me again. I started moving on. Then in school he kissed me and apologized and cried and iforgave him. I still dream about er and idk if im overeaxting but whenever i thibk bout her my legs shake and i want to throw up. I still stalk her in instagam every day haha. She apologized to me too

Im with you.
That ex I was talking about was the same.
"Gurl, who you texting?"
"no one"
"Lemme check then"
"No"
Hence thats why I was suspicious.
Today I´m fairly certain she cheated on me and deleted the conversations so I wouldn´t find out.

He s a fucktard
Next mistake in my opinion should be the last
My girl cheated twice on me but they were just sexting so I guess it s not that bad?

Not going to destroy your trust towards her but boy, if it has happened twice already it will happen again or already has happened

There is a girl i like and she likes me and we hooked up once she had a boyfriend then and still she has and everytime we meet it's painful wat to do

I used to fuck girls that cheated on beta cucks like you in college lol

I am checking all her social media accounts every day
+ she blocked him on Facebook
And her phone sms too

What was her explanation for sexting another guy?

>meet girl at new years party
>talk a little
>kind of on a dryspell and decided "fuck it"
>"So, I find you hot as fuck, you want to sleep at my place?"
>"uhm, thank you but I have a boyfriend"
>"well if you change your mind, the offer still stands"
>we fuck later that night
>been seeing her since then
>in a relationship with her
>she is amazing in every way
>will never be able to wholly trust her
must break up with her eventually

A lot of people cheat these days because nobody knows how to keep a fucking relationship, because most are dumbasses.

you are a kid

you might think that hes the only one youll ever love but I have to break it to you, its not true

have fun while its still there

Life is a wild ride

Let's not call it sexting
There wer a few chats that contained sex
She said
She taught I was like her other ex boysfriends and I was gonna leave her too
So she couldn t leave thar guy in the fiest place cuz he was her only emotional support at the time
She didn t trust me much but now I guess it s ok...?
Piece of shit excuse if you ask me

>be me
>be 17
>be at work at subway
>chick comes in every day at same time
>never figure out why
>start up conversation with her
>she's a gamer
>says she plays CS:GO
>give her my steam ID

later

>playing CS:GO with her
>we play a lot of competitive
>she's really good
>we end up winning most of our matches
about a month later
>she comes into subway
>I have been biding my time
>ask her out
>she says yes
>go steady for about 3 weeks

>see her come into subway one day
>she looks upset
>ask her what's wrong.
>she say's that it's nothing
>I invite her to play CS:GO with me that night
>She says maybe
>allright.jpg
>go home
>Get on CS:GO
>Send her invite
>waiting
>waiting
>waiting
>getting confused and upset
>check her profile
>1 VAC ban(s) on record
>her skill was all a Lie
>all of our wins meant nothing
>mfw

sorry bro, thats rough

No way....
I...I'm sorry...

Sorry can you explain this to me? I'm a casualfag

i used to fuck this girl who had a b.f.

he was a fat piece of shit that beat her up.

id send her nasty texts all the time telling her all the filthy shit i was gonna do to her because i knew he would read em.

then he tried to kill me.

i fucked her one last time, nutted all over her beautiful latina face, then kicked her out of my apartment.

i miss dat ho.

she always wore the cutest fucking socks for me.

Kek
Did he try to eat you or what

>cutest fucking socks
>fucking-socks
kek

nope, i went to pick her up one night, and the fat fucker tried to run my car off the road.

fucked up thing is, i had my gun on me, and coulda legally shot the fucker.

but the chick told me she wouldnt fuck me no more if i did that.

and her pussy was top fuckin shelf, so i didnt kill him.