Top Gear is shit now. Why Sup Forums, why? Why did the only really funny thing in existence die?

Top Gear is shit now. Why Sup Forums, why? Why did the only really funny thing in existence die?
I want answers.

The only really funny thing?

Check out letterkenny, spitfuck.

And complain less. It's unbecoming. Unless you're becoming a shit stain, of course.

Relax, I'm pretty sure the old Top Gear guys are putting a new show on Netflix.

>English tv show
>funny
Pick one. Can't have both.

it's on Amazon.

James May was the only good host.

>amazon
...brits really are a special kind of stupid

So stupid we make a show people like.

not one of them is 'the good host' or 'the only good host' you blithering idiot.

It's the dynamic between the 3 that is good.

It's all Clarkson's fault.

and then cancel it for political reasons, your people suck

The black adder was good. So was father ted

Same as Saville, faggot thought he was untouchable.

Name one country who does comedy better. Pro tip, you can't.
If you say America I will fly to your country and kill people.

The BBC sucks, we don't control the BBC and their pedo enabling bullshit.

no more than you control CNN or HBO.

Idiot.

Clarkson was a cunt, but he was no pedo.

>blithering idiot

Clarkson acted like a man and a producer got his vagina hurt.

Everyone knew it was the crew, and three muddled aged men driving cars a lot that made top gear. Now that they are amazon it's going to be glorious.

It's on Netflix too

No one told me life was gonna be this waaaaaaay, cha cha cha cha...

no one is watching TG. We all wait for Grand Tour...

MFW black adder

>thinks he can talk down to others
>hasn't abolished his monarchy

>grand tour

Is that the official name now? Now the car show with Hammond Clarkson and may?

It's the way of the world, faggot.

Just finished watching it, and I know this is going to sound like I'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT what have they done????? The show has no soul. None. The "X" that made Top Gear WAS the fact every week the 3 guys said shit we'd say to each other down the pub. Now it's some unfunny ginger fuckwit who can't drive, and Joey from friends? The new show on Amazon can't come fucking soon enough.

I never implied he was a pedo, but talking shit and throwing punches at your own crew is a sure sign he thought he was untouchable.

Your old your broke and now you're criss evens's fake ass besssy m888888.

america
also im not from america

The monarchy is more trustworthy than the cuntlord politicians who, just like every other politician in the world is in it for literally no other reason to scratch the other backs that got them there and try to cheat the country out of enough money to make said politicians comfortable forever.

At the very least, the monarchy actually gives a fuck about the country because it's theirs.... sort of, not really. like they have no real power.

But it's better than corporate puppets.

>implying anyone wants to sign up for Amazon Prime

No no no no...you cannot equate racial/politically incorrect jokes with child rape.

How? With the knife you're not allowed to carry?

I refer the gentleman to the answer I have given previously, he thought he could act as he pleased, without repercussions.

Yeah but if he wasn't such a raging twat, the show wouldn't be nearly as good.

i feel your pain nigga.

People who think top gear is funny are total retards

Saville WAS untouchable. The accusations came out after he died.

He dead Bro... You gonna dig him up an touch him?

i agree but they have a show on amazon prime that i havent seen anything about yet so im staying optimistic

No u.

And on that bomb shell...

This every one knows Clarkson can be a fucking cunt but he can also do cunning stunts.

Fagt detected

It's not America. And I AM from America.

Cant wait for Grand Tour.
Hype is strong...

The BBC stands for British Broadcast Communists and as such they couldn't stand Clarkson and his "political incorrectness". Fuck the BBC.

I feel you Sup Forumsrother

And no you're wrong aaaagain. He blistered some smug ass green slime producer type, because he lost his rag. He then apologised publicly. And like a true weasel the little princess and his entourage set about scuppering the entire franchise, like true 8year old private girls school house captains.

Brit comedy is all the same dry shit.

On the one hand im for abortion because it kills children...but im against on the other hand because it gives women a choice

kys

slowly and painfully if possible

>stop liking what I don't like
Shut up you whiny faggot

Americans even do British comedy better than Brits

Dubs = True feels.
Feels feels man.

Because Jeremy Clarkson acted like a cunt and overstepped the line by physically assaulting a BBC producer.

If he hadn't done that, he wouldn't have been fired. There ya go.

>topkek

Nice

>BBC producer

ITT: A real man put a typical pussy cuck modern Brit in his place and everybody lost their minds

But there are a lot of producers, jet only one Jeremy. Not a fair deal, I don't care about this shit stained twat of a cunt. He deserved his treatment.

Producer should have thanked him at lest now he can tell his m8's he's been in a fight.

Whatever you say bruh. Now empty your pockets, the queen wants a new hat.

They were looking for excuses to fire him, and he just gave them one. They wanted to fire him earlier over allegations of him saying "eenie miney mo, catch a nigger by his toe" but they couldn't prove it because he never said it in the first place.

Dude aren't there any other threads you can try to derail. Have a cup of tea mate and chill out.

>producer

Producer doesn't mean what you think it means dip shit, the "producer" Jezza hit was a complete twat that couldn't organize a hot meal for his hosts, plus he was irish. The little cunt deserved it. Had it been a showrunner I could understand.

No - an overpaid TV presenter threw a tantrum because he wasn't given steak.

If he represents your idea of what a man should be, then I pity you.

Don't you have a feminist blog to be running?

>he literally beat a man for a slab of red meat
>not a man

This week on the Vagina Chronicles

modern cuck Brit detected

Top of the fucking keks
>americans
Mate he is Canadian.

>overpaid
Found the commie

What ever the Queen wishes she must have. Even if we have to initiate Recapitalisation of the banking system with forfeiture of public wellbeing through speculative sail of future tax earning to the Chinese.

More fitting hats for our monarch must be sought.

Besides the UK office name one good comedy from the britbongs

Fucking micks ruin everything.

>Canada
>North America
L2geography

>cucked by a family of inbred mongoloids

>Producer doesn't mean what you think it means dip shit

Oisin Tymon was a Top Gear producer. A producer for Top Gear. What exactly don't I get? Do YOU know what a producer is? And upgrade your insults because dipshit is a weak yanky wrist-slap of one.

Fuck me, time has not been kind to the German.

The IT Crowd was fucking a million times better then any of the shit, canned laughter shows your country has ever produced.

the inbetweeners. fuck your amerifag remake.

that spoiled, rich white man assaulted a human being.

at first he wouldn't have suffered consequences - like most privileged white men. but courageous social justice warriors pushed the issue.

was he prosecuted? no. rich white men and women (Hillary) don't get prosecuted.

but he lost his job. and that's a start.

That would be fucking hilarious if they sold of decades of tax revenue to the Chinese without a clause saying they couldn't lower taxes.

"Oi mate, you fancy our future income?"

"Oooh, high Euro taxes, me rikey. I tax you rong time."

"Oi you stupid git, we cuttem to 5%. Who's avin a laugh now mate? Now buy some more opium."

Wow look how sensitive all of you are. I pissed on your shrine of manhood and you're having a hissy fit over it.

Mince over to Amazon Prime so you can shed your cummies at the sight of your masculine ideal mumbling inside different shaped vehicles.

Some of us can pick better male rolemodels than monotone public schoolboys who cry over a bit of steak.

UK office ain't funny at all. If you want to see something british and funny, go watch Little Britain.

Ahem plebs is also worth throwing in the ring.

Did you see the pilot of the American IT Crowd remake? It wasn't good...

fuck you lefty. You guys are the reason we can't have nice things. Disgusting scum.

>Producer
>Helps with show production

It doesn't mean the same as a movie producer, you complete and utter twat. That's why I mentioned show runner at the end of the comment, do some research you 12 y/o little gob shite, I'll upgrade my insults when its required, which in your case it isn't.

Because American comedy is so unique...

MODS!!

IT Crowd
Inbetweeners
Red Dwarf
Morecombe and Wise
Red Dwarf a-fucking-gain

Now fuck off you cunt. Brits were doing comedy before your shit country existed

you know it's not like that at all.

I imagine you're American because only American's are dumb enough to:
A) not realize the monarchy is just there for show for the most part.
B) It's not like a bad cartoon where the people walk around in burlap sacks saying 'milord' a lot
C) their own political system is more like a monarchy than anything else.

You blind fools allowed 99% of your wealth to go to a RULING ELITE 1% class.

Those are YOUR kings, queens, lords and ladies.

Those are the people you're walking around in burlap sacks for, for the privelage to say "milord" to, that they might look through their noses at you, from their balconies on Wall Street.

Get your head out of your ass and realize the real enemy here.

>implying Canada does not have distinct culture or humour
Fucking Europeans referring to all north America when they say "Americans".

Check out braze eye if u want edge stuff

Plebs is a Roman-themed knock-off Inbetweeners complete with Simon Bird impressionist, though.

I'd throw Father Ted, Green Wing, Peep Show, Blackadder, Monkey Dust, Brass Eye, Garth Merenghi's Dark Place, Toast Of London, The Mighty Boosh and The Thick Of It into the ring way before Plebs.