would be mad if i didnt have a pc

>inb4 countless angry console children

:^)

No

Yes, you are.

Naw I'm gud

why would I?

Nope, I honestly don't give a fuck

WTF I'M FUCKING MAD AT THIS PICTURE. FUCK YOU USELESS KID FUCKING FALLOUT 4 FANBOY PUSSY NIGGER FUCKER. WTF DO YOU NEED THAT FUCKING MICROPHONE CAN'T YOU GET A DECENT FUCKING HEADSET YOU FUCKING PEDOBEAR. AND THE FUCKING TV AS A MONITOR FUCKING FAGGOT. YOU THE FUCKING RUSSIAN CRAZY ASS BITCH YELLING CYKA BLYAT ON CS:GO ALL THE TIME. FCUK YOU FURRY SHITPOSTING FAGGOT. I BET YOU THE ONE WHO MAKING ALL THE FUCKING CHRISTIAN THREADS WITH THE FUCKING PICTURE OF THAT CRYING BITCH FROM THE NEVER FUCKING ENDING STORY. FUCK YOU.

I ain't even mad, bro.

That thing on the right is huge and almost empty on the inside... what the fuck? Consoles are much smaller and cleaner looking.

Life doesn't center around video games. Still have a pc

strawpoll.me/10345495

This is some cringe worthy underage b& abstract real king of fucking cancer going on.

>He does this to justify his virginity

Now you are mad. Because you don't have such wonderful sweetness.

You have an xbone controller right there you dipshit

I r8 b8/8

HOLY SHIT AND THAT 640x640 PICTURE CAN'T EVEN PROPERLY RESIZE PICTURES. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ASPECT RATIO. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT LIFE NIGGER. AND THE FUCK IS THAT A FUCKING CELERON STICKER ON THE SIDE OF YOUR PC OH HOLY SHIT YOU FAGGOT BETTER JUST PRACTICE POST-NATAL ABORTION ON YOURSELF. FUCKING SHIT NEVER ANYTHING ON THIS BORAD GOT ME SO ANGRY FUCKING NIGGER SHIT FUCK.

ugly legs

/thread

Average gear w/ one screen and a boring desk?
Super mad.

Tf is up with your tiny right leg

non gaymen keyboard

pc on desk

0/10 see me after class

Good eyes.

No, wonderful crabs.

I have a girlfriend. You mad little boy?

Where did ya buy them?

iaintclickdatshitnigga.jpg

Wieso "dickbeinchen"?

The bait in this thread is just great

you newfag

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT MY WIF TO TAKE A LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PICTURE EVERYTHING IS WRONG ABOUT IT. OP YOU ARE THE REAL CANCER. YOU KILL PUPPIES IN AFRICA WITH YOUR FUCKING PICTURE YOU BITCH. YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE SKILL TO FUCKING FIX YOUR SCREEN PROPERLY ON THE MOUNT HOLY SHIT IF I KNEW WHERE YOU'D LIVE I'D COME AND WIPE YOUR FACE ON THE GROUND IN YOUR OWN TEARS AND BLOOD.

Unknown source, I got the last one from Ebay
You have to be lucky to find one

Oh shit guys we got another navy seal

>turtle beaches
>gay wallpaper
>shitty riced out keyboard
>bad mousepad
>shitty cheap ass logitech keyboard
>3 xbone controller
>using a 1080p TV with gay ass fucking red leds instead of a good IPS display
>having an ugly as fuck case
>red LEDs
>actually putting case stickers on your case
you're so fucking teenage and stupid holy fuck

Weil die Kräbbchen dick sind und Beinchen haben. Siehe Webm.

Meine Beinchen sind noch dicker. Und es liegen Dickbeinchenkräbbchen darauf.

*riced out mouse

kek looks like we got some virginfag mad here

lol, i have a 6700k with an R9 390 and a 1400p display, my rig is good.

YEAH BRO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. THAT NIGGA ASS BITCH HAS 0 SKILL IN ANYTHING. HOLY SHIT THIS PICTURE IS SO GAY IT MAKES ME PUKE IN MY MOUTH. THIS FAGGOT ASSHOLE IS A SHAME FOR PC MASTER RACE AND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TO PLAY SHITTY CONSOLE HIS WHOLE FUCKING LIFFE.

looks like you bought that PC at Best Buy

are you mad console boy?

Lol there's 3 xbox one controllers on your desk fagatron

Go home OP.
I R THE VIRGINEST!

Not at all.
I have a PC, PS4, PS3, PS2, Playstation and a Nintendo 64

Just got this today.
But i think that all gamers are the same. We all love to game and as long as we share that pasion we are united

I am mad because I do Not have the vault boy figurine got a PC though

>cheap shit.

Nope, i'm not.

yeah very mad

You have a bunch of console controllers right there in your photo OP.
Way to be a massive faggot.

im jelly how much was that user

THAT FUCKING G502spectrum (yeah the new one has changing colors) IS MAKING ME FUCKING SAD AND ANGRY. THIS FUCKING NICE MOUSE HAS TO STAY THERE IN BETWEEN THIS SHITTY LAYOUT AND THAT FUCKING FAGGOT OP TOUCHING IT ALL DAY. FUCKING ASSHOLE GO GET A STANDARD MICROSOFT MOUSE YOU FAGGOT YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT G502. YOU DISERVE FUCKING GLITCHING MOUSE COURSOR AND BAD DPI FOR PLAYING YOUR FUCKING LITTLE PONEY GAMES WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS. I BET OF THE ALL 3 CONTROLLERS YOU AND YOUR MOM ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO TOUCHED THEM. FUCKING SHIT HEAD YOU MAKING ME TIRED. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Not even mad.
but dayum i feel bad for you if you gotta move

799 in the netherlands
But it is fucking beast worth the upgrade from a 970

to the left of the headphones, what is that thing that looks like a fountain pen?

Moving (again) in 2-3 months with my virgin invisibile gf. Which will suck anus, yes.

Hehehe Samuel I remember your room, that's why i never came back. Didn't know you where a Sup Forums faggot.

Why do you have a collection of the same plush crab?

Why would i be mad about some shitty gayman pc
Sony has Demons Souls Bloodborne Catherine and Ico games which those are some of the greatest games of all time

>paid thousands more that I did to waste days of your life on vidya
I play bf4 with friends and use my PS4 for netflix and hulu, don't need a LOL 60FPS 4K G4M3R RIG for that.

That is pathetic having pc master race actually written on the computer. How insecure are you?

Because they are sweet.

YES SAMUEL! THOES WERE THE DAYS MY NIGGER!

What are you shitting about?

looks like a pen stylus, for drawing n shit

if it were a decent rig, not that piece of fucking shit

Actually no. I've been a PC gamer for 16 years, just bought an Xbox One on a whim, just to see... Can't believe how good the graphics are; think I'm done chasing the dragon, just can't justify the cost when consoles are this good now.

>turtle beach

What's whrong with tose plush octopuss ?

If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply to this post.

Nah, i only play bf4 once in a while. Realised spending time behind a computer is kind of wasteless. I hope you grow up one day.

Stupid theory, people can not care and still acknowledge.

B8 is guy b8 hurry durr

I like this setup

>spending time behind a computer is kind of wasteless
>wasteless
sooo... it's great? I think gamers have more fun in life than you.
plus you're on a pc right now faggot, and if you didn't spend a lot of time on a pc you wouldn't be on Sup Forums you fucking baitlord.

>Single screen
>FO4 bobblehead
>LED's on everything
Might as well just buy a Wii U you disgusting fucking casual.

Yo're not master race in the slightest, shit tier scum.

Consoles aren't the bad thing, using a controller is.

turtle beach is actually pretty decent the p12 for the ps4 are great

but responding and taking the time to respond is indeed caring enough to do those things.
You could have aknowledged without responding

>more fun in life
if being a foreveralone neet and never having social contact is your idea of a good time, you're welcome to it lol

I am on my phone while taking a shit. Better time? I highly doubt it, not judging you just saying i hope you grow out of it one day.

>I don't care
>let me tell everyone I don't care
No theory here just facts.

ive got a pc and i think you have an unhealthy relationship with your pc.

its kind of weird how much you care tbh fam

Yeah but when you can get audio technicas or sennhiser or any brand for a similar price it's downright retarded.

wth is there a msi cover on a reference gpu?

I'm PC master race too. But shut up about it faggot, they use consoles for a reason you insignificant sponge man. Pic unrelated

On behalf of all pc gamers. I would like to apologize for this behaviour of a fellow gamer who claims pc is the master race. It's these ignorant children who claim such things that gives us such a bad name.
PS.
I have a ps4

Agreed. It's one love under the passion for gaming.

Also, congratulations on the upgrade, user.

you have more controllers than me

Yeah but isnt caring enough to be really bothered. For example i do not care about a rabbit but when i walk past it i might throw some bread. But if he dies i coulndt care less. I interact but actually care. Hell no.

i sense girl
tits or gtfo

Wow aren't you a special snowflake. Console boy

Waszum fick is mit dir eich falsch?

You buy more controllers when you have friends

Mr. johnson?

tbh, fam

Sup faggots, thoughts on my new battlestation

Are you retarded?