I live with my parents and they are having a party right now. I'm 24 and just graduated college, moved home...

I live with my parents and they are having a party right now. I'm 24 and just graduated college, moved home. Am I socially obligated to downstairs and socialize with people or can I stay cozy in my room and keep gaming? Thanks, social retard here

Go down there ans shoot every single one

No srsly go down and quit bitching and talk with ppl

Ask your parents.

And then ask your mommy if she can help you wipe your bottom.

I'm not bitching. Just asking what my obligations are. Do I have to stay social the whole time they're here cuz sometimes they're here for like 10 hours 2AM or some shit and I work full time and gotta get up early tomorrow

useful post is useful

your only option is to bail , head outside , pretend like you're late for something , throw a few " yo what's up , gotta run " as you head towards the door , make something up like meeting with someone , once in the clear wait until the party dies out then crawl back into your room you autistic faggot

Are you 24 or 12?

Living at home. at 24? Seriously.
What a loser.

>taking this picture off Kotaku a day after the article came out

OP you are the worst kind of Faggot.

dubs sounds like a decent plan. or just act like I'm leavin and head to my room and resume gaming. I don't wanna stand around and make small talk people I dont care about for 4+ hrs

24. Living at home at 24? I have near 15K in my retirement fund already, 6 grand in a diversified CMA account for medium-long term investment and 3K in my robinhood personal daytrading account (which I already made 30% returns so far this month). Living at home may not be socially 'cool', but I'll be able to buy a house with cash in (by my calculations) one and a half years off a sheriff sale, which I plan to flip.

They would like you to show your face for a bit then you can go back to gaming. Try like an hour of socializing. If you don't, they'll bring it up later. Social retard here.

Eh, I'd probably step out and mingle a little, say hi to old family friends, then just tell it like it is: You've got work in the morning and you're going to your room to unwind and get ready for bed. I don't think anyone would balk at that, with the semester h aving just recently ended it'd be totally understandable that you're tired and don't exactly feel like socializing all night.

Thanks, you seem to be the first one not trolling. I'll shoot for ~1 hr

>cashing a house
What the fuck are you doing?

yeah right.
Dont know whether to go downstairs, yet is an investment wizard.

Seriously, what a douchebag.

No one cares obviously you stay in your room and have no enjoyment in your life.

>Cash
Doesn't literally mean cash, means I don't need to finance it. I can write a check and not have to make any payments. Working full-time, making 36K a year and having almost no money tied to obligations (IE living at home) allows me to put 92% of what I make into my investments and savings. I live off 8% of my salary. But I guess that makes me a loser kek

>and keep gaming

what game?

i think that in this situation the game matters

is it diablo 2?

If so then absolutely stay in your room

Uhm skill with numbers is completely unrelated to social skills. I'm happy to tell you exactly what stocks I'm daytrading this week. TTNP is ripe for getting shorted and you can buy on the dip probably mid day after the market opens. Everyone was freaking out about their FDA approval on Thursday so its a bubble right now. XCO and REXX are going to make some good gains too since oil has climbed back up around $50 a barrel. My position on REXX right now is about 1000 shares (I got in at 0.6) , but I'll buy into XCO after the morning dip

But tell me more about living at home and not being social means I dont know finance

no obligatinos m8, if you feel really bad about it then go, i am the same, i usually stay in my room cause fuck talking with people

Actually, maybe you should try getting a bunch of the female friends or whatever at the party drunk and try banging as many as you can. Think of it as an experiment of some sort if you want.

Thanks for being decent bros. I just got cleaned up I'm heading down, abandon thread.

Fuck the rest of you assholes, especially the ones who are hating at me for living at home for a year or two. Enjoy your lifelong crippling debt

Its all married couples, but I'll keep my eyes open for cucks

Dem quints

wasted