Ok so I found a pic of my sister naked playing video games. I know it's her because it's in my fucking living room...

Ok so I found a pic of my sister naked playing video games. I know it's her because it's in my fucking living room. I'm kind of freaking out right (literally have cold sweats), I don't know what to do.

Show

post it

Obvious geniuses

Why haven't you posted it yet

I'll post it as it doesn't show her face, but I really am freaking out. What the hell do I do about this.

if we dont see it we cant help you out.

ask her to take more

How did you get the pics?

Where did you find the pic?

Well who took it? A boyfriend?

You could blackmail her?

nice

Post em' for a start!

Why do you need to "do" anything? Plenty of people have naked pictures of themselves floating around, it's not a big deal.

Don't listen to this guy OP. You have to do something about this!

That's your livingroom? I know I always keep breakfast cereal in the livingroom so I can grab a bite to eat (in case I run out of Girl Scout cookies) while I workout and watch 80's aerobic recordings on my tube TV that I was too cheap to get a proper stand for, but I could afford a video game console. And you can't forget the Windex and Simple Green (?)... Gotta keep that TV shiny as fuck.

Just accept that your sister is a little slut, she probably sucks dick 3 times a week

Threaten to expose her unless she gives you a hj. If you get one, up the price to a bj... etc...

fap to it so the oxytocin will mold your brain to like it.

Post vid

Holy shit take to her ask for more she's sexy af.

fuck her silly

tell your parents. and let them deal with the situation accordingly.

this
post any close-ups of those soles btw

1. You're front room looks like it sucks ass.
2.why are you freaking out about this so much you autistic nigger?
3. You're sisters feet are gross as fuck.

My trips say yes.

I like the series of TV dinner stands you have assembled against the wall. Classy as fuck.