Who does Sup Forums want to be the next President? Decide here:

Who does Sup Forums want to be the next President? Decide here:

strawpoll.me/10345642/r

Difference from last poll: You can vote as many times as you want, when total votes hit 250, whoever has the most votes then will be the winner.

As a white cis male I don't really give a shit who wins since it literally won't change anything for me. I also agree with Trump on many issues especially immigration but
I'm voting Hillary simply because I think the butthurt from Sup Forums and reddit will be much funnier if he loses than if he wins.

Trump, then Bernie but NEVER Hillary.

Trump beats Hillary and Bernie in every match up

Gary Johnson
>let people make their own choices
>wants to fix government spending
Only one running who isn't 100% fucking crazy.

What fucking polls have you been reading?

GJ is best
But voting for Trump in the election
Who else this way

With a total of 60 votes cast, Bernie is slightly edging out Donald Trump for first place. Who will win in the end?

Multiple voting is gay
I like Trump but unlike Berntards I won't spend half an hour refreshing the page to vote
OP is Berntard trying to lie to you and demoralise you

That's why I've been voting for Trump and Johnson. Gtfo faggot.

Not an argument
We only have a few deadbeats, they are nothing but deadbeats.
The poll is a lie

>Hillary - 9%
>people actually voting for shillery

Why the fuck would you vote for someone you don't want in office? You are the problem with this country.

You know exactly why.
Trump is better than Hillary.

And current results are in, and with 112 people voting as of posting this Bernie is in a commanding lead.

The reason it is "Trump v. Hillary" is because of that mentality. It seems like a majority of Trump and Bernie supports actually support Gary Johnson's views most.

Bernie is only wining because this is the only way Bernie supporters can vote legally so they think this matters

If Bernie's supporters liked GJ most I think they would prefer Trump to Hillary.
Trump's supporters have to stick to Trump because to do otherwise would be split the vote and let the Reds into the White House

Current results are in, and as of posting this 202 people have voted and Bernie is in a slight lead. Can Trump pull of another victory?

To be honest, I'm pissed at what I see as a rigged system open to corruption. I understand your point, and I think it is valid. Just bullshit that it needs to be that way. It is the election process that needs to be fixed.

Forgot picture

They should abolish majorities and the Presidency, and introduce proportional representation

>implying that the butthurt by the liberal media wouldn't be 1000x funnier

Also, include all major parties in debates, and limit campaign spending. It should be a process of "This guy supports my views best" Not "Well fuck. I mean candidate B won't TOTALLY fuck the country, so..."

>Voting for any demishit/republicunt frontrunner in 2016

You fucking losers deserve all the shitty leadership you're going to get.

VERMIN SUPREME 2016

>limit campaign spending
I don't know about this.
Campaign spending reform is a meme tbh. More exposure and engagement is almost always good.
Buying elections is clearly a myth when Yeb and Clinton can't hack it despite all the money in the world

Final Results are in! With 350 people voting, Donald has won!

Official Results:
Donald Trump- 44% (154 votes)
Bernie Sanders- 41% (145 votes)
Gary Johnson- 9% (33 votes)
Rand Paul- 1% (5 votes)
Jill Stien- 1% (3 votes)
Hillary Clinton- 3% (10 votes)

ALL HAIL

Honestly I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't taken a liking to him. He's literally 4chin oldfag incarnate

Election can't be 100% purchased, but it is currently necessary to spend millions in advertising to even have a chance, even if you are an amazing candidate. And when the candidates need a shit ton of money, and they can accept that money from big companies, it means that those big companies are influencing politics and the country.

My nigger.

PONYECONOMICS OR BUST