I have some weird shit on my cock.. How do I get rid of those? No Std btw

I have some weird shit on my cock.. How do I get rid of those? No Std btw

Learn to shave your dick correctly, kiddo.

Those are just clogged sebaceous glands (dunno if thats the right term in english), many men have them, you cant do much more, then cleaning them often with warm water

Had that before shaving mate

That's normal, I read about 20% of all men have this

Fordyce spots. I first got them as a 13 year old after trying on my friend's sister's panties. I thought I had the herp

I got lots of them, most on my balls.

Cheese grater. Record it.

faggot

this, nothing to worry about

So thats what it was. I'm glad it aint the herps

sadly many women are not educated enough and believe its an std.

lost some games right on the finsihing line because of that

I'm a 21 year old virgin and I have those, so can't be herps

I have them too and I was scared at first. Especially once I found out that you can pop them like zits

There's at least one of these threads a day. Why the fuck are people so ignorant of their own dicks? Educate yourselves, fucking underage b&s

it's normal it's folicul glands or some shit, basically hair stems on your cocks and there's nothing you can do to get rid of them, trust me, i thoughtfully looked on the internet

Those are glands in your skin. They're all over your body, but the skin is thinner on your dick, so they're always visible.

so its another misfortune in the gene lottery?

First you have to get the blood vessels opened up for quick removal. Ten use one of these in swift swiping motions down the shaft and that should heal you right up!

The ones who are intelligent and informed enough to know that it's not an std will put out, so I wouldn't call it a misfortune

That's a potato peeler

So glad someone posted this.... really didnt want to see a doctor about it... ever since i got them i've never let a girl see my penis, thank you so much.

Hormone bumps.

I don't think any girl would want to see your pennis no matter whether you let them see it or not

Obsessing over your penis like that is definitely manly, OP.

ok while we are at it. what is this on my butthole?

Lol nice one user

Are my balls too big

hemorrhoid

you have been letting an excessive amount of gay men fuck you in the ass .Sorry but that is definitely aids

This, its something like a burst blood vessel or some shit

no, they're a nice size

Kys faggot

anal venous thrombosis

go see a doctor or suffer some weeks through it. an by the way: get off your chair once in a while

not really hemorroids. they are on the inside.

Forcyde spots, everybody on the planet has them

Yeah, got worked up about them as a kid, if you look you see they're always at the base of your dick hairs

no, hemorrhoids happen in the blood vessels near your asshole just like in the picture. There's a physical treatment of them where the doctor literally puts a string around them.
anyway, they're not harmful and most go away after a few weeks just. remember not to fall asleep when you take a shit.

This fucking thread