Hi Sup Forums. I have a question. It's a quick one so stick around. How do you cope...

Hi Sup Forums. I have a question. It's a quick one so stick around. How do you cope? How do you live on day to day without feeling like a loser?

I feel like a loser every day and with each passing day I feel myself getting closer to the final solution. Maybe I am being a melodramatic little bitch but I honestly feel shit.

I just think about ppl who have it far worse than me and they're still living too. I get mad at myself for being like a pussy, but at the same time i'm sad. I just try to live each day normally and spend my time working or on something else.

Does that help though?

Would it make you feel better if I told you that no one really matters? Even for the people who think they do. They don't. Everyone only cares about themselves. You're born, you live, if you were stupid enough to get knocked up or impregnated someone else and ruined your life with a fucking baby, they will do the same by containing your blood line, and then you die. Completely forgotten. This happens to everyone. No one will remember you when you die. No one matters. Just do what you want in life before your time runs out.

Jesus user. The real problem is the people around me. I see them with their parties and drinking. And here I am, a sad introvert being a faggot.

generally yes,
lucky for me i still have funny and happy moments in my life and the thing i said before just help to keep me from taking my own life. You are not alone.

Lift weights. If you keep feeling like shit, lift more weights. Keep lifting until all you can think about is how sore your body is, then lift some more. Then you drink.

Oh right. It's not as if I don't have good friends so I am thankful about that. It's just we're all introverts and all we do is meet to drink. I am jealous of the friends that meet in groups of 10 to go clubbing and drinking all day. I am jealous that the only time I spend with that girl I like is just if we happen to meet because I'm too much of a faggot to be confident and converse like a normal person.

Do drugs, and stop caring. It all goes away eventually anyway.

I can understand that but I couldn't. I want to live life to the fullest but I am weighed down by being an introvert.

Go and get it if you really want it

Labels of personality are fucking fake just smoke some weed and stop being such a shut in nigger.

OP how do u spend most of ur day?

>Maybe I am being a melodramatic little bitch
Pretty much. If you're not enjoying life moment to moment you're doing it wrong. Find the best compromise between what feels good and what's sustainable and fuck everything and everyone else.

Then do it, you fucking bitch. Just like the guy said earlier, nothing fucking matters. Do what you want to do with the very limited time you've got. No one cares. It sounds fucked up, but it's incredibly freeing.

Most of it is just studying tbh. Sometimes outside with friends. I occasionally play games.

I literally spend as much of my day as possible in my room at my computer distracting myself with media, be it Video Games, music, movies, some TV, etc.
If you're doing literally anything with your life, you're doing better than me. Chin up. You're not this bad yet.

Understood.

good advice from this user.
enjoy the small moments and fuck what ppl think. Don't be too hard on urself.

im at the same point u are.
in glad i still have a job i can go to occasionally

How do you cope user? How does one stop doing anything? I am genuinely curious. Do you live alone? Are you in college? How do you break free? Do you go out to meet friends? Do you even have friends?