/heem/

News: Google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/6/18/11970478/glover-teixeira-wants-to-fight-at-ufc-on-fox-20-bring-anyone
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-fight-night-89-results-donald-cerrone-busts-up-patrick-cote-for-dominant-tko-win
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/twitter-reacts-to-stephen-thompsons-lopsided-win-over-rory-macdonald-at-ufc-fight-night-89
youtube.com/watch?v=IboweiOalDM
youtube.com/watch?v=U7naahhihSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schaub > Bitch Piana

>canada

I mean he said he felt perfectly coherent after the knock down and din't feel close to getting koed in the interview

>Rory looked baffled in there against Thompson. Heh, he's clearly broken.

Upcoming events:

6/24: Bellator 157 - Jackson vs Ishii
6/25: GLORY 31 - Roosmalen vs Sittchai
7/3: Shooto Gig West 18 - Murata vs Kohori
7/7: UFC FN 90 - Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
7/9: UFC 200 - DC vs Jones 2
7/13: UFC FN 91 - Ferguson vs Chiesa
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Bellator 159 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Pettis vs Oliveira
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

News:

>Glover will fight anyone
mmafighting.com/2016/6/18/11970478/glover-teixeira-wants-to-fight-at-ufc-on-fox-20-bring-anyone

>Cerrone heemed Cote

mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-fight-night-89-results-donald-cerrone-busts-up-patrick-cote-for-dominant-tko-win

>Rory is kill
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/twitter-reacts-to-stephen-thompsons-lopsided-win-over-rory-macdonald-at-ufc-fight-night-89

i'll be back goof

>rory is his boy
face it faggot, he got BTFO. lawler clearly broke him.

Guys, I'm crying right now. Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "my boy". My boy Rory MacDonald. I've lost interest in all fighters, besides him.

Rory MacDonald really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never see him with the belt. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for his fights. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never see him win the belt, but I'll continue to watch his fights until the day I die.

>Go for a spinning memekick
>It aint me starts playing

>The OP is important

does Dong Hyun Kim count as deleted?

his career really never took off

Might as well add Ricardo Lamas to that list. He hasn't looked consistently good since before the Aldo fight.

Epic, my good sir. Simply epic.

fightpass downloading question

if I download the video without changing any codecs I get a malformed aac bitstream which = inaccurate seeking while viewing or making webms.
this can be fixed by running ffmpeg with -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc, however if applied directly to the output the file can't be open until the download is completed on account of mp4 header files.

Q: How can I get the same effect as -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc while still being able to open the incomplete file?

>Cerrone makes six figures a fight
>Reddit cries about fighter pay even harder

>this in denial

he makes 76+76
decent if he wins, not that great if he doesn't

haha fucking cerrone "according to the ufc i don't mean shit"

why dont you go back to >Reddit and stay there cancer

wasn't he just getting pissed at Nate for Nate saying Cerrone is dumb as fuck for fighting for the peanuts he's getting paid?

>no card until the 7th

>Rory is le epic meek super intelligent autismo, just like me!
>Don't you dare say anything bad about him!

>Rory "The Red Meme" Macdonald is kill, what a chump. THompson dominated him

hated Rory ever since he Ali shuffled like a cunt in the BJ fight
he's just a doofus

Cormier will TKO Jones in the 1st. My repeating digits will confirm.

>Thompson didn't dominate Rory!!!

Is Thompson the new face of the UFC?

I wonder how usada woodley will look

robbie is gonna take wondermemes soul

just stop m8

What a fuckin shitty night.

>So you might be wondering how i got myself into this position. First we have to go back

#NOFUNALLOWED

It is confirmed. Piana on suicide watch

>Rory only went 5 rounds with Wonderboy? Heh, what a casual

The years of wear and tear on Robbie will get exposed in the Wondermeme fight

>76k for showing up isn't that great

cormier will suck jons dick my repeating digits will confirm

It's not fun to beat on a retired Lightweight when you're a giant roided out WW and then make fun of him in the cage. If you find that fun, you're a cunt, or a "psycho" like Rory.

Cerrone is a Reebok shill
They must be paying him pretty well, he looks uncomfortable shilling it
youtube.com/watch?v=IboweiOalDM

It's amazing how the worst boxers make more than above average mma fighters

not for an athlete in his peak, not in a sport as damaging as mma, not for someone who will struggle to get money any other way once he retires from the sport

>I am the most enlightened of MMA connoiseurs and I must say, Rory looked broken against Wonderboy

he was fucking around because he felt bad about having to fight the guy

it would be like you vs. me i would go easy on you instead of just pummel you to death

>Rory has a glass noes now

He's finished lads

rory is my boy posters are the worst

He's making more money than 99.9% of people in the sport have ever made. He's only complaining because he sirens money faster than he makes it and didn't know what taxes were.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7naahhihSs

>you now remember this walkout

threadly reminder

I'm curious which strike broke his nose again in the Thompson fight, I wasn't able to see it

Is this actually true? What do ~#5-10 ranked boxers make usually?

>He's making more money than 99.9% of people in the sport have ever made
It's almost like MMA fighters get paid like shit compared to other sports. You might be onto something.

australia isn't bad on heem, one of the guys is great

Holly Holm was the best female boxer on the planet for years and never made shit until she got to the UFC.

women never make shit in sports though
average wmlels (best women's divegrass league probably) salary is 30k iirc

Cotto is ranked 4 and made 10 million to show against Alvarez.

>WW
>giant
>mfw

>I love how "people" here are trying to reason why Rory lost unable to accept he's the inferior fighter to Wonderboy. Dude got shut down in EVERY aspect of his game. The end.

That's kind of the point though, Cerrone is a big name in MMA and for being a big name he really doesn't make that much

Miguel Cotto is also a name is rankings is irrelevant

Would you shill products you don't care about for money?

don't forget based australian webm bro who provides highlights during events

If Eyepoke McCoke beats Deesea will it count towards his consecutive title defences?

If they paid me enough, of course.

compared to BJ at any rate, Rory is 6ft at least and around 185-190 in the cage, BJ is sub-170 soaking wet, that fight was a joke and Rory acted like a classless piece of shit.

One of the Aussies on here is I think genuinely autistic though, and ironically can't handle banter

no

>BJ is sub-170 soaking wet

Says the casual who doesn't know a think about BJ

BJ is notorious for being a fat shit

Yeah, I only make 30k a year on disability for autism.
76k is a shitload.
I wish I could show up to work for 15 minutes and make 76k, not to mention a 50k bonus.

it will count towards his consecutive title fights
anyone who tries to argue that matters less than consecutive title defences is a moron

Wolfe vs Borg super fight when?

Could've been the wheel kick, the ground and pound, or the exchange towards the very end where Rory shudders and shells up really bad.

That's her job.

More than fighting.

>How do I increase my social media presence?
>tee hee guys, why am I still single?!

A fat shit at WW, yeah, since he's never been remotely big enough for the division. What are you even saying? That BJ was overweight at WW? Obviously. BJ was overweight at WW and still dwarfed by MacDonald.

I am really curious how fat you meme posting fucks are

Wolfe is to old man.

>Weight matters meme

Go home Conor

>Yeah, I only make 30k a year on disability for autism.
good shit lad, keep posting

>Big name in MMA
>Only headlines shit cards on Fox

Do people not realize the entire UFC is worth about as much as the New York Knicks and employers hundreds of times more people?

bj fought at heavyweight

Weight, height, length, BF%, youth, momentum, everything was in Rory's favour. It was a stupid fight that he fought without an ounce of grace or respect.

No he didnt he was 195lbs in the Lyoto fight

and looked horrible

Quinton Jackson vs. Satoshi Ishii
Michael Chandler vs. Patricky Freire
Matt Mitrione vs. Carl Seumanutafa
Kevin Ross vs. Justin Houghton
Denise Kielholtz vs. Gloria Peritore
Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Rebecca Ruth

I predict I'm not going to watch Lelator.

5'11.5" ~200lbs

Wbu?

Rampage is fighting? wtf awesome

Remember when he got pulled over for driving drunk in a van with his face painted on the side?

>Rampage
>Freire
>Mitrione
>Houghton
>Kielholtz
>Ruth

The point at the end of the day, is fighters used to be able to make money off sponsors. That means they can get income without the UFC having to pay them more. They took that away with the Reebok deal and have never really supplemented it or done anything to fix it, the fighters are just making less now. That's retarded

No thanks lol

>RAMPAGE
>Chandler
>Meathead
who cares

true fightfan

I predict you're a huge faggot.

do your homework on the fighters and come back with your predictions 189er

Don't know who most of these fucks are so

Who
Who
Who