why are americans so dumb they can believe its rigged

Curryfags

Literal manchildren who believe their 3p memer chokes because it's rigged

LeBetafags

Literal manchildren who believe their floppy memer wins because it's not rigged
LMAO

>no description of the game
>the education of LeCramp fags

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoff 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
13. drives a shitty kia
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. got shut down by a bench player who ended up getting finals MVP
17. could not post up jj barea
18.got outscored by Jason Terry in an entire finals series

Curryfags, getting BTFO so hard that they can't talk about basketball because they lose the argument. Therefore

>rigged
>LeCramp

xDDD

current world champ got you flustered?
>xDDD

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Lebron up 2-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought delly could shut down the best shooter to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>iggy shutting down MJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>tfw I can't tell which if the other thread is the "general" thread, or the game thread that's cancerous as hell.

>current

Not for long, and when cavs win it, warriors bullshit record will go out the window and last years asterisk on their title with be bolded. And how would he have me flustered? He's played like shit every game and getting his shit packed by the GOAT anyway.

Wew

No one claims it's rigged when LeBron loses

>game 5: haha the jew is letting them win so they can win more money with an extra game
>game 6: IT'S COMPLETELY RIGGED
grow up

Reasons why kobe is better than Leavron

1) scored 81 points
2) hotter wife
3) owns a helicopter
4) has a big dick that makes hotel workers bleed
5) more rings (5)
6) 24 playoff wins vs 50+ win playoff teams
7) Better looking
8) not a ring chaser
9) never got cockblocked by a solid 5 during the Olympics
10) never said he was the best player in the world and then proceeded to get btfo in the finals
11) never traded wiggins for klove
12) never ran into a camera on purpose for refball purposes
13) fucked tyra banks and brandy
14) jumped over a car
15) Led the league in scoring (over Lebron) at age 36 before getting injured
16) gifted Lebron a gold medal after Lebron could only manage 2 bronze
17) speaks 6 languages
18) has a father
19) mom is not a crackhead
20) admitted to all his mistakes and never blamed his teammates(see rio in miami)
21) never got blocked by a 5'7 manlet.
22) never allowed his mom's douche rapper bf milk him for his fame and money.
23) never been carried to the locker room for cramps
24) tore his achilles, got fouled, shot both freethrows and walked off the court.

>Fouls out
>Gets ejected
>Throws mouthpiece
>Loses the game

Who is flustered?

People have been saying it's rigged for months though...?

catch feeling? lmao
you don't gotta prove shit to me im current world champ and that's got you BTFO

no meme will change that
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>people

"people" are fucking retarded and can't come to grips with the fact that the team they bandwagoned isn't as good as they thought so they justify it in their incompetent minds by saying its rigged. t.Ayesha "twitter fingers" Curry

alpha as fuck

>9) never got cockblocked by a solid 5 during the Olympics
i googled her the other day she looked better than a 5

>0 Votes for finals MVP

Youre just as important as David Lee to that team, except david lee wasnt getting his shit thrown into the stands or having articles written about him that he is garbage in the finals

Nice copy pasta but that Kia is over $80k something you wish you could afford

No, I mean people have been saying the finals matchup would be Cavs Warriors and that the Cavs would win since January.

this! i screencapped all these posts so when LeShits gets BTFO we can laugh at /nba/ like we always do

Not an argument.

>samefagging yourself because you're so desperate

Wew, curryfags

Raped a woman

EVERYONES GETTING MAD!
LOL

SAY IT WITH ME :
1ST UNANIMOUS MVP

>24 posts
>7 posters

>people have been saying it would be cavs v warriors
>warriors never losings games
>lebron in the east
>saying it will be cavs v gsw finals
omg fucking nostridamus all of them

Are you a retard? That was the projection before the season even started, because they're the two best teams. That's not "rigged"

who the fuck cares about mvps?

>28 posts
>7 posters excluding me

I don't watch Basketball regularly, would it be bandwagoning if I support the Lakers? I don't like the Clippers tbqh

Curryfags, ladies and gentleman

Do I really have to explain this again?

Not just the matchups, the stories, and the scenarios all throughout the playoffs, they did this with the NFL too.

>33 posts
>8 posters excluding me

aight link these sources of "stories and scenarios"

>not taking into account the 14 year old curryposter

How new are you? These are perfectly normal numbers

>speaks 6 languages
he speaks three you retard

>current world champs
Warriors

>current best record/team ever
Warriors

>current unanimous MVP
Curry

currently in game 7 because of literally refball needed for the Cavs

i feel bretty good how's about y'all little niggas?
im an actually a warriorsfag..you niggas bandwagon lepoopypants! any questions? mustard beats holla @ me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahhahaha

>real /nba/ thread
>56 posts
>25 posters

>fake, curryfag spam /nba/ thread
>39 posts
>9 posters excluding me

May the best ref ball win.

>posting webms from last years finals

Wew, couldn't find a good clip of curry this year

>last years finals
it was a regular season game from this season

Just do a quick youtube search. All you gotta do is search "NBA rigged". Look for the earliest video you can find, and all of the videos agree on one common point, the finals matchup was Cavs Warriors and Cavs win.

Adding to the unique posters number

DJ Mustard sucks fucking dick.

Literally talentless hack producing taiga tier beats.

Even Kane was better.

Can someone do one of these for LeBron?

what did you expect from

Bandwagon: the board

there's literally one cavs tripfag on /nba/, the rest everyone knows are just bandwagon trolls who got kicked off reddit

so ur full of shit? figured

also which thread is real thread wtf

name one player on either team who deserves a ring more than Richard Jefferson

>rigged
get off Sup Forums ayesha

Not my fault if you don't wanna cooperate.

Apologies, didn't realize its been that long since Curry did shit against the cavs. I always forget that he disappears in the finals like a black father when he finds out his girl is pregnant.

>best player on his team

okay

If you didn't know apehoop was rigged after watching The Kings vs Lakers series in 02, then I don't think there's a redpill for you. You probably don't even watch though.

Klay and Curry said that if they lose, the whole season would be a "failure" and Kerr disagreed with that

How beta is it for their coach to tell them that win or lose, it doesn't matter, they had a "good season" regardless

It's just drama, not real bro.

I'm honestly surprised Kerr even said anything so sensible. The whole reason everyone wants the Cavs to win is because of the babyish attitude of the Warriors.

My man iggy

Festus Ezeli

kerr's the old man, been there before, looks at the bigger picture

players consider the entire point of playing winning the chip and if you don't you haven't its all for naught, nothing wrong with either way of looking at it

is there any player more obviously juicing

Because Kerr has finally come to realize that he is the coach of a team consisting of five year olds.

>LeBron is going to break the dam keeping Cleveland from flooding with championships

should the cavs trade kevin love for andrew wiggins

>yfw LeBron breaks the curse, and the Browns, Cavs, and Indians become perennial championship contenders

damage control, already preempting the loss to "we still have the regular season record :^)"

I hate kerr, so fucking smug in his interviews.
>"muh refball"
Didnt seem to care when it carried you all season

kd

If the storyline next season wills it.

if gsw win the memes will continue for both teams

If cavs win it will be a new era and a new meme will be born.

who /goingdowtown/ tonight?

it's going to be crazy

it's gonna be a helluva riot, win or lose

That's not in the script

i want 1 so called lebronfag/cavsfag to produce a screencap of a regular season game thread they posted in? go on ahead ill wait the archive is up and running

jeopardy music playing in the back ground

Actually the rigging makes sense because Villanova basketball is a part of the Philadelphia curse of no championships. It's only right for the professional "no championship" city to get one.

son its not that serious

>it's gonna be a helluva riot
gotta prep for the republican convention

Most people rooting for LeBron this series aren't actual Cavs fans. They're just in it for the Warriors booty blast. I don't even watch basketball. I just want to see the Warrios get wrekt because the anal devastation would be immense

You realize that theres only 22 people here right? I bet theres only 3 freemason's using proxies to get everyone on LeBrons side to soften the "NBA is rigged" blow when they win

I went to harry buffalo downtown for game 6. was insane after. thousands of people on east 4th doing cavs chants

/nba/ ladies and gents!
it's not serious when it's 2-4 folks

still i wait
lmao

The whole GSW team are just really obvious cheats. Every player except Klay. He is a complaining fag, but the most respectable warrior so I gotta give him credit.

It's going to be so satisfying when they lose in the most humiliating way possible.

this

It's a he'll of a riot when the Raiders win or lose regular season. They are gonna burn oakland down. See you guys at roscos chicken and waffles

how is the general sentiment in America, is it like 50/50 for warriors/cavs or something because I don't get basis except for /spee/ which is obviously biased

like it seems weird people would root against the warriors, i thought ameriburgers loved winners and they're the winningest team ever

All in a days work!

>If the Cavs win tonight it will essentially be the end of the Buu Saga in NBA form

youtu.be/0MsT356rIE4

>I don't even watch basketbal
lebronfags in a nutshell

webm co-op used in accordance to nafta free trade agreements

Most people I know don't care either way. It's not like the super bowl, where literally everyone watches the game.

>I'm going to report a post on Sup Forums and post a screenshot! Then add a touch of fedora tipping comment, perfect!

Kys

From anecdotal evidence: Everyone hates the way LeBron left Cleveland and came back, so they're not rooting for the Warriors but against Lebron. Also, black people hate Curry for being lightskin and rich for some reason

It's not enough for LeBron cockroaches to come out from the gutter to defense LeBron, now they're coming out to defend LeBron's ugly bitch. Fucking lol can't make this shit up

why do black people love dbz somuch

this game kinda is, on a sunday, winner takes all, these playoffs getting heaps of views, this game will be hype

>report a post
>post

DELET THIS

>"It's not enough for 'life long warriors fans since 2014' cockroaches to sprout from the ground to defend Steph Curry's finals performance (again), now they're defending Ayesha "twitter fingers, the game is rigged because my husband is shit, I won't be silent then proceeds to delete tweet and claim racism" Curry. Fucking Lol can't make this shit up"

Say it with me now Sup Forums-

The Cavs are going to win