Racism is a mental illness. Prove me wrong faggots

Racism is a mental illness. Prove me wrong faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But whites ARE better then every other race, nigger faggot

Define racism

Get tae fuck cunt

Better how? Physically? Lol, nope. Mentally? Hell no, most serial killers are white.

It's perfectly natural to be afraid of things that are different than you

It's an evolutionary necessity to some extent.

That's because most people are white.
By the numbers, blacks and Asians are overrepresented but whites are slightly underrepresented

Most of the things we do on a daily basis isn't natural so what's your point?

go back to tumblr, nigger

>being afraid of the unknown is a mental illness
no faggot it's what allowed us to survive. it might be irrational but it's definitely not unnatural.

It's a sign that you are not mentally healthy, maybe. But an illness would be to take it a little too far; it has a lot to do with how much validation you received and what environment you were raised in. If your parents were racist,and your friends were racist, and you were educated racist thoughts, you would damn well have to be an intellectual and got through trauma to start thinking otherwise.

Fucking checked!!!

Redefining natural feelings and behaviour as mental illness is pretty dumb tbh

I have seen this whole set. Kind of under whelming. Just thought I would mention

>people who don't think the same as me aren't mentally healthy

>serial killers need to have killed multiple people without getting caught to be considered serial
>stupid

This is why they're no black serial killers, Tyrone is too stupid to hide the evidence.

I have yet to hear a legitimate argument for why people would logically believe and act in a racist matter.

Every human being on the planet since the beginning of time has had racist tendencies.

bitch has more pics? TRIPS

Where to find set?

Uh.....no.

Your brain is just pre-programmed to react instinctively to things that you do not understand. You receive trillions of pieces of information every second. Far more than your brain can handle. Over time you form preconceived ideas about what things are and how they work. If you hang around with a bunch of white people all your life and you all of a sudden see a black person, then your brain instinctively makes you suspicious of them until proven otherwise. Same goes for a loud noise, a fast moving object, or whatever the fuck else you don't understand.

It's not a "mental illness" anymore than flinching when I throw a hunk of foam that is shaped like a rock at your face is a "mental illness".

Try again.

As to why some people may legitimately believe that white people are superior to other races, it is largely due to the cycle of poverty that minorities go through and the lesser quality of their education, as well as their society and culture constantly working against and impeding academic knowledge and success.

shut up nigga, or you won't get food today.

You need to say what you mean by racist.
Races usually act differently so it often makes sense to treat them differently / with different amounts of kindness, depending on what your objective is

And as to why I say mentally unhealthy, I am referring to the people who feel invalidated enough that despite a proper and un-racist upbringing, they decide to pick on people (could be racist or not) to validate themselves. This is bullying mentality, but accounts for some racism today and is a sign of mental unbalance.

Thread ended here, little faggot millennials.

Because it doesn't matter what anyone does or says anyways.

>culture

I really do not understand black culture. At all. Nothing about the way most black people act in general let towards me, other whites, or other races (latinos, whatever) around here makes me think they are genuinely concerned with growing as a society or improving their standing.

If 10 ignorant, bullshit encounters with other humans happen to me during the course of a day, odds are that around here 9 of them will involve a black person. The other 1 will be either some idiot redneck or a fat SJW woman.

You were probably thinking of mass shootings

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

It's exposure.

My 100 year old great aunt hates black people. But then she used to live in baltimore city in a really nice house in a nice neighborhood with her cousins in the 20-30s and then they moved to the county and as she says "then the black people moved in" and now it's the ghetto.

It's just what she has observed in her lifetime. As "black people" to her, moved into the places where her and her friends and family used to live they didn't keep it up. They didn't have the same values and destroy the place then move on. There's high crime etc. It was never like that when they were there.

Nigs r dumb sorry

Mental illness? No. It's the oldest most vile form of tribalism. Weak people use it as a way to feel better about themselves. They rationalize "well I must be better than them, because I'm white (or black), and so is ". You should judge people based on their achievements and not superficial characteristics, unless your judging a beauty contest.

Yeah no one has ever said that but nice try fedorafaggot

trotsky invented racist to shame people who didnt follow learned morality so as to advance communism and help the radical left

u shud oven urself cuck, go to somalia and see if they judge you on your individual characteristics,

they wont, theyll fucking eat you and pick you dry you moron, shut the fuck up