Hello Sup Forums I need help with commiting a murder...

Hello Sup Forums I need help with commiting a murder. I have a 50cc scooter and one motherfucker wanted to steal it and I saw him hit it a couple of times and he is a cunt anyhow he kills cats and sells weed. My plan for now is to arrange a meeting around 3-4am and stab him to death. My plan afterwards is somehow getting him on top of the scooter so I drive somewhere I can cut him to pieces to put in some trash bags and dispose of them somewhete. Can you hell me out with the flaws of my plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5211407 _a51880f449f6c1bae133a6e9b75621ba.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am really serious about this

Cutting up will be messey. Burn him

so he kill cats

drive arround with a a dead body and scooter? How about a fucking car?

this plan is flawless with no repercussions whatsoever.

Please post pics

Enjoy your jail faggot.

I don't have one. I think of puting him behind me and I guess it will be dark so it wouldnt be such a problem

You're fucking retarded. You don't want any electronic communication. You're better off following him around for a few weeks or months, learning his schedule, and striking when he's alone.

Woulnt a fucking fire raise attention in the middle of the night

tell him you have a new formula to make some crystals. and give him these instructions. If you are on Sup Forums you might know about this

static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5211407 _a51880f449f6c1bae133a6e9b75621ba.jpg

Problem is there is no schedule. He is unemployed and goes out only to sell weed

cutting up AND burning

What are your surroundings like? Do you live in an apartment or a house? Big town or small? You're giving us shit to go on.
I bet you're a nigger.

He must have connections with some people; it's too risky

Is it a burner phone or contract?
Does he live with anyone? What are his living conditions? Busy neighborhood?

Apartment near the biggest market of the city

goddamnit. HE KILLS CATS. Let OP make world a better place

>burning
>not using a vat of 0-ph acid

It's never too risky. You just have to plan it out correctly. This isn't something you just jump into because you're a pissed off little boy. This takes methodical planning if you wanna get away with it.

Motherfucker uses a fking home phone. And facebook. He lives with his mother but he beats her up often. He lives in an aparment building just like the russian ones

You want to arrange a meeting and stab him to death?? this will not go as planned... the scooter thing seems like bait

use acid to decompose his body. If you have to bury him do it head first in a hole. It's harder for dogs to find the body.

>sells weed
>kills catsWell that escalated fucking quickly.

Does he have a vehicle?
Does his mother know where he goes?

dont you think he will get suspition if you wanna meet him in middle of the night? he might have gun or knife aswell

Honestly if you can get your hands on some Scopolamine you'd be set.

Have you ever bought from him before? Would he be willing to smoke with you if you asked?

you just need to put sugar in their gas tank moron it'll cause the car to melt

this.. better to become a customer.. and then ask him in the middle of the night in a weird place and say youll pay more than usual. But after buying from him, getting to know him you wont kill him anymore.

Have you considered poisoning him?

this. you must learn his routine and habits better than he knows them himself. you must strik when he is alone. he cant know youre coming. bring a back pack with shoes, pants and shirt because there will be LOTS of blood, you wll want clean clothes so you dont look suspicious. stab him center chest for the heart so he shouldn't make much noise. good luck OP

>how to take a screenshot

>he kills cats

make him suffer first like really suffer and post it when done

stab him to death?
listen up rookie.
>choke him out, until he is unresponsive
>THEN slit his jugular and let him bleed out
>stuff the remains into a barrel
>dump a bunch of gasoline on him and light it up
>burn him until he is just ashes
>every time you put gas into you faggy scooter, just dump a cup or so of the ashes in with it
>3-4 fill-ups later...no evidence

buy or steal an airbag and mount it under scooter seat
remote it
let him steal the scooter and send him to heaven

timestamp please. also real badge please. or fuck off.

enjoy getting vanned you fucking sick faggot