E̮ ͚̫̘͙L͕̖͎ ͎͕̼̩̯I̧̥̟̯̩̜͔ ̶̤̱̰S ̤Ę̖̬̗̗

E̮ ͚̫̘͙L͕̖͎ ͎͕̼̩̯I̧̥̟̯̩̜͔ ̶̤̱̰S ̤Ę̖̬̗̗
͉̖̮͇̪̙ͅ ̻ ͙̲͔̖́ ̦́ ͎̠͢I̡̙̝̥̹ͅ ̻̹̞͎S͖̱͝ ̥̫̣̜͠
̹̻͚̥̙͘ ͎̹͙̹̜̹̤ ̧̻͍̝T͈͇̥͍̪̲ ̘͖̹H͚͖̟̞̪̦̦ ̨̜͉̮͈̫̝É̘̬ ̙͓̞͕ ̪̼̙̱͙͈̦͠N̟̣͉ ͙͢E̸͔̖̣ ̡W̢̙̤͚
̻̹̱̯̫̀ͅQ̗͇͙̪̱ͅ ̪̺͍̩ U̜̦̩̘̦̝͠ ̘̺E ̰͉̖̕E̷͕̠̝̫̰͖͓ ̺̬̱̩N̳̺̟̥̪̼̲͝ ̬̼͔̜͕͎ ̯̰̫̪̪̯͝O̢̼̥̬̮̯̮ ̗F̪̯͕͔͚͉ ̘̼͍̫͢/͈̣B͇͕̦̜̗͟

no, she isn't

She ded.

Bump

jesus, dont take much these days

>girls who know they are cute but take a picture like they don't think so

Who is this beauty?

Oh... Never mind

Anyone find news on this girl yet?

anyone have more of her nudes?

Did she killed herself or something? And whats up with the nuggets? Did she really put them up her vag?

she's beautiful

Stop being a brain dead sheep.

Pls dude. Every time I ask about this girl I get insulted and called shit. I just wanna know what happened

why is she wearing a 90's jacket?

She's just a human like the rest of us. She has feels sadness and pain like the rest of us. She was drunk and heartbroken and did some things she regrets, and I personally don't hold it against her. There was no reason for her to be treated the way she was. Let her heal in peace. Even though this is Sup Forums some of us can relate to her situation and feel sympathy towards her. She is a beautiful and unique person, something anyone could see if they took the time to talk to her instead of following the crowd and berating her. This is much more than being a whiteknight, this is about being a decent person.
>I know I said I was leaving Sup Forums, and I am, but I'm here to see this Elise business end
-niggernog

keep your feelings out of Sup Forums. your suppose too be numb.

Allright I respect that. Hopefully she will forgive herself. And who are you if I may ask?

You must be here to tell us you're leaving for good this time again

Fuck off Nog, once you're on Mr Bones wild ride you can't get off.

She's a cool girl. She'll get over being taunted by a bunch of 12 year olds on this board,

There are no humans here. We are just monsters. We are literally the scums of the earth

She is much better then boxxy imo

>I'm one of the original 13. I've been here from the beginning and I'll stay until the end. Then I have to leave this place.
>It's turned me into a monster that only got into this business to see her die before having a change of heart in the stream.
>She is more than just a nameless girl on the internet, she is Elise.
>And I am no longer user, nor am I niggernog, I'm Dustin and I would like to be human again.

You're mark Johnson. All we are is dustin the wind.

Okay cool, Dustin. And what's your relation to the girl? Elise? Have you met her?

i'm one of the original 13 as well, and i want to leave this sad world.

Made me shred a tear :')

Just fuck off now, you are not going to be missed and we don't need your kind round here white knighting the place up.

I'm all for outing attention whores, but apparently this started a trend where all the summerfags think this is their personal army to get back at any girl they want.

Since when did Sup Forums start catering to stupid requests of butthurt guys like that?

does anyone have this chunks address so i can bring her some homemade nuggers and a liter of cola

I dont know what I prefer, whiteknights or edgelords.

I'm just a newfound friend of her's and whether or not I've met her is irrelevant to anyone outside the 13. All that matters is this was a dark chapter in some of our books, let's turn the page and move on.

why choose when you can have it all. that's the Sup Forumseauty of this place.

Hm okay...
One last question though:
What are the original 13?

sorry, i dont want bother or anything, i just want to know too, because every time i asked about her, none answered me, what did she do to be so sad and regretfull?
sorry my bad english

Never forget the video chat boys. Never forget. Shame how everything played out. We had pure hearts.

We are the ones who were with her and did everything in our power to help her, a brotherhood of whiteknight faggots. We have mostly went our separate ways since then, but we will never forget what we did together. It was a lifechanging experience for everyone who was there.
>tl;dr the Bathtub Gang

serious question Dustin, how long have you browsed Sup Forums ?

Way too fucking long.

why she did feel so bad? what did she do? i guess no one knows

I'll bet. You might have saved a life that night.
Well tanks for filling me up, Dustin. Best of luck to you and thank you for your service as a white knight.

I honestly will never forget that night. It was weird and beautiful and depressing.

what problems did she have, i dont understand? and when did this happend?

wat happened that night user

In this time then how many suicides and attempted suicides have you seen.

Chicken Nuggets and a beta Sup Forums stalker

She didn't do anything, welcome to /b.

Do you get like this everytime you interact with a girl?

nothing makes any sense

Do you faggots know we can't have 3 "new Queens" in the same year? Where the fuck do you think we are? Africa?

No has explained shit yet

pretty much sums up the past 2 days

this is all a lie,

satanic trips tells it all

I never did here what she /emo /sporked about either. Her BF cheated and she was drunk or something?

Only a few. I regretfully admit that I wanted them to die and I helped push them to do it. I would take it all back if I could, but I can't. I don't know what it was about Elise, could be that I seen her as a female version of myself, could be that I wanted to save myself from suicide by doing the same for her.
Regardless, I hope she can find happiness in her life because she deserves it.

don't bring the goddamn nugget bullshit into this

lurk more, faggot

Lmao a bunch of dramatic faggots in this thread

I love this place but it always makes me cringe when I see white Knights because their only affection comes from an internet girl.

Same with those "alice" thread, same with the Japanese shrine girl, and camwhore threads

Pathetic

sadly we all did have our hearts out for her, but we all do wish her to live a happy life from now on, cd

Long live Elise! Everybody kneel down.

SO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH THIS GIRL I LEAVE FOR 3 DAY AND I MISS SOMETHING POSSIBLY GOOD BUT PROBABLY NOT

so the timestamp was from yesteday, and there were 13 anons already doing no one knows what, to save her life (because she did nothing and no one knows what happend) and then , she die, and it was the worst pain of their life (13 anons)

yeah sure, everything makes a lot of sense.

Fuck Elise, in reality she's probably a crazy psycho bitch to deal with.

She lied for attention and you neckbeards became obsessed with her,

God damn I hate you guys

and then baby jesus closed all elise accounts and profiles. yeah sure.

i think the same.

ENGLISH, MOTHER FUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?

You are a fucking faggot, and I will be here patiently waiting for you to livestream your death.

I'm meeting her tonight at our elementary school playground. Am I still a faggot?

So 13+ White Knights came to her rescue where she didn't stop wtf she was doing and they helped her sooo much she went private on all social stuff to hide in shame??

Well done white knights, I rate a 5/7

If you suck dick then yes...

Not really that hard of a question

i speak better than i write, as long as you understand me i think its ok, so chill, at least i can speak more than one language, hope you get better.

Like I said yesterday, livestream the rape. Remember she said you could do whatever you want to her

Yes you are a faggot still up until the time you livestream you raping her at said playground.

so the 13 knights were actually going to rape her?

stop forcing this shit, it's just a random slut
sage goes in all fields

Yes with chicken nuggers, they were going to make enough for everyone.

not going to be a rape, nor am I going to try to fuck this girl. That was never my intention, I just wanted to be part of her life in any way she wants.

Probably. I couldn't stay up past 4 in the morning like the 13 nights did. She left after she got a phone call

She eventually ended up coming back, that's when the magic happened.

Just a random attention whore flashing b saying she going to kill her self for attention different bitch same story

Except then someone sent the nudes to her family on Facebook so shit got kinda real

theres a screen capture of that situation?

>implying you are going to leave the basement

Like i said different bitch same story what did she expect with the people in Sup Forums.of course someone is going to find out who she was