Settle an argument for me Sup Forums

Settle an argument for me Sup Forums.

Imagine Scarlett Johansson. Now imagine she has a cock, average size. Everything else is unchanged; she just has a human male's dick instead of a vagina.

If you got a handjob, blowjob, titfuck, anal, or any other sexual contact from this encockened Scarlett without touching the cock, would it be gay? How much more gay is it if you gave Scarlett a blowjob?

It would be gay, and I would do it all, including the blowjob. No regrets.

Do you know something we don't?

The rule is: If you have to ask if it is gay, it is.

this

Bro I would let her fuck me I would suck HER dick I don't even care imagine those tits in your face with that perfect round ass

It's gay IF YOU'RE GAY

>Now imagine she has a cock,
Imagine she has a cock where her nose was.

just fuck her from behind then

>Imagine she has a cock where her nose was.
Imagine she has a cock where her nose was.
would you kiss her

If I was allowed to grab her tits or finger her during the kiss then probably, if not then probably not

>trap propaganda

You're a faggot.

>would it be gay?
100% gay

>How much more gay is it if you gave Scarlett a blowjob?
still at maximum gay, 100%

Now imagine this, if Scarlett Johanson had small tuts no one would give her a second look at her unless to just see how her lazy eyes are

If she has a fake FtoM surgically-designed cock, it's not gay at all. She's just a woman with some body modification. If she was born a man and that cock is for real, it is 100% homo.

there are no chicks with dicks. only dudes with tits. you gay honey

exactly what I was going to say. I'd go gay for Scarlett Johansson any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I dunno dude, that ass and those lips are pretty spectacular.

yes it would, and if he (penis = man, even with boobs) still had relations with derek jeeter you would be gay and have herpes as well.

Yes she has a great ass, but her face really isn't that special if anything it gives me a weird feeling but if it wasn't for her tits she never would have gotten famous. Like that is the only reason, same with that Kate Upton with her droopy swingers

Kek

Chick's with dicks are a heterosexual fantasy, gay guys really aren't into it at all if anything its a big turn off. There's interesting psychology on why heterosexual men like it but yeah, I'm bisexual and I like androgyny over a feminine looking girl with a dick , androgyny in general is beautiful but yeah I'd rather take a Femina woman, someone in between, or a twink

>without touching the cock,
what about balls? if balls touch gay AF, but otherwise nah not gay also to answer your second question having a cock in your mouth even if it is SJ cock is still gay fgt

jesus christ it sure is summer early.

> (OP)

I'm a tranny, I'd have sex with her with or without a penis.

I'd find her far more attractive if she had small tits. I love small tits.

I also love vagina and don't like any penis other than my own.

Because I'm not gay.

waste of trips on a total fucking FAGGOT

This.

Fucking trips speak fucking truth!

My trips say your wrong.

And gay.

Irregsrdless, enjoy your AIDS and kill yourself.

Faggot.

for the 6 millionth time, it all boils down to the femeninity of her penis. Hence the saying "it's not gay if it's a femenine penis" you dense cunts

B8

>Irregsrdless

I love how OP is such a huge closet faggot that hes making up impossible or "hard" scenarios for straight men to contemplate in order to ahow hes not in fact cock gobbling faggot but also sorta straight still if he can catch someone saying it wouldnt be gay, which would mean he isnt gay. You stupid idiot if you're gay youre gay if you like traps like them faggot. Dont pretend youre straight,lifes too short

Pics or gtfo

Irregardless isn't a word. It's regardless. Learn some fucking English.

Is it gay to have sex with three 10/10 girls

meaningless post
if her dick turns you on, it's gay
if not, not gay