Sup Forums does this tickle your fancy and piss your antsy?

Sup Forums does this tickle your fancy and piss your antsy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQSJvjXFSvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now the bbcs are coming for your asian sugarwalls

i actually would love to see your son
a black asian finally!

>asian sugarwalls
>sugarwalls
wut

damn I'd fuck that until my dick had worn down to a stump

the chick can fuck off tho

I think racist cause I can't tell if these are the same people in OP's picture

bbcs are coooming

do whatever the fuuuuuuuuuck you want to do.

This is fine. A white girl who likes gooks is not human though.

so you're saying, them?

So they are getting kids who steal cars which they can't drive?

they're happy and you're here jerking off to trap

I thought asian guys had small cocks but that dude has massive shoes

Being a black guy with terminal Yellow Fever, this kind of makes me jealous. Never could figure out how other black men managed to attract Asian women, when I'm the one actively learning Asian languages, respecting the cultures, eating/learning to cook the food, and enjoying Asian media.

The fuck am I NOT doing?

Sounds like you're not being a black guy

bro, if you go to college...its easy to get one. Just make sure you're in the sciences and are actually good at academics.

This

Kek

A gook and a nigger hugging. Why would this have any effect on me?

Now show me someone driving with a flat tire and you'll get my jimmies rustled.

I do go to college. Have been for some time. None of them are interested in me no matter what I do.

>I do consistently make the President's/Dean's lists.

She's the one who's gonna end up a single mom with aids, so why should I be mad?

You should post this on Sup Forums

No but it tickles my pickle and earns you a nickel.

>Blasians, the secret goddesses.

Well, you're acting like a white cucklord beta, and black.

how? I'm doing what I think is appropriate and showing that I'm culturally aware/sensitive.

Looooooool

oh course they can drive look at Tiger Woods.

i think you should try to be more black guy ignorant with a certain level of educated sophistication.

if you act all beta they might as well get with an average fob asian man.

gotta play up the stereotype a lil bit.

That is what being a white cuck is, they like being forced around and being controlled. Asians never stay with whites because they try much, too hard for such little.

I hate that approach. It's like finally being cancer-free, but then injecting yourself with a little bit of it anyway so the other cancer patients will keep talking to you.

Sorry but you obviously don't know about Asia and racism. Seriously Mississippi might be more progressive than much of Asia in that regard.

Now their kids will have near average intelligence. Way to go, black man. The best way to pull your race out of the gutter is to incorporate superior genes.

Sweet walls

I'm all for international love OP

>Asians never stay with whites
Yes they do.

Not trying to say Asian master race, but they stump every race intellectually, they have a weird split from ferocious warlords to nerdy asians, too, so they aren't completely inferior to other races, Whites are generally better than the other races, short of asian intelligence.

They both look like nice people. I bet they're happy.

>Unlike OP

all kinds of references..

aaaaallll kinds.

its about a middle ground.
do you plan on staying in a part of the world with very few asians or you're gonna move to asia?

what kind of asian are you looking for...chinese/korean/japan or more adventurous.?

亜細亜人的砂糖の壁

この歌手は韓国と黒人だ。

start convos w/ asian hotties about how you're oppressed by the white man. say everything is racist, wear Bernie and BLM swag.

you'll be drowning in yellow pussy

I plan to move back to Asia; I lived in Korea from 2009-2012. Was a student for 2.5 of those years, which is why I'm here now to finish. I want to move to Japan to live and work, but open to elsewhere in the Far or even South-East.

They're trying to SLEEP with the white man, not listen to me whine and complain about him.

plz.

asians love themselves their white folks. they're not gonna feel sympathy for you if you start bashing them. lol
stop setting that man up for failure. he might take your sarcasm for fact.

I've always wanted to mess around with an Asian girl but I have no idea how. I feel like they're the hardest type of woman to bag. I've heard their moans are annoying but the pussy is tizzight. I hope to one day feel the slimy walls of a ching chong.

I say good on 'em. It's a relief in that it's not typical by any means.

Asian women don't fuck around with stereotypical black men. You have to have your shit together if you want their attention.

Be rally respectful of their culture and make friends with the dads. Dress appropriately and youre in there.

Does anyone know what the original product was?

I already do all of that, minus the dad-part because no Asian (or any other) woman will spend enough time with me to get to know their families.

Have you tried a dating website?

youtube.com/watch?v=hQSJvjXFSvM

Yes. Never works.

Honetly if you want a Korean girl, your gonna have to go the hip hop and rap clubs, thats where you'll find the kinda girls that are open to black men.

T. black man who lived in korea.

I lived in Korea, and...really not sure how true that is.

Test

>asian breeds with negro
>smarter negro, less violent, no more chimpouts
>dumber asian, no longer able to compete with whites
I see no probem with this, it further cements the superiority of the white race

Worked for me and most black men. Same thing in Japan too.

If you still cant find something smash, then you can go be a beta male route and go to Thailand or the PI, those girls dont hate on black men.

>T. black man who just got back from a 2 week vacation in Thailand.

Shitty bait. Asians hardly ever stay with guys outside their race for any sort of long term relationships. Every time, they go back to there roots to get married and the Asian guy wins at the end.

I think this guy's on to something Also sell pills to them and party with them

story time

What kinda?

Where did you meet her? How hard is it to get an asian girlfriend becuase I'm thinking about studying in China.

Blasians are pretty qt, so... Nah, I'm okay with it.

Yeah

AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO

I'm not really one to talk here (white guy who fails at pretty much everything with women), but be careful ont to confuse 'culturally aware/sensitive' with being too much of a weeaboo. It'd essentially be the same as if a white guy attempted to act like a wigger to attract black women.

I met her in Thailand. Thai women arent to hard to get, what your looking for in a Thai girl is if she has a legit job, and not a hooker. Remeber Hookers are PUMP N DUMPS no matter how good they treat you!

Also asian women, and women in foreign countreis that like black men for the most part want black men with a thug edge to them. Not full on Din'du but a couple rhymes and what not.

I like saying things like

>I'm the truth from the booth shorty,
>I'm the cool side of the pillow
>I'm chillin like a villian

Have some rap songs on your iphone/computer ready to go.

>And Yes I hate rap music and thug culture but the game it is what it is.

Dont know anything about Chinese women though.

Were these two photos taken 10 years apart?

oh you must have so much in common! such good chemistry and communication! such love!