Anyone else have their youth stolen by starting to bald in their early teens?

Anyone else have their youth stolen by starting to bald in their early teens?

18 years old and I have a widows peak. Not noticeable because I have longer hair and it covers my forehead. I have that typical surfer douche bag hair.

Nope. I'm not a genetic mistake.

yeah but you're still a desperate neet

In you opinion, what's worse?
Going bald at an early age
Or
Getting grey hair at an early age

definitely going bald - because the only thing that you can do to make it look better is either shave your head or nothing.

You can color your hair quite easily and no one will ever know, other than thinking you're gay for going bleach white and spiking it.

I started going bald in my mid 20's. Shave it. You'll get used to it and it's pretty damn liberating.

I should also add that shaving it in your teens will make you look younger than if you look like you're balding

To start balding in your mid 20s is normal. To start balding at 14 isn't. 22 now, have gone through a bunch of different hairstyles including shaved head. Doesn't work that well, now I just keep it fairly short and style the back forward (a la Donald Trump) and sides up a little bit to cover recession (pic related) but it's starting to thin now so looks like it's going to be back to a shaved head soon which sucks. Had so much female attention at 14-15 with long hair, can't do it now ~_~

Quite opposite. I look like I barely even started puberty

i started balding in middle school and have never had normal hair. At first i hated it and myself for it but once i turned 20 i buzzed it short and started working out. Getting swole and will probably shave it soon. Its not the end of the world focus on what you can improve about yourself and dont worry about the stuff you cant change. Feels ok man

23. I'm going to likely be compeletly bald before 30. Most likely going to shave before then.

you need to buzz it now at least that looks awful.

Legit just shave it right now and post pics

>balding since 18
>have dad's shitty genes
>learned he got reconstructive hair surgery, probably multiple times in the 90's
>fuckthat.jpg
>hair is almost completely bald/extremely thin at crown and starting to thin at the temples
USE TOPPIK or KABOKI or whatever its called. SHIT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE. I grow my hair longer on top and cut the sides short and comb it back and to the side and it looks unnoticeable with the Toppik in it. I'm currently using rogaine and taking biotin vitamins and using biotin shampoo, along with using my dad's laser comb occasionally. I think what I'm doing is slowing it down, but eventually I'm just going to shave it and grow a beard and go full hipster. Luckily I have a girl that says she doesn't mind and likes me for me. Plan on taking a weightlifting class next semester to try to get in decent shape. Feels ok man

Not early teens but started when I was 17-18 which is pretty fucking young. I could style it the first few years where it wasn't noticeable but now I just get a haircut every few weeks and keep it very short. I think in the next few years I'll probably just have to completely shave it at some point though. All the men in my family are bald and started losing their hair around the same time I did. Shitty genetics.

i wouldnt jump straight to shave you're still ok as long as you buzz it. Just buzz it for a year or 2 then shave

I win

shit brah, how much longer before i'm at your point?

Satan hates you dude. I'm the guy a few in the last pic. I have a feeling I'm going to be like you. How did your hair look at 23m

Reminder that premature MPB is literally a sign of low-test beta males.

>Men with premature androgenic alopecia tend to have lower than normal values of sex hormone-binding globulin, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and epitestosterone when compared to normal controls

How does it feel to be a genetic mistake?

top kek, try the opposite

I have a hot girlfriend and a good job. I'm ok with balding if I have a decent life.... how's trying to be an "alpha" treating you?

There's a simple solution!!!!!
Just become a billionaire.

i've a very close friend who's pretty balding into his early 20s. He's not even fit and him being bald looks even better. just shave it down kids

33 year old oldfag reporting in.

Started losing hair at 20.

Word of advice, don't try to fucking cover it up.

Let it be apart of you.

Women can smell desperation and fear. If you act like nothing is wrong, you can have anyone you want.

Also, remember, some of the most bad ass people are bald, like Mr. Clean and Charlie Brown.

At 23 it was about half as bad. It started going around 18 and way noticible at 20. Ive got such a huge head it would look weird shaved. My sis had caner when i was like 16 and she lost her hair so i ahaved my head for support. Looked so horrible

You're not so bad. Keep the widows tip.

kek bald and sad?

I'm going to be 37 next month, and I have shaved my head completely bald since I was 20 since my hairline was receding.

>Married
>kids
>Am currently rising to celebrity status in professional sports.

I always thought baldness was associated with high testosterone? At least my dick still works at least.

damn..it's been about 3 months that I noticed that Im losing too much hair and im so depressed about it. Currently, Im using Minoxydil 5%.I'll give a try to this product, otherwise i will commit suicide

It is

>reddit-tier image caption meme
>gay motivational bullshit
>blatant lying about your personal life

I knew coming back to 4/b/ was a mistake

Bald

higher free testosterone, yeah. Basically people who go bald early cant metabolize the testosterone their body produces as well

It is, for the most part. He's trolling.

The more testosterone you have, the more of it gets converted to DHT. DHT is what causes male pattern baldness (as to the best of know knowledge). More DHT, more hair loss. With that being said, certain people can be more sensitive to it than others. So even though you and I might have the same amount of DHT, one of us could have significantly more hair loss.

Started losing mine at 20. Went on low dose finasteride at 23. Full head of hair at 28.

you say low dose so I'm assuming not the normal 1.25mg?

Native American here.

My genes won't allow a receeding hairline.

Not that I'm complaining.

just allow you to be predisposed to alcoholism. What reservation do you live on?

I don't, never did actually, my mom ran away when she was 16, I'm an urban Indian

buzz the fuck out of that monstrosity

word. the reservations are pretty rough around the state where I live.

21, losing my hair. i hate short hair and bald heads but it will be my only option soon

don't be rude you fuckin twat, you've never experienced what he's going through.

kill yourself.

>Start going bald at 17
>Shave it after it becomes too hard to hide
>Realize being bald actually looks pretty decent and I don't get any combover bullshit looks and I don't have to be afraid of the wind fucking up my perfectly sculpted illusion of a hairstyle

Pretty nice tbh

started baldin at around 19, now 26. suppose i have 3 yrs or so before i have to shave.

it also absolutely sucks when you're pale skinned cause pale and bald looks like you're cancer patient. feelsbadman

i'd love to have grey hair

What band are you my neechie brother. Im ojibwe

>tfw balding at 25 but am 6'4" 210lbs so fuck it

21 now, hairline started receding at about 15. i just shave my head, because i'm lucky enough to be able to pull off the bald white guy look

>widows peak
thats probs just your hairline dude

have as a matter of fact. it is a monstrosity

Im 27 my hair is thin, and receding. I really dont care. I can grow thick beards in a relatively short amount of times, and im even starting to see white strains in my bear, and honestly i cant wait until its fully white when im older. Just shave it really short like OP's pic and your good.

I'm turning 30 next week.I noticed my hairline started receding a few months ago. I'm too fat and bearded to just shave it off.

Holy shit, me too.

DOTC?

It really isn't that bad. Just suck it up and make sure you end up with a girl with really thick hair so your kids don't have to worry about it

dude, i had a widows peak from birth, didn't start losing my hair till 16

its called Fo Ti. you're welcome

aka rogaine with no side effects

My youth was stolen from me when my boobs grew in saggy. Im in my 20s and missing out on perky titties ):

i love me some nice juicy saggy tits, could suck the nips for days.

perky tits are overrated

Fat or muscle?

Sandy Bay Ojibwe, Currently livin in the 306

26, started balding about 17is, just own it. I still got laid plenty. Better to just shave it off and own it.

50 yrs old here with full head of thick dark hair. only a few grays.

Saggy tits can be hot as fuck if you have the right body type/face. try to look like this girl

a hair transplant don't cost billions, brah

Yes :(
Started balding at 20. I had really thick hair so it wasn't really noticeable to others until now.

No im not white

My grandfather is 88 and has a thick full head of hair

Ah, Wayway, Dakota ojibway tribal council, living in 204

OP confirmed manlet

Prob about 16% BF, visible top 4 abs. Workout regularly

You're set for an easy life

Her body is very similar to mine but my tits still arent as nice as hers "/ but i gotta live with it lol

Thx bra you should workout too if you don't already

Appearing on ESPN, Showtime, and Showtime a total of 5 times in 2015, and now being in talks with a single network, isn't lying.

>Not everyone is an athlete in professional sports coverage.
>Think commentating.
>Think journalism.
>Think.

HBO*

>derp

I think it is the gay dog and the shit tattoo that are your biggest problems.

Hopefully i meet men open minded like that ^_^

mfw i'm very grey and balding at 31. Good thing I have my looks and muscles to fall back on. Feels good to be a man and not give a fuck about it.

Fuck you

Hell yea It is

Im 28 and have a head full of dreadlocks. Sorry bros. Nigger genes ftw!

I'm 18 and this started about a year ago.
Thankfully I have a beard to counter it

>Thankfully I have a beard to counter it
Kill
Your
Self

How much do hair transplants costs

Hopefully i meet women that doesn't mind balding ^_^

Thanks maybe I will
Nice dubs too

Im 18,am i bad?

gtfo stop seeking attention, not even balding

Shave it off mate. I started going bald at 16.

18 here too
You're alright

yes i started on my late 17s early 18
Became noticeable by the time i was 21, i just shaved from 22 on-wards. 23 now
When i let it grow in lazy periods, i can really tell im balding and dont like it which is why i shave. Sporting the shaved head, full beard combo atm

Huge variation, you could pay $2k or you could pay $50k depending on how many grafts you need, what technique you decide to go with, which doctor you choose, etc

Im not fam,ive lately been concerned about my hairline and stuff,specially from the posts on /fa/ and /r9k/.
Well ive always had a high hairline tho.

I have. Multiple times.
Damn family hates it when I do though. My mother keeps telling me it's a thyroid or yeast problem

don't let what people say on Sup Forums or any other site affect your confidence when you post a picture. these people have the most asinine views of what looks good and doesn't. probably because most of them still live with their parents and are NEET, the majority of them probably kissless virgins. /fa/ is an example in itself, fuckin shitty fashion posted over there for the most part.. not even worth digging through the shit to find the one thing that's decent