What would be the best and easiest country for an American to move to, to get away from Trump?

What would be the best and easiest country for an American to move to, to get away from Trump?

I'm sure some of them must have restrictions for getting in, but what about like Australia?
I was also thinking it would be good to move there in summer since I hate hot weather.

A noose.

Canada is probably the easiest by far.

Just move interstate you hipster

Canada

Faggot

South Korea. Just don't go hiking along or a helicopter with a red star on it will pick you up and hood you, then you will wake up in a blacksite. After that you are forced to teach your dear leader Engrish.

Moving to a different state won't change anything you fucking retarded bogan

Mexico?

easy, just kill yourself or go back where you came from

I hear Australia is quite empty, pretty much all the time.

Head over down there, be sure to bring your "kill whitey" t-shirt and rainbow flag!

>be sure to bring your "kill whitey" t-shirt and rainbow flag!
I don't get it. Are you implying Australia is liberal?

no they're not

just go on Sup Forums, half the posters are aussies

it's a terrible subhuman continent. I hope china officially annexes that floating trash heap and sends their rapists and pedophiles there like good old times.

That right there shows how little you even know of your own country.
You don't care about what Trump will do, you only care about the idea of having to live in a country that he is the head of state of.
Travel the country, and educate yourself.

Australia is probably the worst place someone who wants to flee Trump should go.

Move to a city with normal people

NY, LA, SF, Austin etc. won't let themselves get effected by this

I live in Nevada which went blue. Think we'll be okay?

Large cities aren't always the best place to avoid any political fallout.
Medium sized cities/towns with a good deal of colleges and a university are the best bunker for economic hardships.
When times are tough, people go back to college to make themselves more employable, and that brings business to the town.

I here Australia has plenty of room for Americans after they genocided all of the abbos.

Why is that? And what about Brazil? How is Brazil for this, since you live there?

>Why is that?
Is this a joke right? Australians are racist as fuck besides being outright unliteop cunts. You really have no idea about Australia.

unpolite/impolite

I went to Malaysia. Chinese QTs that aren't as conservative as their mainland counterparts.

>normal people
>NY, LA, SF
lol

Just go to Canada like all the other cucks, we don't want you

Maybe back to Mexico? You won't have to pay for it too.

How is the United Arab Emirates?