Ask a guy who is in love with his cousin anything

Ask a guy who is in love with his cousin anything.

Webm not related.

Please can you fuck off with these
Ask a ____ anything threads.
They are never good and are the cancer of Sup Forums

How did it come to be?

I kinda always had a thing for her, even as a kid, but now that I'm spending more time with her it just kinda happened

It's because all these faggots swarmed over here from Reddit wanting to be part of the cool le edgy racist clubhouse, and now they're shitting the place up with their normie horse shit and gay circlejerk shenanigans

welcome to today's Sup Forums

/thread

Who the fuck doesn't have a cousin they want to bang!?

Yup, it's like a weird almost "rule" We all have that cousin we want to fuck.

How's life at the banana stand?

Trips checked

Also, tfw no first or second cousins. Haven't seen third cousins since before noticing girls.

How do you hide it from your family?

What is her breast size and other general measures?

What have you done with her? Have you ever got caught?

Is it because from every woman at your age that has ever paid attention to you she is the one you're the least related to?

I wouldnt say im in love im far from it.
We are just so close .
Like we cuddle, she hugs me so warm like gives me kisses when i want her to and she does it with so much cuteness.
I also grope that ass while we cuddle but she acts so innocent about it that i feel she ignores it.
When we go out shes so close to me and nice.
When we cuddle i grab her waist and pull it towards me, and she rubs it on me.
But even then it just seems like she plays along but wont be down to fuck.

Btw im not OP

These can be really productive threads, I've learned a lot from these.
Would you rather more furry?

Are you in love with your cousin?

You should probably stop. Nothing positive will come for you out of this. I have to imagine she can tell and you're probably already known as the creepy cousin.

Move on, salvage what's left of your reputation with them. I doubt she likes you back.

I love my cousin a lot too. I don't see her all that often, only on special occasions such as Christmas. Because of the size of her house, I sleep on her bedroom floor. We normally spend an hour or so each night cuddling, she has great tits but unfortunately she won't let me massage them. I once rubbed her crotch when she was asleep, best night ever.

Well if she acts sor of the same way towards him then maybe not.
But then again he isnt exactly clear and descriptive

typical inbreed american
why im i not surprised

Fuck off, you nigger. Stop pretending to be an oldfag.

He's in love with his cousin, user.

I don't see anything wrong with loving your cousin, as long as it is consensual and your family doesn't find out.