I'm fucking tired of FMF and its incompetence plus come on what is going on with Osorio and his fucking meme tactics he...

I'm fucking tired of FMF and its incompetence plus come on what is going on with Osorio and his fucking meme tactics he thinks he is a genius because muh Guardiola inspiration.

Also i want all those pecho frios out fucking Layun and Moreno walking ala David Luiz in 2014.
>Osorio out
>Layun out
>Moreno out
>Herrera out
>Guardado out
>Marquez is GOAT but have to go too

Also those fucking chicanos turning against and screaming oles when last year were bandwagoning our NT in gold "meme" cup because muh herritage, you are not Mexicans.

Finally we need a real manager like La Volpe.

>inb4 butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uehHaeNMPDA
youtu.be/5P7gnX7CGkA
youtu.be/NB80yvZZtqY
youtu.be/RKs2DeCpKsE
youtube.com/watch?v=4_WYalNKq3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PUUUUUUUUUUU70

CHI

youtu.be/uehHaeNMPDA

Check my seven.

CHA

RITO
Also congratulations Chile i wish the best for you go and win this cup.

>7
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

>HAHA ITS OUR SHOT COACHES FAULT WE SUCK EVEN THOUGH WE WERE ALL PROCLAIMING HIM SAVIOR 24 HOURS AGO WHEN HE WAS UNDEFEATED
>HAHA ITS TOTALLY NOT OUR OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED SHITTY PLAYERS WHO CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR CLUB CAREERS THAN THEIR COUNTRY AND LITERALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MEXICO UNTIL IT BENEFITS THEM FINANCIALLY

You need brave lads who fight for the shirt and not skinny little fuccbois looking for the next club to scam.

youtu.be/5P7gnX7CGkA

I've seen amateur teams hold their ground better than you.

Is his career dare I say it, over?

youtu.be/NB80yvZZtqY

>inb4 butthurt
ME CAGO EN TODOS HIJOS DE SU PUTA MADRE

SI SE LAS ESTABAN ENSARTANDO PORQUE MIERDAS NO SE FUERON A DEFENDER A DOS LINEAS

POR QUE MIERDAS JUGÓ EL PENDEJO DE OCHOA?

POR QUE CONVOCARON A PUROS TRONCOS DE MIERDA

POR QUE MIERDAS NO

Actually most Mexicans know that our country has only produced two top level footballers. That's why the few things that WE have won has been playing as a team knowing our limitations for example last olympics agains a far superior Brazil.
Hence we need a manager that field our players in their positions and play with an idea not changing players (even keeper which is totally absurd) every match.

>aguilar

no thanks

youtu.be/RKs2DeCpKsE

Name a better left back.
I would say Lopez but he can't defend for shit

I mean right back

Test

I'm not sure if it was Aguilar or Dueñas, but in the second goal some idiot stood easily 5 SECONDS just watching the chilean in the area, not giving him pressure, if it was Aguilar he can fuck off

You can say the same about Layun in the sixth goal he just had to concede a fucking corner. Mentally our NT is fucking weak same happened against NED last WC, we can't manage a disadvantage.

I want Layun benched too, don't worry

>Implying our butts doesnt hurt
But yeah i agree. Trying to play like "Guardiola" With rotations in NTs is fucking stupid, you dont have the time to train and the quantity of games you have with football clubs. Even when using it in football clubs it is questionable (Rainieri did his best performance when he stopped doing that shit after all). We need someone with attitude that dont stop yelling the players to constantly remind them que se pongan verga.

FMF's worst error: Trust in foreigners. When we learn "el tri" is composed by Mexicans and such Mexicans SHOULD play in Mexico, will be the time when we achieve something as a nation. We need to learn something from the nazis and make Mexico powerfull from within.

>-Peralta
>-Jonathan
>-Layun
We're trying to get another 7-0?

Totally forgot Orbelin he is unironically good. However i don't agree about including vela/gio/jona in NT again, also Marquez is old as fuck he won't make it to WC2018.

I don't think u guys got that result because of the players (besides fucking Ochoa). That's down to Osorio. Mexico was 100% entirely unprepared for the match - in regards to absorbing pressure and countering

why didn't Mexico call up dos santos and vela?

They are not Mexicans dos santos brothers are brazilians while vela is spaniard.
youtube.com/watch?v=4_WYalNKq3s

they don't like Mexico at all?
I mean even we have half argies playing for us and they're good

>Limits
You niggers were already looking towards the final as if it was set in stone. This shit happens every tournament

You only selceted 6 players your need 7

Foreign coaches can be good though. La Volpe had mexico playing good football and look at pekerman with colombia as well. i dont know why you think making a mexico based team will be of any success either. Europe is where players become great. Liga mx is trash, cant even compete against argentina or brazil in libertadores or youth development. Look at how many players they export. They could probably field a whole team based on each european league and mexico only has 8 or so in all of europe.

The whole system needs to be rebuilt but the FMF wouldnt go for it. It would take a good decade or two to see benefits and that would cost them a lot of money in terms. They should just do it. They play all the games in the US now and chicanos seem to gobble the shit FMF puts out, so its not like a lot would be lost.

>Vela don't feel Mexican.
>Jona is butthurt because Aguirre cut him off back in 2010 WC.
>Gio used to enjoy playing for Mexico i don't know what happened.

vela is perma ded, some injury he hasnt recovered from yet. He doesnt want to play for mex anyways. Probably because he hates the FMF.

gio always played for mexico when it mattered, but he got left out because he moved to MLS. Id rather have him as starter than chicha desu.

Shitarito out too fucking retarded cabra

Vela is injured but I would pick him up Over shitarito
I still don't know why Jona dos Santos is not called though

He WAS called but decided not to come

Dodged a bullet tbqh good for him

>cut top class movitator coach who was crucial in a group of fagits
>not hiring a mercenary argie coach instead
>not calling una vela
>not sticking with a team
>taking at HT the only player who was actually doing something yesterday
>OP's blaming the only good mexican players and wanting a slow 40 year old defender against 90 pace forwards
>La Volpe
>real manager

kek

then is pure coach and federarion fault.
Ok Vela is out, but Jona and Gio would have been way better, if they didn't came it's for something.

>Liga MX now has 10 foreign player per team limit

THANK YOU AMIERDICA, TIGAYS AND MONTEGAY. KEEP SIGNING OVERRATED SUDACA PLAYERS AND CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE FUCKING ACADEMY.

wait what
what a clownfest, mex is doomed

I think a lot of the fault from yesterday just falls on Osorio. He's fucking retarded. He never bothered to build the core of the team and wanted to use his rotating BS in every match. He had 3 goalies and gave a game to each which is BS! He should have picked his definite starter and had a back up goalie. Same for the rest of the team. I mean for fucks sake, this nigga had a target man playing on the fucking wing. I don't understand why he would play Jimenez out wide. I know el piojo is a meme and his meme magic was running out before he got sacked, but at least he recognized when he was getting fucked and tried to adjust. Osorio never adjusted to chile's tempo. Maybe it was pride or whatever, but not even the 2015 CA mexico team got destroyed against chile and that was a bunch of players that wouldn't make it to the official squad.