Feeling depressed as fuck. No feels thread?

Feeling depressed as fuck. No feels thread?

Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today I woke up. Even worse, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror....

Lurking

Bump

dukkha is not some theoretical postulate, it is reality

Then they don't care either, they just pretend
I don't know which is worse

gf left me today so ive been masterbating and popping percs. maybe ill take a few shots

But we're all dying.

I had a dream a couple nights ago where my ex was talking to me again. She was ready to forgive me for my shitty behaviour.

Then stupid dream shit happened like I had to flee for my life, and I was never gonna see her again.

I fucked up real bad. I don't know how to earn her forgiveness, if that is even possible. I think it is too broken to fix.

I'm so lonely

Come to the sleepover

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

>tfw finally feel feels again after ages and it gets ripped away from you and then dead inside again.

same feeling lonely asf :(

Ik how u feel, i fucked up too

This happened to me years ago, it doesn't get better, you'll always hate what you did, she will never forgive and she will eventually leave for good. Move on user, I wish someone told me to instead of wasting 2 years fixing a mistake that I couldn't fix

I turn 20 today. Sitting alone, not many friends. My family are still around but we're not close. I want to hang myself.

I genuinely wonder if happiness is something I'll ever feel ever again or if I'm chasing an illusion. Like a man dying of thirst in a desert, running to what he thinks is an oasis, a haven, relief from his suffering, only to be disappointed when he arrives at the destination he so longed to get to.

please don't.

dont do it.

Don't lose hope user, your patience will be rewarded soon enough

I'm feeling like I honestly will never be as happy as I was all those years ago. I think I'm only dragging everyone else around me down in the chaotic spiral that I've been going down too. It seems like every attempt I have made to get out of this hell has just gone up in smoke. I wonder why keep on going when I've already tried. What's left to try? What difference will it make? Why live when I'm already dead? Why not just put myself out of my own misery?

I'd get professional help if only it didn't cost so much and if I wasn't so damn broke.

see a therapist if you need to. it'll be worth it

tell me anything you want user I'm here.

Do you guys talk to someone? Professional or not, do you have someone to talk to?

You can speak here, we are all listening.

Hands down Sup Forumsro we're here for you. Brothers till the end

I'm stuck in life and every attempt I have made has just gone up in smoke. I'm starting to lose all sense of hope. If every other attempt I have made has failed, why bother? At what point is enough? All I want is something that isn't this. I'm 22 and I have no idea what I want to do.I have a mother who doesn't think I can pursue a goal (if indeed I could find one), a dad who worries about me and a job that's not stable enough to keep me going. I hope you're still there. As always, there's never an easy answer once asked what's wrong.

>picture for ants

That didn't go where I expected

EDGE
D
G
E

Is there any point in living when you're dead inside anyway?

I'm I saw a professional for a little while. 6 sessions. I decided it might be a good idea because I had started making very detailed plans to an hero. It didn't really go anywhere because I have already thought about everything a lot, there was no advice or anything like that that could help, I just have to keep doing what I'm doing and hope it gets better.

Decided to stop going, because there didn't seem to be anything she could do to help me, except to talk about depression and anxiety, which wasn't helpful for me because I don't really need to talk about it, I just need to stop feeling this way.

She would always talk about techniques and shit to get past something difficult, and to understand that I have the strength to get through this shit. I don't necessarily struggle to get through the anxiety and stuff, I just want to not feel it? I'm sick of feeling anxious all the time.

I am mostly just venting rn cos I had a really shit night last night.

If youre gonna kill yourself, do a fucking flip while that ropes on ya. Go big ir go home amirite nigga

u should've been >an hero

shit I fucked up

Why do I feel and overwhelming sense of guilt whenever I think about ending my life?

do you know where you're trying to go in life?

/b will only entertain just so far. it's always been up to you, user.
Go an hobby.

prob cause you feel for the people who you don't think care about u but subconsciously you know they do

No. All I know is that I hate where I'm at now.

Happy birthday!
Stay strong Sup Forumsrother, there are always things worth living for, and there will always be a better day coming for you

That cut me deep because it's true and I can't deny it.

three years i spent with her. i actually made the move because of some advice right here on Sup Forums.

last year we were making plans to move in together, when poof, another one of our tiny arguments spiralled into her breaking up with me.

my battles with anxiety and depression turned me into such a shit boyfriend, now i have to deal with being blocked on literally everything whilst i see her online having fun...

just go up to them and hug your family and say you love them

Make a list of the things you hate about your life now. doesn't have to be exhaustive just top 10.

if you really are set on it then do it but just wait a day maybe you feel better and for fuck sake don't sit there feeling bad for yourself affect some change in you life, I used to be a lonely fag like you now I'm in a relationship with an awesome person my surgery fixed me and I'm going back to college, I know the feel but all it takes is determination. :) oh and smile once in a while even if your not happy it might help

what type of surgery? also so close to quads

Maybe I'd be able to kill myself if not for dreams, or maybe I'd not be so depressed without them.
They're so fucking soul-crushing.

\one of the only people i actually went out of my to speak with during some of my troubled years online I can't find

we talked a lot, but i stopped once I tried to focus on my life and dropped tumblr...still have his number, 2 pictures, and his skype.

i'm hoping his number still works cause i texted him....i want him back in my life again. i hope i can find him again

i've grown up now...

I have PTSD and just started with real therapy after masking it for 10 years with alcohol, drugs, self harm & an eating disorder. I feel like a molted snake, just shed my skin and totally exposed and vulnerable, detoxed and weight restored and sober. Now my team keeps encouraging me to talk, open up, not to shut down now that I've come this far, but I feel like I'm at my breaking point. I'm suddenly looking down at 10+ years of pain and violence without any of the things I would normally use to cope. Whenever I try to talk, even when I feel like I'm going to split in half with the force of everything pushing to get out, I freeze and can't get the words out. It's easier to type it out...but even that feels overwhelming and increasingly difficult. I want to be a functional member of society again, but at this point I think I'm just too fucked up for repair.

Sadly, from my personal experience I'd say that most so-called professionals are full of shit, but there are some that actually help and I had to spend 9 years from therapist to therapist until I finally found the right one, an internist. God was he the best. I improved more than I ever thought I could, I stopped feeling anxious and I was even able to go back to university, which I had left after a nervous breakdown and anxiety attack partly thanks to my "friends".
Of course it's not the same for everyone, and I hope that if you try again, you don't need 9 years, but it gets better user

what are your dreams?

Good timing. About a year ago, my girlfriend cheated on me. I broke up with her, and I was crushed. She dumped him after a week and started texting me again. I didn't ever respond until about 2 months ago, and then after a month of talking we got back together. We have fallen back into the point where we never talk, never go out, and I'm trying to convince her to move in with me with little success. She doesn't care and is probably back fucking another guy. What's the point if I can't kick my feelings for her, and she takes advantage of that?

pain is temporary being someone who has experienced a physical and mental pain quite a bit i can tell you that eventually whatever is hurting you stops but when it does it's your responsabilty to stop it from happening again and like i said to the other guy you have to affect change in your own life dont sit there and wait for it chase it for real :) oh and smile even if your not happy it might help

Leave her for good

I also should add I was diagnosed with chronic depression when I was 16.

What really REALLY gets to me is all the little bullshit things people say and their advice.

"Oh why do you look so tired user?"

"Don't be sad there are people who have things much worse than you!"

And then the lies I have to spin day after day.

And being reminded of all my fuck ups.

And trying hard to reach my dream but being constantly pulled down by other factors.

Honestly if it wasn't for my dream, I think I wouldn't still be here. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Dont get stuck in the past it's not there anymore any mistakes you made are done lamenting over them will not help you need to do something start with talking to people wherever you go if you do not go then start going pain goes away and will not haunt you if you accept what you did and move on:) oh and smile even if your not happy it might help.

I'd chase something if only I knew where to run from.

Fuck, I hate that feeling of losing a connection with somebody.

It's like they died, when you have no way of contacting them.

I had a fantastic friend while I was studying, we were best of friends for 3 months. Her boyfriend got jealous and told her to stop talking to me, so she did. No way to find or contact her ever again. One of the few people I've ever really clicked with (There have been 3 people, one is my ex, and the other is a girl I met online but she doesn't have time to go online much so we can't talk that often).

Good luck user, I hope you find your friend.

Im good at listening email me here [email protected]

This is for anyone who wants to talk

Hey I was in a similar situation. Your brain might tell you to stay but you have to leave. It'll be hard and it'll hurt, but it'll kill you if you don't.

>Be me
>Undesirable beta fag 1/10
>Somehow land a job at KFC over the summer
>Have to go in every day at 6am to deal with niggers wanting chicken
>Doyouevensleep.jpg
>I never had such a shitty experience with niggers before I came here
>Degenerates come in asking for KFC Bucket meal
>Niggerplease.exe
>I put drums, breasts, and legs into big bucket
>Notice the niggers get impatient from waiting
>Eventually they scream at the cashier about slow progress, poor girl
>Everyone overhears this, I decide to step up
>Lean real close, closer than I've ever been with a monkey
>Envious rage fills the nigger, he looks ready to pounce
>Various niggers hoot and howl as his backup
>Ease as close as I can get, bucket in hands, ready to deliver
>Nigger comes up to my ear: "Read the first letter of every sentence"

What dream?

dump her and convert to 2D, its the only way to get real happiness

Its been a long time since anyone has hugged me or had much physical contact with me Its depressing

dreams of just enjoying time with others. And they have that perfect art aesthetic VISUAL EMOTION thing that I try to experience with movies but nothing comes close and life's nowhere near as happy and raw as in dreams.

dude...

Email me sad fag and we can talk [email protected]
:)

I hope you can find him, I really do.

Fuck u buddy now i'm crying at work.

Thanks for the message.

we dont need your faggotry

I have been single for 5 years, haven't had any friends in 2 years, i sit alone all the time in my apartment aswell in the weekends.
I'm so fucking lonely.. I wish i had someone in my life, but my family lives more than an hour away from me and i haven't spoken to them in 3 weeks now.. Also, i currently have bills for 900$ but i don't have an income anymore.
I really wish i had a life that was different

Queer

Therapy dies help. But you have an unrealistic expectation which is holding you back. Your problems with your feelings can't be fixed literally, they are something you deal with forever until you die. You were made that way, you can only deal with it better but you can't fix it.
Some one told me something that helped me feel OK.
>as everyone else has to give 100%, YOU are going to need to give 150%
This is how we are forced to live, but that's OK because life is beautiful

You know I've always wanted to be an astronaut? I know the odds, but it gives me something to fight for and that's the most important thing. Ever since I was a kid I've tried to do everything to meet that dream. I

Finding something to fight for is the most important thing to me that keeps me going.

I can hardly shave properly because it requires looking at myself in the mirror at the start of the day.

Take care of your body by exercising and making good nutrition choices. Take care of your mind by reading or sudoku or whatever, something to focus on. Take care of your true self through meditation and mindfulness, gracefully disregarding what is false and embracing what you know is true.

email me and I will give you advice or listen to your problems [email protected] :)

I was living with my aunt for about 6 months and this basically.

Hate having to pretend you're a normal person who doesn't want to kill themselves every day.

Once I couldn't deal w/ it, and I stayed in bed all day. She came in and asked why I'm still in bed and I just started crying. Later at dinner she was like "hey at least you got a roof over your head and food to eat". Gee thanks a lot, asshole.

i hope so too...he's probably off in college so...

i also have his birthday and his birth place. last spoken to him march 2015.

i can try and track him down, but would he even want to talk to me...

My best friend and unrequited love keeps going back to her abusive ex boyfriend junkie. He insults her, makes fun of her, makes her cut herself. And she knows he's bad for her but doesn't care. I've told her I love her and she doesn't need him but she ignores me and goes off with him. I've been friends with her for almost 2 years and she's been the best friend I've ever had. We both suffer from clinical depression and she's often depressed and I'm there for her but she's never there for me. She takes me for granted. We've been arguing for the past 3 days and it sucks. Sorry for my sob story

if you guys hit it off so well I think he would be glad to talk to you

I know the feel. A good friend of mine (who I haven't seen in a while) gave me a long hug. Honestly I project this calm and collected persona onto everyone (and I played it all cool like with the hug).

It took most my willpower to let go of her and not just break down then and there.

Sadness a drug. You keep doing things that make you sad not because it feels goid but because you know when you stop it will hurt so much worse

Makes me happy to know that you're trying
I hope you find something more to go on though, that's always better. Good luck user