NOSTALGIA thread....start being perverts and remember your childhood innocence...it's important. Well...

NOSTALGIA thread....start being perverts and remember your childhood innocence...it's important. Well....maybe not but it makes you feel good in a little way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzckHYsQSs
youtube.com/watch?v=FHh86ySgKrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Used to love this guy

I still have this. I had Hawk until recently.

Was this The Domination or was that 2?

Shit I mean Matt

This is the Domination. The one with the golf course scene and the exorcism and the backhair.

I fucking love that stuff. I had the big fuck all Semi thing. Can't remember any names to any of them, though.

Shogun Warriors were the shit. Mazinger Z aka Tranzor Z was my fav. The best was the 2 foot tall versions that shot their fists.

Pretty much anything with sho kosugi takes me back.

Can this be Nostalgia Fap too?

OMG dude YES! I remember the day my Dad bought me this at Canadian Tire ....he's sick now and it is still one of my favorite memories

Sure can dude....I still love this one from years ago

:)

Yup....you are the one I saved this from aren't you.....

I used to get one of these everyday after school on the way home. Damn do I miss these tasty fucking drinks.

Sorry, I deleted it and replaced it with the better version I made. But yeah, I'm that guy.

Were they somehow related to Captain Planet?

I loved that movie...an ex gf bought it for me for a joke bday gift....I think its fantastic lol.

nice! I had the crappy ring that you could buy too

this was pretty badass

Damn, I wish they were. Nah they came after CP's time (ha) around 2002 or so.

The animal

I re winded and played back this scene so much, I burned out the tape at this part on the VHS. It started to just go all static-y eventually :/

Watched this when I was a kid.
Mmmh.
Memories...

Dude thats awesome!

Ha, holy shit I just re-read that!

i actually have this fugure, its like 5 pounds of diecast metal and cost like 170 bucks canadian

I loved it

gwen was so hot. still is, but she was too.

still have this

got this for xmas, but it never worked =[

Just shows you don't have to dress slutty to be sexy as fuck.

so did i

FUCK YES.....thats the way female hotness should have went...not mindless skankdom

Would chase these nigs, when my mom gave me a dollar

Aw shit, I totally forgot Paul Atreides was in this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbzckHYsQSs

Agent Dale Cooper came in his pants lol

thats sweet man....go further into that memory and describe it like you haven't in years...I want to hear

Hated that this fucker was supposed to take over from Optimus......I LOVED Rodimus Prime

A lot of this is probably great for people on b....I'm not so jaded that I'll shit on it...I appreciate ANYONE talking about their childhood in a positive light...and shitting on the newer age lol

Zelda cartoon 1989

Shit man, loved that show.

I thiiiink we might have had this in some sort of purple-ish and/or beige-ish color.. This is the closest google result.

I would lick every bit of that sweat off of her.

well, if we're going to go with mid 90's MTV faps then...so many times to Ginger Spice.

I got you covered, homie

Can't forget Natalie Imbruglia.

Always wished Imbruglia was a little sluttier though. How about Shirley Manson?

They're gonna reissue this for a time for the new ghostbusters movie

But it'll be Period Blood Red this time.

oh dear god I loved this....It seemed like a real stress point for the band in the video lol

This is what sex is....this is real female sexuality......fucking kardashians and hiltons....THIS is sex

COOL! I never knew this existed...

She coincided with my first real sexual crush out of high school....messed me up for a while cause I got involved with way too many fucked up red heads....I know it's propaganda but red heads are fucking nuts....get out if you can

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE REMEMBERS THIS....I can't remember the specifics

jesus...that little body made to fuck

Anyone remember this movie????? Scared the hellouttame

Imagine her squatting on your face like this.

I have 2 of them , they're hard to find on ebay because no one knows what they are.

I loved this....

Can confirm, the craziest girl I ever dated was a red head, by fr. And I'm a ginger myself.

Freaking rich kids...

Hey fuck you, you poor bastard.

Hey fuck you, you poor bastard.

I dated 3...and it was always a lesson I never learnt lol

We weren't rich....but I guess compared to some we were....show me what made you happy as a kid...doesn't make it less important if your family didn't have money

youtube.com/watch?v=FHh86ySgKrA
older sister played this all the fucking time

Stand the fuck back.

omg those perky tits that she doesn't care if you are looking at them or not....fuck

so hot