Destiny thread ?

Destiny thread ?
Who plays it ? Personally love it.

>also general gaming thread

It's going pretty well.

Got boring pretty quickly, excited for no mans sky.

>exited for a Minecraft Clone but with less shit to do

That game still exists?
Must be a lot of lifeless people still playing it, almost all the people i've on my list/know irl, stopped playing this a long time ago.

>Minecraft clone
What

Left three level 32 chars and never looked back.
Should have let them at 0

The taken King brought a lot of yr 1 players back. It's pretty sweet
Pvp and trials is probably the best part of the game

Nice mida bro. Grinding for a god roll longbow sooooo bad

Fun gunplay, meh design. Got a friend into it recently, but I'm really just playing it until I can get a PC. Raids are fun though, when I can find a fucking team

Agreed. I wish I never bought the game. Doom on the other hand is amazing

>wow that game sucks let me go play this other lifeless peice of shit.

Not my fault you suck at multiplayer

Wasn't really the point. In ok at multiplayer, not great I'll admit that. But I'm not going to spend another 60$ on a game that will bore me just as much in a month.

You're right about that. I'll play online for a little bit but lose interest. I've been tempted to get the Witcher 3.

The game's fun, so long as you didn't pay $100 for it. Updates definitely fixed things, but the game could have been much better if Activision didn't fuck things up. I just keep on coming back to the game for some reason, though.

Literally the only game i wholly regret buying. It's like if you took borderlands and removed everything enjoyable about it.

I stick with destiny because there really isn't anything else that is better out right now at least from a co-op multiplayer perspective. Before anybody mentions over watch, that's a different style of gameplay.

Borderlands you nigger

I enjoyed playing with my buddies but it always was a joke when they would do nothing but die in the raids and get the best drops

Any news on Destiny 2 yet? I haven't been paying attention

still trapped playing this game.

trying to get to diamond elo :(

Anyone one on Xbox one play? I just picked it back up again. Add me-SKWIDone

Shame how it turned out cause the universe and lore is very enjoyable.

One of the best guns in game.

If this is becoming a furry dump can I request some bovines?

kek

check my loadout nerds. aint got shit on my mf feedback fence

The game just hit 30 million subscribers. I don't know what you mean by "do people still play this game"

bump

bought Taken King for PS3 when it released. Looks pretty good. Plays awesome on that system. Been playing it a ton. Plenty of players.

I intend to postpone buying a new console until Destiny 2 because I'm paying down debts... Also, PS3 online is FREE still.