Is there any big difference between Br portuguese and Barbossian portuguese? if so which are the main ones?

is there any big difference between Br portuguese and Barbossian portuguese? if so which are the main ones?

the difference is that the falkland islands are part of the uk and it't pretty fucking funny how fucking pathetic argentina is with their muh whiteness only because their brown father is 1/10 italian and because is mother cooks pasta and lasagna once a week.

Tons of differences, more so than argentinian to spain spanish
Use of gerund
Addition of fricative syllables
Vowel sounds
The final 's' in a word

Not to mention the expressions and idioms

yes

lel why so butthurt Alberto

Has anyone got any vids of Brazilian qts talking in Portuguese? It's the hottest sounding language on girls I reckon

Absolutely btfo

Mostly accent. If we write as the grammar tells us it's the same language
That said I would say one of the greatest differences are how we use the equivalent in English of the present continuous. Apart from that we have some small spelling differences and obvious lexical differences ( same words meaning different things in the countries)
It's pretty much the same thing, if you learn one variant you'll be understood by the other with no problems

Voce vs tu?

The difference is that brazilian "portuguese" is mostly influenced by niggers.

>It's pretty much the same thing, if you learn one variant you'll be understood by the other with no problems

Then why do you guys keep saying we talk to fast or that you don't understand what we say

No, portugal portuguese is 100% moor and brazilian portuguese is influenced by germanic

South brazilians actually believe this don't even joke about it

Thats because most brazilians on Sup Forums are rich white sons of immigrants with enough money to be neet. The original southern brazilian accent just comes from regular paulistano

Brazilian Portuguese is suave, Romantic, gentle and musical - just how a Latin language should be. Moortugal Moortuguese is nasally (jewish), rough and sounds slavic. Probably an offshoot of Romanian.

Because most brazilians hardly ever hear portuguese people speaking. The average br is just not used to it.
Personally I've no problem understand the guys in SIC but just like in any other country some of your accents are really hard to make out. Nevertheless I've heard portuguese complaining about the very same thing when they don't have to hear someone from RJ or SP

This. I think its similar to when we hear people from the Açores and we have no idea what theyre saying but they understand us perfectly.

>this is what foreigners believe

Look at this pathetic circlejerk. Portuguese pardos are so insecure.

But brazil is germanic...

i want to fuck this roach

>The original southern brazilian accent just comes from regular paulistano
Not really, paulistano accent can't conjugate plurals, use você 99% of the time, meanwhile sulistas use tu more often, conjugate plurals and second person right, have more tupi/spanish/german pronunciation presence. São Paulo is literally italian presence to the point of not conjugating plurals because there is no S in italian when pluralizing, also velho as slang comes from the italian vecchio, which is literally vecchio amico, also nasaling vowels and rolling Rs
t. paulistano in Curitiba

Hio granji du su

I meant original paulistano. But you're right nonetheless. Too much immigrant influence these days.

I just want you guys to stop and appreciate the fact that Brazil is more relevant than Portugay.

This is not a bad thing

Just like Portugal! You just appear brown because of the sun, of course.

Fuck off, Portugal is 100% moorish. Not a single suebic drop.

I'm learning Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese is prettier. I'm talking to a qt from the northeast that calls be bonitinho on skype and I get a raging boner everytime. Eu gosto, meu amigos

fuck off amerifat you're not welcome

But I like being irrelevant.

cute :3

Sweden is relevant.Sweden also has 10% of foreign population.
Why do you think that Sweden attracted so many people?

>conjugate second person right
Bullcrap. All gauchos I have ever heard say tu with the verb conjugated as in você.
Also the north still uses tu but likewise only the educated ones conjugate it right. Because of the fucking television our accents are becoming more and more homogeneous. Even southerns and northeasterns, who were known for saying te like it should be and not tchi, are starting to use it like them too. I fell like in a few generations tu will have suffer the same fate of vós.

>Brazil is more relevant than Portugay
In a bad way, yes.

Why so upset João? Not enough bananas today?

>Brazil is getting cucked by rio de janeiro
Pretty funny how rio de janeiro is more relevant than são paulo

He said fuck off, murican.

porra cara, vai tomar no cu! Filho da puta, que merda!

yeah, i haven't shoved enough bananas up your ass today

>Pretty funny how rio de janeiro is more relevant than são paulo
No, everything important that happens has to be in São Paulo. Rio might be prettier, but that's it.

Deleta isto, porra

It's the truth,tv globo is making your country more and more ''braziu,valeu cara''.The south brazil culture is irrelevant in your country context

>>Brazil is getting cucked by rio de janeiro
Of course we are Rio is where the niggers leave. The rest is white luso-italo-germanic country
HOW CAN WE EVEN RESIST?

*niggers live
For fucks sakes. It's too freaking late for spelling

She wants a visa.

why are you learning brazilian portuguese if you apparently don't have much respect for them?

With the exception of actors, every person in Globo actually is taught the paulista accent. The intent is having a homogenous accent in the entire channel, consequently being more understandable.
You may be half-right on the "culture" part, though.

i have a lot of respect for Brazilians and Brazil. The people are really nice, warm, and kind. Getting told to fuck off when I did nothing wrong is going to trigger me though. I have no problems calling Brazilians favela niggers and monkeys.

>Presidente Prudente
>Ordem e Progresso

>Brazilian flags

ah, fair enough. i bet a lot of brazilians irl are friendly to us. but here they are mostly edgy kids.

don't believe the lies on here, they treat you like a celebrity for being American, especially if you're white

>mfw no Brazilian cuties itching to talk to me anymore

Lies, we all walk with shit in our pockets, to throw at gringos in case we see then, yesterday i stabbed a gringo, and the police congratulated me for it.
Don't you dare to come here.

I also hate this city's flag, I just use the extension to see others people's flags desu.

well, if you dislike it too much you can actually change your regional flag

>every person in Globo actually is taught the paulista accent.
Kek. What kind of shit is this? lmao

I call this bullshit. Why Portuguese from African colonies sound so PT portuguese then?

Because they forgot their own language, babaca..

It doesn't make sense. Angolan Portuguese sounds the same shit as Portugal's Portuguese.

Yeah, both sounds disgusting

You didn't understand the joke. Babaca is an african word.

I thought "babaca" came from "basbaque"

>equivalent in English of the present continuous
(Gerund)
Can you give an example of both Br/Port?