After tonight there will be no other sports left besides that faggot dive grass

After tonight there will be no other sports left besides that faggot dive grass.

dumb frogposter

frog dumbposter

this is comfy baseball and beer season, one of the best times in the sporting world. Although realistically the summer should be for busting your ass and working hard to make enough money so you can do nothing and watch hockey, baseball playoffs and football all fall/winter

Shouldn't you be tricking fat white women into marrying you for the green card?

post dumb frogs

bahamas going bananas haha!

Olympics senpai

baseball is the best sport

OI THIS
FOR FUCKS SAKE
BASEBALL IS ON, NIGGA
>comfiest sport ever

Also, Tour de France is coming

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL GAME, FAGAMAS

some of us aren't in high school anymore, we have to work all year round.

You could always watch Djokovic win Wimbledon and shit ion Federers Legacy. But then again Americans don't care for sports that they aren't winning.

Im 23 and have my own house, I work ridiculous hours in the summer, like 60-70/week and then work chill part time hours in the winter, doing mostly service shit. Or my company pays me to go to school and take courses/training for shit since its a bit of a slow period (which I get paid for). But basically I get to chill out and do jackshit all winter, since I make more than enough during the summer alone, and if I want to I could (and do) take a month or two off in the winter as long as I tell my company.

uh huh

I lifeguard and clean giant beach house rentals at the Outer Banks (tourist beach area in NC). I make about 15,000 over the summer and then live off seasonal unemployment which brings me to about 25 grand a year. It's not much, but I live beside the beach and never worry about bills.

its actually pretty common here, and you dont need a lot down to get a mortgage if its your first house

What do you do?

finally...

Think tradeswork, it doesn't really matter since its kind of the same for everything to do with contruction, or trades here if it mostly takes place outside. There still is some outdoor work, but its usually of a different scope, and industry really lags in the winter here in general (there obviously are exceptions, I know lots of roofers, carpenters, plumbers, etc that work all winter long)

25 Gs a year Canadian? Poverty money desu

I assume 25 g us based on NC and the us flag

Cool. I build swimmimg pools but since I live in florida we work all year round. Obviously it doesnt snow and the ground never freezes or anything. Wouldnt mind having your schedule though

Boreball

I'm sure it was, grandpa.

Dumb "dumb frogposter" -poster

>tropical Palestine making fun of any sport

who gave you internet Ecuador?

watch out with that shit, I used to do landscaping work (dug and put in lots of inground pools though) and know a few guys who moved down south and ended up getting skin cancer from being in the sun all year round. Just cause I know I'd never wear a shirt when it was hot and you get the absolute sickest tan ever

this

>Bahamas
>watching sports

Shouldn't you people be at the beach instead?

>singing at soccer games

What is the fucking point?

>being white

why aren't you walking on the beach right now?

seriously I'd never watch TV and would be on the beach every waking moment.

Well at least on Thursday we all get to laugh at Philadelphia for falling for the Ben Simmons meme.