Does this mean my ex wants my dick more than her faggot boyfriend?

does this mean my ex wants my dick more than her faggot boyfriend?

Only if she wants to watch this
>there is no other way

lol nobody wants ur dick, she couldnt cum cause ur ugly ass was stuck in her head

No or she'd be sitting on yours rather than getting ploughed by her new man while you sit on Sup Forums wondering why you aren't getting itq

It means she'll fuck you and spend your money until she finds another dick to cram in her hole. Stay away user, as she is already the 'ex gf' you have dodged the bullet

she said this too

Yeah I'd try hitting it before it's too late if you enjoyed the pussy just don't go into it expecting more then that unless you still have feelings and she says she wants you back(if that happens)

tits or gtfo

used to watch that shit all the time

her friend wanted it on thursday night

she said "she needs a break from me" we dated for three years

im ok w the fucking, but she knows i spend all my money on my car

shes never liked when i pick her up and carry her because she says i go too deep, and i use to always fuck her from behind until she would tell me shes done. so what the fuck

should I send these screenshots to the new boyfriend? I have his number

DO IT OPPP

im worried i wont get the pussy anymore but it would definetly kill his confidence i bet. esp if i tell him ive fucked her over 250 times in the 4 years we dated and came in her all the time and when they first started dating she was fucking me still and id cum in her mouth and shed go kiss him

*3 years

Damn op

he hates that she's looking at a car to buy identical to mine. hates hearing my name any mention of me and any pic of me. I'm a lot taller too and almost three years older

That's great but she's still fucking him and not you

How old are you? 17?

You must have been one hell of a couple before..lucky you. Do you want her back?

let's play a friendly game of rolling dubs for it

>250 times in 3 years
>lots of sex

am monitoring thread. I vote send gay bf screenshots.

truthfully yes but I'm worried about just cutting her off and she'll go around and fuck everyone. i was about to fuck this other girl and I ended it because it wasn't her ...

probably more than that. say 5-6 x a week usually so whatever that is I don't fucking know

ya but I'm seeing other girls too and she did this because she said I was around her too much and that she wanted a break but usually she would always initiate us hanging out a lot more than I did

Hey bro. I know this isn't what you want to hear but you gotta understand the truth here.

>I don't want her to run off and fuck everyone

She will do it with or without you. If she got the nerve to text you this shit while she's with faggot bf, she will do exactly the same to you. Good luck bro.

>id need a 3 ton jack to pick you up Alyssa

my sides

My nigga

OP dating hamplanet... confirmed

the entire time we dated before she didn't we were around almost 24/7 and now I feel like shes gonna b a slut now. not ever gonna marry her now

it's her fatty friend who sucked me off but i didn't fuck her yet. and no I'm not dating anyone for a long time