Where was Sup Forums during 9/11?

where was Sup Forums during 9/11?

>second day of flight school for US Navy
(eventually failed and had to get thrown in as a SWO instead)
>NAS Pensacola

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bQIWhqjWhpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

7th grade History Class.

Dude, that was me too.

meh...2 keks

Kickin it watching tv before leaving for school, 8th grade. Dad comes home from work and is like "WTF you doing watching cartoons?!". Turns it to news, watch a bit. Didn't really grasp/care what was going on but parents are like "You might be sent home from school, this is crazy, etc etc." Pissed they didn't close schools for the day. Teachers at school all kind of like "wtf do we do". I think nobody really did anything that day.

Literally every fucking day in homeroom at start of school, every day for fucking a whole month, teacher played this:

>hurrdurr i'm retarded

youtu.be/bQIWhqjWhpo

Lol i wasn't even alive, that was such a long time ago

Sitting in a Wetherspoons with my mate after a job interview when his friend phoned and told him. We went to mine and watched it on CNN.

Never forghetti.

It would be crazy if we were in the same class. Back in 2001, you didn't live in Virginia, did you?

b&

>Lol i wasn't even alive

nice bait

Underage b&

7th Grade, computer class. The teacher and half the class was freaking out, but I was generally indifferent. I figured it was either a movie or something else that didn't ultimately concern me.

for hot 10 minutes we got a fax saying it was an attack from another country, pretty retarded now that i think about it...condition 1, base locked down, weapons off safety, jets scrambled..whole 9 yards

Algebra 1, freshman year of high school.
Had no idea how severe the situation was at the time.

the second plane

Damn y'all are old as fuck. I was in diapers

b&

>old

Kindergarten, I don't remember shit

Picturing typical btard diaper fetishist

4th grade class.

Ft Hood, TX

woken up at 5am by a phone call.
>Full uniform, no PT today. Eat breakfast

you probably still are

>5am

on 9/11? fuck was the phone call about

>Be me
>Second grade
>Teacher rolls in big ass old skool tv on cart
>Never seen school tv before
>Didn't even know school had tv
>Don't give a fuck about 9/11
>Not even paying attention
>Pissed we never watched tv at school before
>Go home bitch to parents

Woke up to it happening on TV after working the night tour. Two hours later I was there, back on duty, looking for survivors.

eh, maybe later. Before the alarm clock went off, that's for sure

i remember our full camo's order as well though, shit felt like a movie.

I was in middle school in some kind of shop class.

>waking up for school
it was on the radio, i was heading to sophomore history.
all we did all day was watch the news, didn't do shit in any class, it was like having substitute teachers in every class.

I was giving the usa air force the order to not intercept the airplanes lol

god damn that was a long as time ago for me. from what my mother told me, i was at home with my aunt and some relatives visiting from mexico. was a little over 1.

underage b&

I was a sperm cell :^)

1st grade. We all got sent home, I was happy.

Second grade. Nothing was said at all in class. Went home. Found out there. Nothing really memorable for me.

underage b&