Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

whoever put that thing together should fucking die of cancer jesus christ

>AR15
>nogunfagging this hard
That's a fucking AK47 you idiot do you not see the wood?

I live in a country where you don't get assaulted by nutters every time you step outside

CRINGE

Cause I have an hk91
Get money faggot

>Trolling this hard.

I do mm. 300 blk on AR platform w/ SiCo Omega supressor.. fun stuff.

oh my god the retards on here. how bout you actually fucking look at it. its clearly a glock. i see them on the news all the time

M&P15-22 is it any good?

You are a fucktard.
That is clearly an AR. Admittedly, it is an ugly as fuck AR, but still an AR.
Learn to gunz, faggot.

It's a fun gun to plink around with and get comfy with AR platform

Nope.

>implying a tricked out Black Rain Match rifle is shit

How do I purchase one of these? It's beautiful.

That is a AK47 you retard have you ever touched a gun in your life? LOL you're b8 is so bad that's clearly just one of those modern AK47s, look at the put and the grip thingy, WOOD! clearly a AK47

I was looking at that and cost to shot. Just what to get my wife into it. She doesnt like the AR but rifle she's cool with

My dick is slightly larger than average so I don't need a gun, thanks anyway OP.

You build it... Why you would want wooden parts on an ar i'd never understand. Heavier and uglier than plastic parts

>Tactards hating cuz it's not all black.

Dat wood grain mixed with the black/stainless is a fucking beautiful combo fam.

Because I am not a paranoid schizophrenic who believes they, their family, or their country, is in the frequent danger required to own a weapon like this.
In honesty of all the fights I have been in, and all the threats I have recieve, knuckledusters probably would be the heaviest shit I would ever need m8.

You're not serious are you?

So you can defend yourself from a home intruder with your dick? Ok faggot

dubs hath spoken, and yes, wood furniture is great but NOT on an AR15

kek

No, it means I don't feel my musicality is always threatened so I don't have to compensate with the biggest gun I can buy easily.

Unless the intruder is a woman, in which can I can yes.

kek, I meant masculinity.

well what kind of AR should I get? what would be the best build?

what the fuck does music have to do with owning a gun?

Is the LVAO a good rifle or does it just look cool?

>musicality
Not sure what playing instruments has to do with this. So what do you do if a burglar/multiple burglars break into your home armed with a gun? Call the cops so they can clean up the mess after you're dead?

Daniel defense builds good shit.. noveske makes good shit.. valtac makes good shooting barrels.. spikes makes cool shit.. all depends on how much moneys you want to spend.

loving to own one aside it doesnt stop electromagneticfaggory

I doot them out.

cuz i dont have the money, also im gunna build an ar10 like a man instead of shooting your baby mousefart calibre peagun

You're a fucking idiot

got any cute daughters of breeding age?

How many times have you used an AR15 to protect your family, home and country?

NEVER!?!?!

who

would

have

guessed

You can't go wrong with a ruger. Fairly well made rifles at a decent price point and you can get them prebuilt or in pieces.

Because I live in a country brain washed by liberals and I can't legally own any gun or use any gun for self defense, law changed in the 90s.

see pic.

Because my self worth isn't derived from the delusion that I live in some kind of cheesy action movie.

prevention is the better cure you clueless fuckwit

This

What the fuck

Yeh, and I would rip anyone who touched them limb from limb with my bare hands, no need for a gun.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

I'm satisfied with my penis size thank you

>Home defense
Your fucking barrel is going to be peaking every single door by agreat kill,

Load of American bullshit

Kys

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Who says I don't?

So you say that anyone who owns an ar bases their whole self worth off of it?

post pics

I own an ak

Except criminals are pussies, so you have to fight fire with fire.

Good ol 3 incher eh?

i take penicillin daily for the same reason

just to be safe

smart huh?

>you're a fucking retard

Real men think for themselves. Quit being a faggot and be realistic here or just kill yourself.

Luckily I don't live in a 3rd world shithole where I get into shootouts on my way to the grocery store

So you are the only person with a right to self defense?
Those weaker than their attacker have no right to defend themselves?

stop eating food and breathing air then

smarter, huh?

ENLARGE THAT IMAGE IT TURNS INTO SPIDERMAN

nice dubs

The fuck nigger?
You doubting I have hands or some shit?

isn't that the Assault rifle from Fallout 3?

Yeh pretty much, life is a lottery mate.
Enjoy being a manlet.

no of ur daughters

Because money

If someone asks for your wallet just give it to them holy shit you don't need to shoot them over $20 retard

Dubs speaks the truth!

Convicted felon master race reporting in.

So once you get old, you have no right to defend yourself?
The world should belong to the strongest?

anarchist detected

May the real men someday raise up and take back your bitch country. I'm in the USA I agree you don't need 50 guns but I can see a good 10 or so. Hell you need a .22, hunting rilfle, shotgun, assault rilfe, couple hand guns.

They arn't into faggots, sorry m8.

You didn't answer the question.

looks nothing like it.

You should not be allowed to possess a firearm.

Only law enforcement should be armed. You are just a civilian. Like all civilians, you are incompetent. Society can not trust you with the responsibility possessing a fire arm requires. If civilians were competent, they would not require legal representation when they appear before a judge in court. In such a circumstance, the mere presence of an attorney standing next to you is in essence a declaration to the state that you are unfit to represent yourself because you don't know the law.

If you own a firearm you are a danger to society. Your firearms should be confiscated. All of them, including hunting rifles. We all know the reason you want to keep them. You think that you are the last line of defense against tyranny. A minute-man, wannabe. But you aren't. You talk like you're all big and tough but we all know that when the cops come knocking on your door to confiscate your weapons, you are going to punk out, lay down and let them take them.

Unless of course you're stupid, and actually resist twenty to thirty, badge-carrying Iraq war veterans armed to the teeth.

Yet you likely have no issues with piecemeal disarming American citizens due to convictions of non-violent and victimless crimes?

Nope, my $20 is worth more than a criminals life. I wouldn't even give them a fucking penny.

Yep, as it has for it's entire existence uo until manlets set up a police force etc.
You got me nigger, I only believe in laws to keep the economy healthy, otherwise it's fair game.
Legal disputes should take the form of public wresting matches to the death.

>. If civilians were competent, they would not require legal representation
They don't

nice copypasta