Roast me faggets

Roast me faggets

No

can't. too fat for the oven, too fat for the spit.

Nigger

The only dreams those earrings are catching are the ones about cheeseburgers

You are one roast away from a heart attack

You look like Ms. Piggy's emo cousin.

You're a piglet. Jewelry will not change that. Your ARMS are fat. You need to STOP EATING.

Put down the fork and get on the treadmill.

Do your worst Sup Forums

I'm thinking over an open flame. Barbeque with apple Bourbon, potatoes, green beans, and some corn.

post your body

you're a loser who posts pictures of other people on Sup Forums, pretending to be them and saying "roast me faggots". you have no friends and no girlfriend, and you never will. your parents are incredibly ashamed of what you've done with your life. you're an embarrassment to them, and the rest of your family. you should kill yourself tonight, to spare them all of your inevitable future shame.

I agree with user here, please just kill yourself, and to at least accomplish something before the end you could stream it.

You know you need Jenny afraid when your cleavage ends in your neck. Just wow.

chunky but id still fuck, it has been 2 years sense i got laid so dont take that well

It looks like with the makeup, earrings, dress, your trying to get someone to notice you, but all anyone sees is fucking free willy.

Dammit, Jenny Criag.

It looks like you've had enough roasts to last you a lifetime

We don't have a spit and fire pit big enough

Not as fat as my wife, I'd fuck you

Nudes?

>Do your worst Sup Forums
Would roast ur face with hot jizz

I'd probably take advantage of you and impregnate you and I'd never be heard from again so I'd be a poor life choice.

post nudes

I'd probably smash.

Mfw I think your pretty good-looking 6/7 since fuck the beta 1-10 scale.

I take that back, those flip flops are absolutely hideous and match nothing with that outfit.

Nope, definitely smash.