Just took 300 micro grams of lsd. What drugs are you on? Also what should I do?

Just took 300 micro grams of lsd. What drugs are you on? Also what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

built a pillow fort and don't invite gurlz

>Take MDMA 4 hours after you dropped the acid then weed 7-8 hours into the trip
>Experience one of the best drug combos ever

Took 900 the other week,
Almost ate my cat
>almost

>Have sex on that combo
>Have the best orgasm you´ll ever have in your fucking life

Watch a movie for the build up:

Waking life
Samsara
Baraka

All bretty good for that particular mindset.

A few joints, a quiet area to chill. Some music if you feel it.

Weed and percocet here.

Make some art, some cool shit might happen.

Greentext is mostly used for quoting other posts user. It just looks retarded when you do it like that.

Is it real acid or some weird analog? I'd put on some Grateful Dead music and relax... got a candle in the house? Light it and watch the flame...

Sit in complete, silent darkness.

Contemplate your shortcomings, weaknesses, and strengths, and work up a plan on how to not be such a faggot.

Anything but sit on the internet, shouldn't be anywhere near a computer tripping

>mostly

Ketamine throw some ketamine in the mix and you got yourself the ultimate combo. Be careful not to overdo it though because of the overdose factor.

Buckle up

Its some real lsd. I use to only be able toget RCs and thought I was tripping on acid until I got connected to the right people and did some research.

kill Hillary Clinton

Its always different for me. Sometimes I like to have absolutely no technology,sometimes I love to look at pictures and videos. Just depends.

Took a xanax, a muscle relaxer and a vicodin. Now I'm smoking a bowl. When I get done I m going to go to bed and hold my wife's pussy until I fall to sleep.

Someone mail me acid plox

I will in exchange for an iTunes gift card, hmu
[email protected]

ITT- people taking amazing drugs and then wasting they're fun time on Sup Forums

samsara is the shit

i wouldnt know since ive never been able to get some ketamine

Dual monitor, I'm working while I do my drugs.

I can get you ketamine, see

relax put on comfy clothes and music and enjoy life and dont fight the trip let it do its thing

get off the internet and go into nature or somewhere with a good view.

best advice i can give... dont fight it just let go

mmmmmmmm ket is great when trippin. needs to be pure shit tho coz the cuts ive gotten made my head hurt.

>greentext is actually used more commonly for telling stories faggot

I'm 36 and have not done acid in at least 12 years.

I did a shit load of acid. I fuckin loved acid.

I've been having the urge. I did most of it raving and Sunday after sessions but the first time was great.

Alone in a dark room with a fuzzy carpet watching Pink Floyd the Wall, twice.

Buddy says dude you're going to be up awhile watch this and when it's over rewind it and watch it again. Dropped a quad went on solo trip. :)

I watched the carpet a lot first play through. I really did need to watch it again.

I want to experience that again but with my wife.

Nice trips

Trips and yeah you are right.

I never bother green texting for stories. Like the Pink Floyd one I told.

Mine's pure, I get it on the dark net from reputable vendors. It's as pure as it gets

I bet half of you or more doing "LSD" are actually taking dirty research chemicals.

sweet as man. i usually get it at parties so its unreliable.

I'm glad I'm the other half. Someone who buys from the same dealer as me got caught and the cops tested his stuff and it turned up positive for LSD.

dancesafe.org
test kits are like 20 dollars and you will never get screwed again if you whip it out and be like, "yo can I test before I buy?"

THE MARKET OUT THERE IS FLOODED WITH RESEARCH CHEMICALS FOR EVERY DRUG BASICALLY.

>example
go to a rave and go around asking people if you can test their mdma. Over half of the shit you test will be dirty for adulteration or RC's.

be careful boys, and use test kits is all im sayin.

I completely agree. This is a good example
youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY
So glad these guys made this video