>she and I are tight
>she ends up fucking some fuckboy and rubs it in my face
>no contact until a few days ago
"Hey, just checking in. Wanted to make sure that you were still alive"
>feels good man
>she doesn't respond to any of my texts
>like 3 of her friends text me this morning with shit like
"Juliana wants to talk to you"
>her name is Juliana. I don't care if you guys white knight or whatever bullshit you fags do
>I text her and she gives me some stupid bullshit about me "breaking" her.
>shit still hurts.
You guys want the conversation? Its kinda broken up because it's on mobile, but still pretty juicy.

>"Hey, just checking in. Wanted to make sure that you were still alive"

seems like this whore expected you to an hero over her fucking a fuckboy just block this child and move on

Just gonna start posting the messages.

sure, why not, ill take the bait, go on op.

This

fuck this is why I'm sometimes glad my social circle is almost entirely guys
I've never had a guy do this shit and it's only happened with grills involved

So she liked you and didn't say anything then got with some bloke? if so it is kinda her fault for not letting you know

Did she think you were dating and you actually weren't? This seems really simple.

where you even dating? sounds needy as fuck

I dont understand, whos the bad guy in the story?
this is one messed up b8

oh wait just read the new ones
fuck knows what was going on

if dubs "get over it you cunt"
otherwise just don't initiate contact for a while then let her get over it then maybe go back to being cool with each other

O sit nvm

Ask her what she wants to end up doing. If she's dating some guy, she wants you as a back-up, or just to keep around... doesn't actually have to be a negative thing, but if you take offence to it it'd be fair. If she wants to cut off contact, then you'd probably want to acquiesce. Your decision bro

lol k block the cunt and ignore her if you ever see her in public. If she comes crying back don't take it. Stay above her

Last one.

Nvm nvm block that bitch

I'd say block her number.

She won't an hero, she's saying that for attention. But be careful about that, if they find out you said for her to kill herself and she actually did it then you'd be in jail.

OP here. She's played the victim card before and blocked me on everything. She talked bad about me to her friends and my own. She's a manipulative bitch. What can I do to get back at her?

I don't care if I go to jail. Free food and free health insurance is a lot better then the position I am financially

Lmfao that shit escalated quickly

Be careful whatever you do. Since she's manipulative and has a vajayjay she might be able to get you on criminal charges for something innocuous.

nothing just move on but if you really have to send it to her friends

Pretty rough. I would just give it time tbh. If you were really close friends, then I'm sure it could work out again someday

Oh then kill her/rape her if you want to go that far. I mean, I don't SUGGEST that, but if you're willing to throw your life away...

>"I loved every goddamn bit of you"

that sht made me blind, fcking op reached Supreme Omega Overlord status

best not to try I reckon, just forget the bitch and move on as best you can
as said she's a woman and a manipulative one so she can fuck you up if she said you raped her or some shit
just disassociate with her entirely and block her from every aspect of your life

So you knew this chick liked you, didnt give a shit and went out with a chick. You got mad she went out with a dude.

What in the fuck am I reading? Grow up kiddo

Op I am going to do the opposite of what I normally do here on Sup Forums and give some sage advice. It ain't worth it. Just block her and move on. Women like her should be avoided at all costs. Revenge is not always sweet. Cut your losses, quit while you are ahead. Take this advise, sleep on it.

I never went out with another girl though. That's the thing

wait so this guy cucks you by messaging you from her phone and you DON'T beat his ass in?

Listen OP they both sound like lil bitches but it sounds like you're the fuckboy here

Just fucking ignore her. No one needs That kind of drama

went from
>you can fix then fuck this
to
>you can maybe fix this
to
>you can't fix this, your now a cuck
to
>what the fuck are you even doing?
to
>why did you make a thread about it when you fucked around with a girl, and got fucked around back

feels thread was backwards, your supposed to make us feel better by saying you two got together, not you getting fucked over was justified by your actions
-10/10 feels thread

No one cares, pussy. r9k is your target audience.

Steal her friends from her.

OP here. I NEVER cheated on her. She was bullshitting the part about me saying I was talking to another girl

Is fucking all of her friends an option? Because I feel like you should fuck all her friends and go scorched earth on her.

have a fucking life, that's what you can do to get back at her, get some friends, hang out, try to land a new chick, this will start chipping away at her. Also ignore anything she writes at you, don't be a fucking cuck and start writing back, stay your ground

Nothing you sack of shit!
Grow the fuck up
If there's nothing between you two? Fuck off
Forget the bitch
Nothing good will come out this type of shit, move on
Find another bitch and fuck the shit out of her
>win
Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck has this world has come to?

Op, fuck that bitch. Met a many females that get attached then decide they found a boyfriend and they can't talk to anyone else.
>Putting her problems on you
>Attempting to blame you
>Your problems are your own
>Be happy on your own
>Fuck that bitch

Jesus reading those messages makes me hate both of you. Seriously get over yourselves.

>juliana broke up with juan
Isn't she dating some other guy? So she got pissed about you talking to a chick WHILE she was messing around with fuckboy? Or do I have my timeline wrong?

Top fucking kek

OP, listen here i have experience with crazy bitches i've dated a couple of them so here is what i can tell you. By now your dumbass has probably realized that she's a manipulative bitch.

OP she was just looking for a reason to fuck other guys and you gave it to her. She doesn't sexually want you op. If you keep talking to her you will just be giving her more reason for her to be a bigger whore. OP you need to realize that to her u were never her alpha, u were her friend. This is the only reason why she "indirectly" contacted you again.
You have two choices OP. First you can be miserable for the rest of your life thinking she wants you while she fcks more dude and makes your life miserable. Or second, you can forget her, and she will come running back to you again for attention, Only then u will fck her and toss her, and show her who the real alpha is.

You're completely right

ahahahhaa

fucking classic, im in the same boat OP, but im the other guy shes running to. Treat your girls better and i wont have to be a chad

Kek, women are pieces of shit.

LOL

Dude you should just send her the thread so she knows she's objectively a whore and has self-awareness regarding how her actions look.

OP the giant faggot
teenage drama

MUH FEELS HURT
grow the fuck up

OP is best friend o' mine

You got it

Y'all are fuckin children and you're toxic for each other, you fix this by fucking moving on. Speaking from years of experience

OP is a fag

OP post results please.

I think you a are a total prick and you deserve this shit, 3 years and you didnt make a move? She is a giant bitch too, she did that in revenge, thats why Juan send you that message, you deseve it Op

wow if op sends her this thread who's gonna look like a huge omega, wtf is wrong with you Original Poster, this site is full of fat virgins and you're gonna send her here. HAHAHAH omg you're so retarded. no wonder she played you with an alpha. she knows you're nothing but a boy

Oh boy
This gon be good

Do it!

Yes her pussy was hungry for your meat
You didn't give it to her
She got someone else
>typical hurt whore move

OP will blow up into a million Omega particles.

You done gfen

I don't understand. In the op, you said she was essentially your best friend, but in the messages, it seems like you two were dating? Was she just confused or something?

You are a weird obsessive and she's probably a little borderline personality disorder. Leave her ass alone. Anything you do other than ignore her reaffirms that her behavior worked.

Block her even though she's blocked you. Because when she needs attention she'll unblock you and go back to buggin you.

Find new people, particularly new female. Find new social group.

Or fuck this, and keep getting her to fuck other guys until she inevitably gets aids and dies

Holy fucking hell you BOTH need to move on

You two are clearly wrong for each other and this has zero chance to be a healthy relationship. I haven't read everything but the fact you're hurting yourselves over each other is a huge red flag. Yes it is painful to let someone you love go, but eventually you will be happy again without her.

I did it for you OP incase she blocked

This

Um yea or this too OP

OP here, You guise have been majorly trolled for the past 80 minutes lol

wew lad, here we go...

Send dick pic to the bitch

I miss being 15

Wait, so were you dating for 3 years or just friends?

If you were just friends then I have no idea wtf her problem is and she is being an irrational whore.

Haha xD

yeah so its pulling me in even deeper

Just move on man

Do you realize how much power you are giving this bitch? You are spending a ridiculous amount of time and mental energy thinking about someone who purposely went out of her way to hurt you badly. It sounds like you pulled a dick move too but what she did was far worse.

Just stop thinking about her and move on.

One of her old friends

tristan my boy

Block her fam, she's the cunt. Like other user said, don't take the bait if she comes crying.

ACES. This exactly.

Move on.

>Tristan
Fucking gay ass name OP, also, charge your fucking phone you madman, that percentage is killing me

bang that chick

GEORGIE MY BOY

kekekekekekek my thoughts exactly

Show him tits samy
He'll feel better

Her now current friend

Man fuck you this is a waste of my fucking time

Teens and their fucking bullshit. Grow a fucking pair for fucks sake

charlie my boy

"His forever"
My fucking sides!

OP STOP BEING A FAG THE CRINGE IS TOO STRONG.

Holy fuck you're a whiny bitch. Quit showing people this thread, move on. You showed her the thread which was a desperate begging for sympathy (no other reason to show her) and then shut her down when she gives you sympathy.

Overall, jesus christ you' have the emotional maturity of a 14 year old fag.