That was overwhelming... I'm sorry if I missed you, Anonymous

That was overwhelming... I'm sorry if I missed you, Anonymous.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>Please play nice, even with people you don't like. Pretty please?
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) get tarot readings from me.
>No fortune cookies because Chief can't look tonight.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Be patient, remind me if I miss your GET, and know that I love you all very much.

I hope you aren't too stressed.
Maybe we can start off some nice, friendly discussion with a question?
What is something you've always wanted to do?

Will chief look?

I c-could use a fortune, on behalf of another.

Nova

Alright ill bite

I'll follow through to this thread until I have to go

Can you show us your bloomers? I heard it helps dispel bad luck.

Bring an umbrella.

>I hope you aren't too stressed.

I'm worried about Reimu too. She needs a cute fortune telling assistant.

I know of a girl that could do it.

I would like a fortune reading on how my family especially my mothers mental health will be in the future.
Ps. Good or bad fortune will do

Check Em!!

Is OP actually the person in pic?

Plz read me. Here is my ex's tits for payment. Had to send her to jail super psycho

I'm torn.

I'm bored, but don't want to get over-committed to anything.

I'm tired, but not able to go to bed yet.

I'm overloaded, but have no willpower to work.

I also might waste my time assisting with tarot here, but I have my reasons to avoid such.

Checking those trips

yes 100%

You mean granny panties?

Nice singles, scrub

Reimu I love you

how horrifying. you are scaring me, Alice.

Hey you, I'll have a get one of these days

Judge here again. Maybe my luck will be better in tarot. Rolling for that!

What would you like to know? I may be able to do this safely. I'll just have to be cautious.

Yeah, one of these days, it just might happen

Oh y-you haven't seen anything yet...

Rollin

Uh, little-known fact, but the number '777' is, in truth, the same digit appearing 3 times.
Some may call that trips.
Me, I call it beauty.

Well the sort she is wearing are properly called bloomers.

>fortune-telling

Implying that fortune-telling isn't total crap

The Big question is....Can I improve it

Even dubsless, I've offered you my services if you'd ask your question.

How long will I need to wait for everything for things to get back on track with my life.

Can we pretend you are still cute and not scary?

Can anybody give me some input or advice on my interpretation, from last thread Please and thanks, I appreciate everything.

Motherfucking bicycle shorts

No, you can't
Don't push your luck

I'm a v-very complex woman

Scary is the best kind of cute

One more shot

>complex woman

Isn't that all women though?

It's fine now. It just spiraled out of control right at the start and I never caught up until the end.

Uhh... things I'd like to do...

Travel the world... start a charity... have a big house and a tract of land where I live with people like a commune except without the "no technology" crap most of those have. Technology is cool.

I don't think so.

But you got lucky trips, so who knows.

Sure, sure! You asked for one before and I didn't give it, so here.

>Four of Swords
Lord of Rest from Strife

It seems the immediate future has some relief for this person, followed by...

>The Blasted Tower
Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty

Picture the forbidden tower being struck down by Heaven. It's a violent and chaotic chain of events that are ultimately for a greater good, but might prove difficult to bear while they're happening.

And then...

>The Devil
Lord of the Gates of Matter
Lucifer represents a love of material things getting out of hand. It's a warning not to get greedy and lose sight of one's soul or conscience during the bad times. It's easy to become cynical, but this should be avoided to reap the benefits that would otherwise come from the struggle.

I could always use more junior shrine maidens. I only have the two.

Says you!!!!

See watch this

W-well. A woman I know, named Louise, is very simple

Rolling I guess

Forty.. in the time it took me to reply to the first few... whew, lads.

Why not both?
Like I said, I think fortune-telling can help people through their own interpretation of what they get.
If you feel like you're hung up on, or can't stop thinking about this person, that doesn't mean to start assuming the worst. Dwelling on the past being better than the present isn't helpful, either. Maybe you get expend your energy into trying to make your present and future the way that you want it?
If you think it's best to talk to her, you probably should.

Slacking off is no good

>that tooth
Awww...
>that color scheme
Hmmm...

Pic describes current situation/feeling, any advice?

I'll be there to watch you fall
Maybe even make you fall

I'm good at flipping things

I'd be interested in learning Tarot but I don't have a deck

Now I DO have all the materials to preform various demon rituals, but I don't think that would help much in a thread

Full celtric cross, coming up:

>You: The Empress
The empress represents all thing stereotypical feminine. Nurturing, creation, sympathy,... You're currently very attuned to your emotions and the emotions of those around you - and love is your top priority.

>Opposing force: Two of cups
The two of cups represents pure love. It's a relationship between two individuals who share mental, emotional, and sexual attraction. Proposals, marriage, and engagements. As an opposing force this suggests that you feel hindered or even restricted by a relationship. Someone you love is in a position which leave you powerless, or you are in a relationship which is preventing you from doing what you wish.

>The past: Three of wands
The three of wands represents the start of a journey. You have prepared for everything and now you are about to begin a long quest. You probably laid out the plan for your life well in advance: get a girlfriend, get a job, get a mortgage, picket fence, etc... and you initiated that journey. But it's a long path and it's easy to feel like no progress is made when you look back at the road behind you and compare it to the road ahead

Seven cards still to go. Coming up in the next post: the future, the ideal solution, and the heart of the matter

>I'm good at flipping things
Make us some burgers, please?

Sending you love energy so you hopefully don't get too exhausted :3

Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, I'm doing a shitty job of being careful. I'll try to keep it more brief.

>The future: The emperor
The emperor represents all things masculine. Power, authority, discipline,... you likely see yourself entering this role in the future. Maybe you're an expectant father, or maybe you've gotten married and you feel you need to rope in your new wife's crazy spending habits?

>Ideal solution: King of pentacles (inverted)
The King of Pentacles has all worldy success. He is a man who owns everything he wishes to own. He's the master of his domain. Inverted it shows excessive interest in material goods. Whatever life of excess you see yourself trying to curb in the coming future, you will be powerless to prevent it. You can only accept it, or break away.

>The heart of the matter: The world
The world is the opposite of the hanged man. While the hanged man is entirely internal, trapped in a state of suspension and waiting for his troubles to be over - the world is wholly external. She focuses on everything going on around, and has unlimited options open to her. Your problem is not that you're waiting for things to be over -- it's that you're waiting until you have the courage to take a step forward. You are totally free, but you are afraid of the consequences of your actions.

Exhaustion isn't my concern. I'm attempting to avoid regression.

Ye sure

Do you really think it'll help?

>Two of Cups
Lord of Love

This represents a reconciliation of some kind. Perhaps that your relationship with her will get better, which could go either way... but...

>Two of Wands
Lord of Dominion

Ah, it looks like she'll get better. She'll need your help and sympathy, but in the end it'll help a whole lot toward helping her manage her condition.

Thank you for any assistance! Maybe you could read some of the ones who don't GET so I don't have to feel bad for them as much.

Love you too, Anonymous!

Thanks, glad to see fedoras are still in style.

It's not slacking! I'm working harder these days than I ever did in my whole life!

I want to give you a tight hug, Reimu! Just so that you remember people appreciate you.

Those don't look like burgers

Well, this shrine is already haunted and cursed, so it couldn't hurt much either.

Maybe you could get the demon to come talk to us and-

Nah, that'd be too much like /x/

Take my energy and use it for what you will then.

I usually contemplate the abyss at that point to get my mind off things.

No, it's fried chicken.
You gon complain or fucking eat some?

Ey thanks boss
Maybe they're mini-burgers. Either way, it's Chompviile, because Flavortown was taken.

Last time I did that, things didn't end well

That tongue, though.

I could have one who could grant wishes in exchange for a soul, I'm sure he wouldn't mind

I could maybe do simplified ones with a standard playing card deck? Or just save up a bit.

Rayet a cute

Did we... actually slow down a bit?

>*breathes a heavy sigh of relief*

. . .

>Home influences: Temperance (inverted)
The home represents not just your house, but everything close to the heart. How your loved ones influence you in your way. Temperance represents balance -- putting the proper amount of focus on material wealth versus emotional, spiritual, etc. Inverted it shows your loved ones are pushing you out of balance. They are urging you to favor love over wealth, or wealth over love. You must accept that they are trying to do what's best for you, but know that even the best intentions can lead to ruin. Only you know what's best for you.

>External influences: Hanged man (inverted)
The hanged man represents stasis -- waiting for an answer. Although you yourself are free, your environment tells you otherwise. It tells you that you are trapped and must wait. Society at large looks at your position and says there are no options for you, but they are misleading you.

>Hopes and fears: Three of swords
I fucking hate three of swords. The three of swords represents logic overwhelming the heart. There is nothing but gray, blackness, and despair. The good news is: this is your fear. This isn't reality. You feel like you're lost in an endless ebb of misery, lost at sea, overcome and with no options. THIS ISN'T TRUE

Fuck me. I'm doing it again.

One last card: the final outcome. Coming up in the next post.

Don't try to rely on sanity points too much.

No excuse to be a lazy bum maiden now.

A tarot deck isn't expensive. I dunno how you'd do it with normal cards but I guess you could improvise if you want. I won't turn down any offer of help no matter what it is.

Thank you so much!
>*hugs*

It really does make my night to hear things like that. I love all of you and I look forward to coming here sometimes even on my days off because of how great you all are to me.

Should I buy some shrooms, lsd, or what?

You are doing so great. It's spot on so far.

D-don't buy illegal drugs, Anonymous!

I do try to talk to her, but she hasn't been replying like usual. She's been different the past week. And I never live in the past I'm always about the now, I just don't understand this... I try to make the now better, and the future, but she doesn't seem to want anything like I do now, it's just really weird and I can't explain it in a reply so that you understand the way I do. I might not be making sense right now it's kind of hard to think. Anyway thanks for replying this much.

No problem..you deserve the hug.

I'm sorry if I gave you a hard time earlier..I was only trying to joke but I guess it came off more serious than I wanted it to. You can probably tell I am not very good with talking.

>in the end
Nothing ever ends, Reimu.

Quick recap:

You're in love. You initiated a long-term plan (relationship? marriage? proposal?) and you intend to see it through. But you're unhappy right now because you're out of balance. There are parts of your life that are out of your control and quickly getting worse but you feel incapable of intervening to fix it because you feel it would have a negative impact on your relationship. Society says there are no options for you. You feel helpless - like you have to just wait until things are better. But you're not helpless. The ideal solution will be to accept that you have no control and that there will be too much focus on material wealth, but find happiness despite this flaw. While that's the ideal solution, the world is open to you. You aren't trapped. You can go wherever you please and take whatever path will lead to your ultimate happiness.

>The final outcome: Five of... oh dear
Do I have to?

Five of pentacles

Destitution. Poverty. Everything is lost. There's more to the card, though. The five of pentacles clearly states that the source of your poverty will be your own emotions. Greed will lead to loss and excess will become desperation.

There's a positive spin to this. Fate is like an ocean. Tarot only shows you the tide. If you let yourself drift, you will wash towards your final shore -- however everyone has the power to swim. It sounds to me like you're clinging to some driftwood that's bound for a waterfall and you may need to let go.

Shrooms are nice, I never got to try lsd, though.

I think we need more lewd

Holy fuck your socks are amaaazing!

I don't think I can do another of these. I tried to be cautious but between that reading hitting me in the feels and my general past inclination for tarot, I'm at a high risk for regressing right now and don't wish to continue on this path.

Personal reasons, but I'm just going to lurk now.

Some people want very different things out of life, and it's really hard to be compatible with someone who has vastly different goals. It can work, but it's hard because each day you're striving for something they aren't.

Could be that she just doesn't have that motivation or spark of interest, hasn't found her passion yet. But you can't really help a person get that from the boyfriend/girlfriend seat either. It's a thing they have to acquire all on their own, or with the help of people who are in better positions to be objective with them.

Hope things work out for you, however that has to happen, Anonymous.

Sounds about right. I'm homeless already but this shows me I need to change my current path. -superhugs-

It should be remembered that everyone has their off periods.
It may not be your day, your week, your month, or even your year.
And, you're right. I do understand things very differently than you do, user.
I hope the best for you.

What would be 'amazing' would be if I were to teleport all the socks on Earth to the center of the Sun.
Epic prank, right?

Don't drive yourself mad for me. I thank you for trying, but I want you to be healthy and happy too!

Back again, huh? I almost wish I was Nagumo so I could take more pictures for you. Almost.

THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON Sup Forums?

Would be an awesome prank. Even if I wore socks I'd still think that was great.

Yea, it's become sort of a game for me. I'm totally serious about your socks though. I am in love with them.

Madness is an interesting choice of words. I won't bother reading into it, though.

As far as happiness? I'm afraid I'm stuck on a hedonic treadmill there. Regression would probably make me happier than anything. Then it would make me more miserable than I could imagine. Although if I were going to allow that behavior then Sup Forums is the last place I would do so. It's an unforgiving and horrible place.

Long-term community relationships and I just don't mix well. I don't keep friends for more than 6 months, tops.

Just thought of a pun. I'm going to save it for the next time Reisen shows up, because it's literally the funniest thing in the universe.
>implying I can't just teleport socks around your feet

Yeah, well you know what, you watched me do it. You could have turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamn snowflakes, but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're drifting out of touch, Doc. God help us all.

hi user, a few months ago you told me I was in for a bad year, and you were right, it's been shitty.

is there any witch craft shit I can do to get out of it, or am I really just fucked till next year?

Hey Sao, still willing to donate those thousand bitcoins? Free readings for life if you do.

Thank you so much. I'm sorry it was so emotional. I hope you can clear your mind soon. I had the same problem. it got the the point I pretty much threw my spirit away so I couldn't use my power. Now I'm struggling to get my spirit back. And with my emotional state it's just going to take longer. I'd love to hear what it is that you are afraid of regressing into. Because I feel it's important to know

Hello again

OMG hi!