SHKRELI RAID

SHKRELI RAID

Martin Shkreli, that guy who hiked the AIDs pill by 500%, is taking phone calls right now and looking for haters. Let's jump in, Sup Forums.

Phone here: twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/737111752006086656

He's streaming the calls here: youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/737111752006086656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed kid.

Bump

Nobody cares Reddit.

creative insult dude

There's so much crossover between reddit and Sup Forums. If you think one or the other is superior in any way you're just a fucking retard.

He's smarter than us, richer than us, and isn't gay!
>>>> sue him!!!!

Seems logical, doesn't it? He's really not that bad of a guy. Media's portrayed him poorly.

I can tell Sup Forums from reddit, so easily, you'd think it was my professional occupation.

One is certainly more autistic than the other, but both are equally entertaining in their own right. There are a bunch of redditfags on Sup Forums and vice-versa though. I think that's what he was saying.

he mad

This guy obviously pissed off the wrong jew

bump

Maybe getting AIDS after 2015 is the universe deciding you to stupid to live, or pay this guy 500k for the cure.

I agree that a lot of reddit queers probably cross over, but I'll stick a giant cock up my ass before I'll go see the gay shit they put up on that website

Agreed. How do you even get aids anymore? Travel to Africa and but fuck a baboon, or Ariana grande?

>Fuck a baboon or Ariana Grade
Whatsthedifference.jpeg

I've been using reddit for over 3 years and 4 chan for around 2 years. Both sites can be useful.

> "but youd be wrong! sucking and cucking is my only profession and love! :D"

You only make $250,000.
Wow some people are clueless to reality.

cocksucker

Why?

LOL SWATTING.

I missed what the other guy said but is that what cunt face was replying to when he said he lives on a top floor and has security?

Martin Shkreli Raped and murdered a young girl in 1990

bump

bumpin

hail the prince

Does that faggot really think you can call the cops on internet trolls?

he's trollin

thats the phone num btw

I'm gonna need a link to prove thats the number I call.

here's the tweet
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/737111752006086656

Sorry and thanks bro, I remembered op dropped a twitter link so I checked that out.

Gonna call this guy, give me a script to read to him uninterrupted.

Daraprim doesn't treat AIDs dumb ass, it's for toxoplasmosis, and if you're like one of the like thousand people that have this you can actually get insuance to pay for it or if that isn't possible you can this drug from free from Shkreli's company

Bumping this idea.

Do you think you could read the navy seal pasta?

Can someone fucking rek this guy already

just wing that shit

Not the guy wanting a script but I've tried calling about 10 times and all I get is a busy signal.

I sexually Identify as John Cena. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my WWE championship at WWE SUPERSLAM. People say to me that a person being John Cena is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, You Can't See Me. I'm having Vince McMahon inject me with Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. From now on I want you guys to call me "Champ" and respect my right to Five Knuckle Shuffle and Never Give Up. If you can't accept me you're a cenaphobe and need to check your championship privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Bump, do some good shit

CALL CALL CALL

He's overdue for a troll...

he is

dubs get script

fuck off reddit.

He seems honestly regretful.
Its weird.

dubs

CALL NOW

Not your personal army you stupid faggot

Did the John Cena prank make it on the live feed?

Hahahahhaahah rekt

not yet

keep calling guys

Has anyone called or text the numbers on his friend list?

He answered and said Martin and I did the John Cena prank and he hung up on me. I had the live feed muted when it rang.

That tard just showed everyone how capitalism works, and everyone went apeshit.

Come on one of you faggots call and entertain me.

I was the guy who said I had a PhD

Gonna call and masturbate furiously on the line. Anyone know his mom's name?

here's the number again 6462172783

keep trying Sup Forumsros

Prepair to get wrecked by shkrel. You haven't done your research

Lmfao wtf did that dude do

What do you mean

this is why Sup Forums always was and will be shit, it's become too popular and is now used by tumblrfags and reddit cucks. Get the fuck out

real oldfags are on his side. Only newfags and reddit would raid this modern Prometheus.

>"So many weirdos on the Internet. Jesus..."

>also gives away drugs for almost dirt cheap
>drug he hiked was mainly for rich fuckers and crooked charities

yup dudes a scumbag.
people jump all over this shit like flies on shit, just like that whole Koni 2012 bullshit.

Not other guy but for starters he said that the drug he brought is an AIDs drug which is already a red flag, because it takes like 5 seconds of googling to show that's wrong, since it's for toxoplasmosis

i wish the guy would just kill himself fucking wutang douchebag. people like him should be beat to death before they leave highschool.

Oh fuck lol i was the guy who called him about 30 times. I John Cena'd his ass.

Let's conveniently forget his pyramid schemes while we're jerking him off, you fucking retard.

This nigga plays LoL?

Despite all his money he can't stream past 240p, using windows 10 and now just opened up league of legends what kind of estranged faggot is this guy turning into.

Is that you, Marty??

he mains darius

This is boring as fuck. Why do you kids watch this shit?

Because it gives a look into a guy who is supposedly hated but he's a big enough autistic shitter to play league still. Look he's just like regular joe a total faggot.

You have a lot to learn about rich people Sup Forumsro.
They don't get rich by working hard ya know. But they also don't want to have a brinks truck following them to their funeral when they die. Flaunting money and giving money is a dick show, that's how the rich work. That's why certain art, and classic cars are worth so much, because it's a whose got the bigger cock as playing the system better.

martin shkreli let's play?

is he not picking up private numbers?

Shkreli is rich as fuck....why is he in a shitty apartment?

He picked up on mine but I scrub paniced

It's a rich person losing his goddam mind that's why. This is delicious.

Because he isn't that rich in reality, the majority of his money is held up in the hands of a bunch of other people being spread around to make him interest. What he's hoping for is that it doesn't all crash and burn for him. He's a sound investor though by the way he does his investing and tries to play cut by the book instead of being wolf of wall street and cutting money into his personals.

did he mute?

That's the method to retire young. Keep your expenses low.

He's a god but I'd love to hear some of your sexy voices on the air.

fuck off fagot the reason he is doing this is cause he has no friends and wants to be famous he said it himself, and now that people are forgetting about him and the media isnt covering it anymore he is having to do shit like "call in and talk to me" like a fagot to keep people interested.

Yeah

ITT: people who believe that health insurance comes from thin air

just because insurance covers shkreli's product doesn't mean that his price is reasonable.... shit like this makes premiums go up and strains the whole system

He probably made this thread, got bored, pretends to be a normie and say the internet is weird, then opens up league. He's a classic case loner in the end of it all.

I mean, you could have been watching his stream and seen that he didn't make the thread

Sup Forums, I am disappoint

your raid was shit -shrekli fanboi

My friend is friends with shkreli roll dubs for martin shkrelli nudes

if he didnt make the thread, it just makes op look like even more of a fagot.

IT'S ALL A MEME BRO

hey Eva K

kek the chat

>unmute