I didn't read the fast part, kek, but I don't like fast food anyway tbhwyf

kebab

This masterpiece

Also this

Fite me.

>fastfood

jesus christ kill this traitor immediately

I love them too. Can't we be friends?

My pic is food from an arab fastfood chain.

Taco John's
Fair price, and delicious food.

Best tacos in Monterrey.
Here we call tacos al pastor, tacos "de trompo". They have a distinctive taste, and are pretty underrated. We're more famous for our carne asada and cabrito.

Pollo campero all the way. They are the biggest fast food company in Guatemala and one of the biggest in latin america. It tastes good

Patacones

It is everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=rNkd2B9MbHQ

>Time for another muh regional fast food is good meme thread

>Inn and Out
Only good when you compare it to literal garbage burgers like McDonalds - it's not even Five Guys level.

>Whattaburger
Like 10% better than Burger King

>Cookout
Mediocre - again it's like an inch or two better than a Wendy's burger maybe.

>Bojangles
Mediocre fried chicken, yeah it's better than KFC but what isn't... grocery store fried chicken is better

>Crystals/White Castle
Dogfood and school cafeteria tier - would rather eat McDonalds

The worst part about living in Washington for a bit was the lack of pic related, Taco Time and Taco Bell are smalltime

>Whataburger
>Like 10% better than Burger King

Gasp! We need to fight! Whataburger is the best ever.
Cane's has the best chicken

(Forgot pic)

The only problem I have with Five Guys is the fries. Jesus fuck they're way too salty.

I don't know man, I've barely ever had decent al pastor outside of Mexico City and I'm talking Puebla, never seen god tier al pastor (eg the Condesa Tizoncitos) I'm from the north myself and as much as I appreciate asada apparently only chilangos can do al pastor.

Never seen one, looks like KFC style, pictured for me all the way

LAfag here

I have a five guys and in n out both 10 minutes away from me

Anyone who says five guys is better than in n out is either A. a tasteless faggot or B. doesn't have an in n out in their state

it's even cheaper, so you can't use that argument

Culver's

Licks is my favourite. The pictures don't look to good but they taste god tier and have the best milkshakes.

1. Had In-n-Out millions of times when I spent a summer on the west coast
2. Five Goys is better by a mile

We just got five guys here like two years ago, I don't see what all the rage is about. In-n-out looks way better.

This

Just ate jack in the box tonight

It will never be 'the best burger you've had,' but I like it substantially more than In-N-Out. And you have it backwards: In-N-Out is the one with the hype. Califags won't shut the fuck up about it

>el pollo loco

The chicken crazy?

>fast food
>good
well we have french fries and burgers
dönner kebab is pretty good too, as long as there are no bone fragments

Hesburger desu.

They also fired a tranny a while ago when she/he/idk said on Twitter that wanted to spit in some guy's burger because he wore a maga-hat, all thanks to Ylilauta.

step aside burgerfags

Yeah but Americans tease people all the time on /ck/ about people from countries without Five guys. It's overrated in my opinion desu

What the fuck is it with Europeans eating kebab all the time? I've had it. It's meh.

>They also fired a tranny a while ago when she/he/idk said on Twitter that wanted to spit in some guy's burger because he wore a maga-hat, all thanks to Ylilauta.

Good lads. Trannies will burn in hell.

I don't know if you can class it as fast food, but churros are fucking tasty.

You've had shit kebab then. I had a damned tasty one earlier this evening. You want decent, authentic food? Go to something run by immigrants, not some fancier place.

Five Guys is overpriced to hell and back
>b-b-b-but they give you a lot of fries!

kek, yes, Sinaloa style chicken beats any form of fried

Europeans are turning into sand niggers, even your taste in food. It's like Schwarma. Overrated as hell.

churros count as fast food, in Mexico you get them hot

Eat your fucking shitty poutine, and shut the fuck up.

I want more, they're unusual to see in this country.

probably also five guys desu

God-tier food right here. I love the spicy chicken sandwich. I try to eat there at least once everytime I (legally) go to the States. Sadly, dollars are very expensive thanks to Trumpmania.

seems like you fall into category A, my apologies

wait you can have stuffed churros? Did not know that.

here

Chick fil a is at the same level of In n out

it's also god tier but can't compare apples to oranges

also makes libtards booty blasted so that's an extra

There's plenty of Pollo Loco in southern US. It's one of the few Mexican chains that have made it into the USA.

Triple O's.

>al pastor o trompo
>no bisteck
Chilango encubierto detectado

¿Qué pedo? Uno pasa toda la vida viviendo en Monterrey y te dicen chilango en una página de decoraciones tailandesas.
Yo nada más ando diciendo que lo único que los chilangos conocen de Monterrey es el cabrito y la carne asada, y que los de trompo no son tan reconocidos, y me consta que nada más aquí se hacen de ésta forma. Nada más vas a Saltillo y los tacos ya no son de trompo y saben completamente distinto. Nunca he buscado tacos en Nuevo Laredo, tho. Quién sabe si se parezcan a los de acá o si también les digan de trompo.

Dominó.

Fuck, me recordaste que por mi casa venden unos hotchos buenísimos. Un día comparto foto famalam.

Best part is you can get it from the wall so you don't have to talk with a cashier or something

That looks more depressing than going to McDonald's.

Esos tacos "de trompo" o como les quieras decir, empezaron en el DF y son una especialidad chilanga que en provincia no saben preparar. La verdad es que no entiendo ni para que ponen el trompo si siempre los terminan poniendo en la plancha. No dudo que te sepan buenos pero es una mamada llamarlos una especialidad Regia.

It's for when you want a quick snack when drunk or high mostly

autism

I've had kebabs from faggots right out of Iran and Syria and it's good, but it doesn't have anything on getting a roast beef sandwich from the Greek joints that are on every other block in my city.

Greeks are God's chosen people, but only when it comes to sandwiches.

I actually love these, they're like my gyuilty treat (well amongst many) everytime I go to Amsterdam. Don't knock them down, they're fucking genius and it's pretty awesome to just get a good treat without ANY hassle.

Man, if you ask any Texan ever they're going to tell you that their shit is the best one from all the country, shit like: " HEB is the best supermarket, Whataburger is the best fast food burger, Luby's is the best restaurant" etc.
Whataburger is not that great desu, is just a little bit better than McDonalds and Burger King.

Mexibro gets it

Fuck meant this mexibro

thats not braums

Its not shwarma. Our equivalent is donair brought here by a greek immigrant in haifax. Its amazing. They make pizza too.

I have McDonalds, Burger King and KFC where I live.
Where should I go and what should I get?

>provincia
Mátate.
Poniéndolos en el comal quedan mejor cocidos. El puerco entre mejor cocido esté, menos probabilidades hay de que al día siguiente te dé diarrea.

Man, those burguers may not compete with most of the ones posted here but they are tasty and they are cheap. I really wish someone would do that in Mexico City, there's places with more than enough food traffic it could really take off.

Pinche plebeyo, eso solo pasa si no se coce bien la carne en el trompo, el chiste es que quede jugosa no ahograla ne grasa y dejarla tiesa friendola.

Y como un aside el cerdo es igual que la carne de res, entre mas corriente seas mas cocida te gusta, yo compro buen lomo y pernil y hasta para hacerla en salsa verde cuido no cocerla de mas. Lo bueno es que en el norte presumen saber de carne.

El chiste del pastor es que queden bien las lajas de carne, no despedazarlas, la textura es fundamental para un buen taco. Para el chiste hazte el taco de cochinita y por lo menos queda bien sazonado. No es defendible poner el pastor en la parrilla para nada que no sea ponerle queso para una torta o una gringa.

I prefer sushi tbqh lad

Sempiternal

its godlike shaverma

Cerraron el Dominó acá en Serena, me quiero matar.

Gyūdon with raw egg and pickled ginger

>five goys

step aside ladies

Go fuck yourselves