ITT: God-tier villains

ITT: God-tier villains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus
villains.wikia.com/wiki/Aaron_the_Moor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best carismatic villian ever.

WWRRYYYYYYYYY

Haven't played BL2 yet. If it's anything like the first I'd put it down after 20 minutes.

10/10 op

Every fucking time. Fucking quit.

to elaborate, Ragyo is very cruel but Father has to be the most diabolical, long-game motherfucker in history

Top-tier
but not god-tier
This guy got it
nailed it
I fucking lost
Did nothing but get defeated , Shit-tier if any

Given that he was written to be a villain in training I'm surprised at the promise this one shows. Don't see him surpassing Vader but who knows?

Who is this guy again?

the file name says "Hitler"
but i'm not sure

Not a villain. Did nothing wrong.

I think his name is chairdolf sitler

Didn't bother watching TFA. I take it he lives?

BL2 is what the first should have been.

what's his last name? can't find it anywhere

He does. And he's going to complete his training so he'll be even more of a monster in the sequels.

Handsome Jack was comedy as fuck.

Not quite as good as Cave Johnson, but close.

bert or ernie
i can never remember which one though

his name is Hitler Lincoln

/thread

the summerfag is strong

he's not looking so good so far

Kylo aint got shit on vader

They're the best and you know it

That Jew faced edgelord isn't ever going to amount to Vade

I'll be waiting for you in hell.

>the one and only

forgot pic

If only if Wesker did not choose to Mutate himself for the final battle.

Kylo Ren was a massive pussy in Force Awakens. Don't know what you're saying. The whole movie pretty much just felt like amateur teenagers trying their hand at force use, as if it's the new cool thing to do. As opposed to the older movies, anyways.

certainly the most hated villain

>expecting anything more from a jew director/writer

god tier my ass, this is either bait, or you are an idiot.
the only thing hes got going for him is the ONE cool thing he did where he arrested a bolt of plasma, after that he turned into a tantrum throwing child with a laser sword, his lightsaber fighting was so weak that an untrained noob bests him, and when he took off his mask i said out loud in a crowded movie theater "aw fuck, hes a pretty boy faggot."
yes, if its bait, im taking this bait.
this movie pissed me off, i seriously fealt like i watched a revamped version of the older movies and it floated on nostalgia alone. fuck that shit film

Wesker is a fucking bad ass 10/10

>God-tier villains
>posts Wesker

Show us your 10/10 villain, then, bitch.

nah, look at all wesker accomplished, and he did it just for the sake of fucking the world up and becoming a monster.

Yet somehow it was still better than episode 1-3.

the reason:
>jar-jar is an abomination.

True that. Not yet at least

Bumping.

So I guess that makes Vader, Palpatine, Maul etc. super edgelords. Fucking tard

Oh, you Lucas fanboys...

IKR. He should have blew up a planet with his thoughts alone. That would have be SOOOOOOOO epic!

Episodes 2 and 3 were great. Fight scene between Yoda and Palestine was amazing, and the colliseum skirmish in Episode 2 with Obiwan, Anakin and Padme was great, too.

debatable.

Griffith / Femto, if you can actually call him a villain.

nice dubs fam

Summerfag, Please go.

I was going to post Doom in the OP. but I feel he's always overdone. The man takes over the world and gets bored. Outsmarts cosmics. Saves the universe just because he can. It's neat, but a lot is lacking all the same.

Palpatine, not Palestine.*

>Griffith / Femto
He is a villain just Griffith became one at the end

But what about chemistry. Han and Leia had chemistry, Asajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos has chemistry, Than Kyrell and Cienna Ree had it too. Even though they're just friends Rey and Finn had chemistry too. But I guess if you put two attractive people in cliched and romantic settings then it must be good writing.

I yearn for a movie that uses doom to his potential, those fantastic four movies have been complete fucking trash. How do you have the rights to not only doom but also galactus and you still fuck it up? Like fuck, give me a couple millions and I'll write a better movie than those failed abortions. Looking at you silver surfer.

Not at all. Just like how the OT and PT are nowhere near comparable. The OT and TFA have their problems but all of them are well past competent films. None of the PT films comes close to competent.

Aaron the Moor
No picture because, learn2read faggot.
>look at all wesker accomplished
Wekser is basically retcon incarnate.

It's not over yet Snake, not yet !

Ocelot was cool in the first one. Then... THIS ARM IS TAKING OVER MUH BODY!
Yeah, fuck that gay shit.

If he's top-tier, I've never heard of him, and I've heard of all the other contenders in this thread.

Tell me about it user. They have so much material too work with its fucking horrendous. I mean if they really wanted to make a good fucking movie they could just rework one of the better comics into one.

>TFA
>Stars are as follows:
>One Cunt
>One Nigger
>Two Faggots
>And the original cast

you enjoy "Disney's The Social Justice Wars" if you want, i'll watch episodes 1,2, and 3 before i sit through that steaming pile of shit again.

go lick jew jew abrahams' asshole i'm sick of hearing your shit.

I have never seen someone try so hard to be a generic user....congrats

What about MGS 3 Ocelot?

Can't really deny this. God in the OT was douchenozzle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Andronicus
villains.wikia.com/wiki/Aaron_the_Moor

He said villains not heroes.

>implying it's a villain.

I learned revolver shit from Big Boss.
Yeah, no.

even worse of a cuck

she is a better villain I agree

Best villain ever

>I'd rather watch emo shit.
FTFY

>Guy goes out to destroy the world.
>Plot twist: good guys fail, and he actually destroys it.
Worst part about this post is you beat me to the post. Bravo.

That's the point you dip. It is shit though, he's the most middling villain I've ever seen. Not menacing, just an inferiority complex.
And he looks like tye sheridan.

"Villain" used loosely.

what is that

You guys suck.

I think his name is kratos

>I'd rather watch someone say that he doesn't like sand than the middle rank Star Wars film

Freiza died faster in the movie, and he was made to look like a huge, embarrassing failure in the midst of the fighting. His only Trump card was blown away when whis turned back time.

>TL;Dr: Frieza is not a 10/10 villain