Sup Forums memes

Can we talk about some of the Sup Forums memes and their origins?
For example, the finnish boypussy meme.
Where does it come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

sheinchina.blogspot.com/2008/01/wanted-in-china-tall-blonde-finnish-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, newfig

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

I don't know but the first time I heard of it was because a gay BR was obsessed with finns and used to make threads and stuff with finnish guys

t-that was me :/
but i didn't create the meme.
there were threads about sexually harrassing finns before.

Finns are stereotyped as less masculine and attractive to women and many Finns on Sup Forums embrace this.

>Finns are stereotyped as less masculine and attractive to women
Really? I thought this was Sweden.
Many swedes told me that their country is full of feminine men.

they're both filled with effeminate blonde nu-males with pink hairless boiholes

Swedish men are stereotyped as physically beautiful and with good personalities although mentally quite off the deep end with a strange fetish of watching darker skinned men have sex with their girlfriends or boyfriends.

It's different for Finns.

How hard would it be for a south american to get a finnish partner?

But finns are not actually feminine, right?
it's just a stereotype. right?

Less masculine doesn't always mean feminine IMO. Finns are more like shy beta males.

I remember a long time I saw this thread with a picture of a native american girl and the question what would you do to her.
Other countries said something like I would fuck her but then a Finn answered "I would spout some memes and leave".
That pretty much sums up Finns on Sup Forums.

Most definitely not.

We might not be the most sociable, but masculine traits like stoicism, assertiveness and rationality are much more prevalent among Finnish men than "other" men according to my experience, and I've traveled A LOT.

>Finns are more like shy beta males.

Yeah, but from what I heard from other finns, this isn't about being shy, it's about not bothering people with unnecessary talk.

Ahh, this is why I like Finland and finns so much.
It must be great to have a finnish partner.
Great people.

But the problem is females. If you can't attract females you're not seen as manly.
In Sweden there's 120k mixed people with Finnish mothers but only 60k with Finnish fathers.
This 2:1 pattern holds even in intermarriage between Finns and Western Europeans in Finland.
We are basically a beta nation but unlike Elliot Rodger Finns on Sup Forums embrace this.
So this is where the Finnish girlboy meme comes from, Finns are seen as less manly and gays of Sup Forums want to make Finnish boys their "girls" because of this.

>If you can't attract females you're not seen as manly.
And why is that? Is there anything inherent to finns that makes them unattractive to women?
Because I can tell you that most brazillian women would gravitate towards a guy with fair skin and hair, and blue eyes.

Finns are physically not the most desirable type to most women and secondarily and maybe more importantly Finns are very bad at social interaction because of shyness and insecurity.

>Finns are physically not the most desirable type to most women
In what way? not buff?

>Finns are very bad at social interaction because of shyness and insecurity.
Was it always like this, tho? And if not, when did it change?

You should go to China and leave those disgusting feminist sluts

sheinchina.blogspot.com/2008/01/wanted-in-china-tall-blonde-finnish-men.html

btw, how hard would it be to date a finnish person?

I want to live in Finland.

me too

Me three

me four...

Me five

I wanna be you

>crippling anxiety
>alcoholism
>crazy ex
Nah you dont mate

could be worse bro look on the upside
>not saying your problems aint bad, just dont let it control your life

aww so cute :3
I want a Finnish boyfriend

Everything said about finns ITT applies to swedes too desu

The only good meme on Sup Forums was Alberto Barbosa

annatko poikapimppaa, vitun hurri?

everything you read from int is a meme and a stereotype. Finnish men are actually same as swedes but less into cucking and more patriotic

i'm manly

whoops forgot my manly pic

t.fennoswede

fucking hell america,i like you

That's so cute! Are you naturally hairless?

what did he say?

my thighs are quite hairy actually
smooth everywhere else though

do shave or wax?

nah, its kinda cold so i leave my leg hair be

you're really cute :3

This. I miss him.

Funny how you don't accuse the guy posting a picture of his ass of being a fennoswede.

do you do anything to be this cute or was it just genetic luck?

truthfully, my ass is way too fat cus i've been slacking recently. gonna start muay thai again next month

fat asses are cute, CUTE

oh boy, I wish I was cute.
have you ever heard of assbro? his butt is perfect.