m.youtube.com/watch?v=m8gR4sQvjt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lost 5 friends earlier and 1 of them were my best friend for many years

What happened user

I realized none of them cared about me

Are you kidding me?
you can change how they think of you.
I can't bring mine back from the dead.
I can still see his fucking body hanging there.

user youll always have people who care about you
Go to those people

I'm next

Take this opportunity to realise what love actually is now. It's a game, none of this "we just fell for each other" or hollywood shit. The reality is people get hurt, people cheat and through use of certain techniques and shit you'll end up lucky. TLDR: Getting people to love you isn't about feelings or romance it's about playing the game correctly.

I wish it was easy to find people who dont lie about caring and actually do

Wheres your imidiate family?

dis nigga right. don't believe that horseshit you see in movies.

shit nigga, that's pretty shite
try and get past it, don't let that little spark that tells you have a chance get the best of you, it's wrong and you'll go through a whole new world of pain if you don't move on. I did it and it fucking sucked

You part of the mafia?

I'll join you hand in hand

This picture is so petty.
Waahh, the girl I like wants to be with another guy but she has to love me cause I love her and it's going to kill me. So other people can't be happy cause it'll hurt you?
I get it crushing on someone who doesn't like you or doesn't feel the same way about you sucks but you aren't entitled to anyone or anything. Just because you like her doesn't make her yours or instantly give you some right over what happens. You aren't right for her because you want to be.

Plenty more girls out there, just go out and meet some. Stop hanging up on someone who clearly doesn't care about you. Don't waste time on those who wouldn't give it bacak to you

It only sucks because i ca t really talk to her and in a month ill never see her again

That was pretty harsh

How about manning up and asking her what's going on? Fuck off to reddit if you can't. If you feel like her answers are bullshit find a new one. There's 100,000 different ways to find a new girl.

Just had this talk tonight, she bailed or fell asleep after satisfactory answers. Morning will tell if I should reboot. Sucks because she's something amazing but don't be a whiney little bitch.

I know the exact feel

Someone had to say it

while it's rather shitty, that's probably for the best , it'll definitely help getting past it
chin up user, not everything it shit

One of my friends i talked to about this said i might have given the wrong message

youtube.com/watch?v=qgtkPKZ2OPk

i dated a lesbian for 7 months.

This is an interesting picture, because there's an unseen result here.
If you just step back from the situation, you don't end up getting sliced.

Thanks for the +vibes user
It just sucks cause i HAVE to move on

Holy shit user thats genius

Shit dude

this.

1000 fish in the sea mate, you can always tell stories about the one that got away, but that doesn't mean you should stop fishing and go hungry.

So why are you still here talking to us? Talk to the bitch. Be real. If you care about someone you should strive for them, if its not reciprocated, bye hoe.

Shes alseep right now

that's a surprisingly hard-hitting observation
noice

Boohoo you've got your heart broken. So has everyone. Don't be the type of guy who sits and cries like a bitch, be a guy who gets pussy. You'll become a dick and will never see love in the way you used to but you'll finally see how things are.

not hard to do if you're a girl.

If you're not, then I guess she wasn't a lesbian

You know what helps me not be sad, and brings me infinite comfort?
The fact that I, and everyone I know will die no matter the choices or paths we go down. Once you accept your mortality everything feels a lot clearer.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m8gR4sQvjt4
Listen to this guy, he knows what's up.

Mind if I ask where the girl is from user?

Manitoba

Was it by text?
Apologize profusely and tell her you meant to text that to someone else
Post the ensuing ass pain

berated a girl for 3 months straight and all i got was one singular
I love you, okay?

since then shes cheated on me multiple times and stalks me every single day and wont understand that i didnt really mean those words and wont just leave me alone and shes in a relationship with my father and heinously mentally ill its disgusting please if you see these words fuck off cunt you had your fucking chance you slow dim witted retard

I know his is unrelated but I'm going to bed so I can cry myself to sleep, goodnight my dudes

like ive had 2 relationships since you and a whole bunch of flings get the fuck over it you pathetic lowlife retard (her entire family)

Santiago?

Well at least you know it's not the same one then.
Either way. Discussing it won't do you any good.
Open a notepad and write out all your shit.
When you get in touch with her send it.
Proceed like us dick slinging fellows should.
Good luck.

I could definitely add more to my confession

Wow, the bitch isn't important. However your dad is a fucking douchebag.

It takes someone special to put a piece of ass over their child's feelings.

did you learn a lesson, pussy? if you want to learn about the true nature of women, go to r9k.. those dickless virgins had a lot of time to crack that riddle.

Maybe you should just ask her out and see what she says?

If no, then go find a new crush

who gives a fuck the point is he wont leave me alone either its the most pathetic scum bag coward of human behaivour/action i can think of. guy wont take a fucking hint. pathetic schizophrenic.

I have realize recently that I am self destructively loyal.
My SO has never placed me as a priority, and I don't think they ever will. I'm more of an afterthought, and even though that just digs me deeper into self loathing, I can't bring myself to give up.
I think I'll just live like this forever... I just wish I had better ways to cope, when I told them about my previous self harm i got called a whiny emo bitch.
I laughed it off, but never really went into how bad it got.
Sometimes I just wish I could disintegrate, have nobody remember that I ever existed so nobody but me would get hurt.

the true nature of women is durrrrrr

1000's of years of just being subservient to men, not because they are incapable or physically weaker, but because our forefathers didn't want to put up with their stupid shit.

Yeah its harsh but its the truth.
Think about it from the other side, you're the "other guy" or you're the girl. Both now can't be with the person they want to be with without hurting "killing" this random or one of her friends who can't be mature enough to realise that she's not into him and that maybe he's only hanging around to be with her.
The situatiton sucks and in the early years of life it seems to matter, you love this girl and you wanna spend your whole life with her or you'll die. However that is extremist thinking and it doesn't help you or anyone around you. if you stopped for a moment and actually thought about it she's not that special (sure she could be perfect for you) but out of the 30-70 million compatable people on planet earth (in your age range, right gender and racial/physical preference) you're bound to find another "perfect" somewhere in your life and until then you learn to love yourself, you improve yourself so you can be her "perfect" and everything will be ok.

The issue with picture is it shows and promotes an unrealistic and dangerous ideal. That you should matter more than other people to them and that your wishes should trump others or there is no point in living and thats false, not just from other people's points of view but from you're own. Live to make yourself, not relying on other people.

>guy wont take a fucking hint

stop giving him hints and give him a PPO instead.

There's more then one way to cut faggots out of your life.

tldr;
>>she has to love me
>>she can't love someone else
>>wahhhhh

aka, just a bunch of angsty teenage shit.

You are not supposed to say
>I love you
before like 10th date. This is how unstable manchildren behave. She's just trying to do some damage control.

And if you did it, as I suspect, over a text message then you can consider her response being exceedingly polite. She should have just ignored you if she had an sense.

loyalty will kill you, especially if it's to the wrong person.
be self supportive, grow yourself, go out be indepenant, learn to fight against the day (I know all cliche sayings but I don't know specifically what the issue/s are that you have/face)
you need to realise that just escaping hardship isn't enough. if you don't fight it you never get better and you'll never be strong enough to stand it alone.
you don't have to leave her straight away but talk up, tell her how you feel, show her what she's done or more likely not doing. then decide if you actually need her. if she's a shit partner then there are millions more of her who will treat you better, billions if you will put up with her shit.
you aren't trapped unless you let yourself be. as in OP's picture. you're only in danger if you stay exact where you are and don't try to change the situation. leave, stay and fight, talk up, anything. just do something

I've been slowly letting them in more because I am a very private and secretive person, so I guess I'm trying to slowly push and see how much of the fucked up-ness I've been hiding for five years they can handle.
It just seems like everything else has always come first, but I don't remember how to be my own person anymore. I've always just mirrored who I'm around.
I'm trying to speak up more, but I just don't want to be seen as weak. Or unable to deal with my emotions, and I don't want to hear what I already know. That they just don't care about anything beyond convenience.

I feel for you, user. Similar thing happened to me back in high school. Was friends with this girl for years and fell hard for her. Eventually I told her, and she just ignored me the rest of the school year. Then shortly after graduation, she suddenly moved 500 miles away without telling anyone, not even her mom or best friend since childhood. Eventually she got knocked up by a nigger, who left her like all niggers do. She eventually moved closer to this town then married her high school sweetheart who was out of prison for only a year or so.

After getting the cold shoulder from my now ex-wife for months and only ever hearing "yeah, I know" from her every time I said "I love you," I decided to never say those three words again. I'll only say "I love you too."

But noone really cares beyond convenience. even those who love you only do it because they love the rest of you, they'll put up with or try to change what they don't like to keep what they do. thats how people work.
So lay it bare, if they accept it then great you have people who atleast at face value will support you. If not then clearly they don't actually care about you that much and you need to sort out how you can support yourself.
go out and learn how to be yourself. stop mirroring and become your own beast.

user thats so shitty my girl is just leaving the province and i cant move

That picture relates to what I'm going through now. My first ever gf and I lasted for two years until she suddenly fell in love with someone else out if the blue and broke my heart. Turns out it was a guy I was warning her about saying that this guy is being nice to you so he can get in her pants but she she fell for his trap and now is in his arms. It's like.. Wtf man that's not cool

The girl i confessed to is currently dating one ofnmy close friends but shes leaving in less than a month so i thought fuck it
Your situation is shit too though
>mr steal yo girl