I know you guys are missing someone in your life

i know you guys are missing someone in your life.
whats her name?
what will she always be to you?

Can't bring myself to say her name, but she'll always be my first love and the one that I selfishly fucked over time and time again because I couldn't man up and control where my dick went.

Gillian Gonzalez. We were perfect. Are perfect. She got me through so much and helped me figure out who I am. We aren't together because of religion differences. I miss her...

Delfina

Let's say, she's gone.

She's clearly a Catholic. What the fuck are you that it matters?

Lance
>soul is like a secret that I never could keep

Wah a bloo bloo bloo

You guys are a bunch of fuckin pussies, there are literally BILLIONS of women in this world, go and find another one to make yu feel special

Move on, you fags.

Charity. She will always be the one who saved my life.

definitely they will find the other women, but first love is first love my friend

About gillian. She is an agnostic. And I'm a Christian. It went against everything I was raised as to be with her. It red to get her to church but she wouldn't budge

Raven
I will never forget her first girl who i never get bored talking too, but shes a addict so can't start a family with her

op here, mine is alison. known her for years. she is literally the perfect girl. perfect woman, i should say. im so proud of her and all of her achievements. but she will never be able to be with, nor i with her. we both are living on the same side of the window, but will never live in the same room.

My wife is asleep right now so I sort of miss her I guess.

ohh OP, you remind me of her, now i have to get drunk, fuck.

Dont listen to these angry fags they put a dick where ever a hole is. But you are either a broken record or go out and discover what the future can be (within reach of course)

ok here goes in order of enjoyment
>Mallory
>Therese
>Jessica
>Katie
>Karli
>Heather
>other Carley

bitches be crazy

>emily
>first real girlfriend I had
>did literally everything together
>functioned together in person rather well, most of the time
>my first for a LOT of things
>have been mentally unstable since middle school
>bad bout of depression
>get really distant
>fall into a void
>she leaves
>still in void
>been through 6 girls since her
>stop trying to get laid
>with girl now sort of
>asked me out
>i agree
>don't feel anything

Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like

We all miss "That's so Raven," but at least we get to see her in The View now right?

Cheqd

>girl of my dreams breaks up with me almost a year ago
>ruined me for a few months
>bounce back, doing really well, realize she was pretty shit
>she messages me a few days ago, wants to hang out
>we drop acid at her place and have really wild sex for 2 days
>she wants to get back together
>lolnope

who cares, they all have boyfriends anyways

My wife's sister
Even now when I look at her I want her so bad, even the simple act of kissing her cheek to greet her makes me want to just go ahead and kiss her lips.

Again.

Cristal. Sounds like a whore name but she wasn't...at least the one you had to pay for. She loved wearing black lacy panties and bra. She has B cups and the best bubble butt ever. She was petite too and light. She had pretty good muscle situation where you could see tone and ab shape. She had a little of a goth look but she also looked fucking hot at the same time. She also was always wet, never need to do foreplay. Just pull down and go.
Anyways we used to work together. At first we were just friends and she had a boyfriend she claimed she loved more than anything. I had a girlfriend at the time. Two weeks of knowing each other my gf cheats on me (she kissed another guy). I automatically broke up with her but didn't want to move back home so we still share bed in small studio.Two days after the breakup me and Cristal decided to drink some beers at the old abandon school a block away from my house. It was freaking cold and I told her to get close. She did. We started being lame and telling each other how much we wanted to kiss each other and she, like the alpha she is, pulled me in and kissed me. I never felt so wanted in my life. She straddled me and started making out with me. She reached for my cock and I knew sex was going to happen but being shy and like 5in but still thick, I didn;t want to do it in public so I told my ex to leave and we fucked on her bed. After that, I was tired of my ex gf's situation and moved back home. Cristal and me started have sex almost all the time. Swear if I had kept it going as long as I could have, I would even fucked her at work..We worked at the same job. However I was dense and for once in my life, I was getting a lot of girls looking at me. I think it was cause i was so confident after getting Cristal, especially after all the guys at the restaurant were saying how they wanted to fuck her. Eventually a really hot girl took notice to me and my hickies I kept getting and she thought it was hot and we started to get serious

Jennifer. Beautiful black girl. Has a fetish for white guys, and hates other black people. Wants to break the ghetto stereotype that comes with being black. Things were going good for a week, my friend even showed her a picture of me, and said that she thought I was cute. She started showing interest in me, then one day we just stopped talking out of nowhere. Like our text convo from over a week just came to a grinding halt.

longest post i have ever read on Sup Forums

His name is Jake. He was my son. He flipped his truck on a creek bridge about a year ago. I was a couple hours too late finding him to save him.

sorry for your loss

She claimed she was one of those "love sex, video games, low maintence" gfs. She did love sex cause she was molested at 13 and love it and fucked the dude till she was 15. the dude was like 25 at the time and she said it was someone still in her life but never would tell me. That's a whole different story. Anyways I told Cristal that I was falling for this girl and wanted to make a threesome happen. She was down but then my future gf started acting like i was a playboy and said if i wanted to be with her id have to cut all girls off so I did, sinking back to the beta I am. Cristal was so upset and I only realized later that she actually liked me a lot and wanted to be my girlfriend. I was so cocky at the time i decided that i didn't want to be with a girl who was cheating on her bf with me because i could never trust her. She ended up with a a dude from the restaurant, who is a lucky fuck, considering how fucking hot she is at sex.
I miss her everyday and would take her back because even past the sex, she brought out a confident alpha male in me and I want to feel that way again.
Note: One reason she liked me was that I was perfect cock size for her. She said her bf was too big and I was just right that she could cum buckets. I should've guessed that was a sign we were perfect together...sigh

I had more. I just finished it

Samantha and she wasn't even the prettiest I was always smiling when I was with her

Jess. We dated, I got selfish, I left.
I'm happy where I am now but she's the only one I ever saw a future with otherwise and I often wonder what might have been. She deserved more than I gave at the time.

Also she was a freak in the sack and had double E tiddies.

Yeah probably man I know that feel it's like you find that one who is different and you love everything about then she leaves because like a fool you were too stupid to realize how great she was. Now you feel nothing with these normal girls

Stephanie.
We're done but I still miss her, she was the only thing that mattered in my life.
But whatever, her loss.

But why? What is keeping you guys apart?

My daughter. OD while I was overseas. Should have been there.

lets just say... family. so now i just watch over her, do what i can for her, anything to make her life as exciting and wonderful as i can. seeing her smile, or laugh, or really do anything makes my heart soar, because very simply, she is the only one i think i care about out there. but life dealt us both a shit hand with family. so i just gotta make due with what i can.

I loved. Once. Poor choice as it turns out.

Meagan. The girl who if this was a story, she would symbolize my innocence.

Too bad if this truly is a story, she is gone forever, and sadly, I haven't seen her in four years now.

Do you guys have an end game? I was in that exact same situation with the girl I loved. I cherished the moments I lived with her but that didn't last long. I started to feel frustrated about the situation and couldn't keep going anymore, I felt our relationship wasn't going anywhere.
Anyhow, take care of her and don't be a dumbass like me, you'll regret it

no end game. im sure she will go and get happily married. and i am excited for her future, and hope that the guy she does settle down with cherishes her the way i do. she deserves more then the world out here has to offer. so i want her to know that till the end of our time together that is all i have tired to do. i am just afraid that when she does find the right guy to take care of her, i won't be able to really find a reason to stay around anymore. for anything.