Alright, math time. Lets see if you retards can figure this out

Alright, math time. Lets see if you retards can figure this out.

So three guys walk into a pizza joint, and bought a pizza to share, costing 30 dollars. So they split it three ways and paid 10$ each. After paying the waiter remembered that they had a special and the pizza was only 25$ so he took five out of the register gave a dollar back to each one of the guys and kept two dollars as a tip. So at the end, all three guys paid 9 dollars each, totaling 27 dollars, plus the two dollar tip that the waiter kept, totaling 29$

What happened to the last dollar?

shut up, op, you fucking retard

I think you're the regard here. You can't denie it. Denial is always the cost sign.

tax balance

the customers paid $30, got $5 back, the waiter got $2, and the customers each got $1.

30-5=25
1+1+1+2=5

total =$30.

no missing dollar.

hear hear.
wasn't going to do the math, but, I remember the joke as hotel rooms.
and, that it was originaly camels or some shit back in a-rab days..
and that OP is a huge faggot.

But each guy only paid 9 each, plus the two from the waiter.

9×3=27
27+2=29

>all three guys paid 9 dollars each

actually, the 3 customers paid only $8.33 each, as 25/3=8.3333333

see

no, the each paid 10. what they got back afterwards has nothing to do with it.
it tow different equations mix into one to fuck with you shits.

But what if there wasn't any fractorals. Or solid bills being exchanged?

i couldn't give a flying fuck about 'what ifs' or 'no solid bills being exchanged'. they aren't part of the riddle.

O guy 1 -- 10$
O guy 2 -- 10$
O guy 3 -- 10$
30$

O register fag -- 5$
25$
O guy 1 --1$
O guy 2 -- 1 $
O guy 3 -- 1$
3$
O register fag 2$
5$

maths!!!

After refunding each guy $1.66, the waiter then gets a 2 cent tip for being an asshole and wanting $15 an hour when he can't do 3rd grade math.

But they are. The riddle was the paid 10 for a dollar back. Only ended up paying 9.

Not that they paid 8.33$ and everything balanced out.

that's the joke dude.. there was no last dollar.. the whole pont of the fiddle is it gets jerk wagons to way over think shit..
all the money is accounted for. they didn't pay 9 dollars.. they paid ten.. it says right in the fucking thing.

no, they collectively got $5 off, for a final cost off $25, so they ended up only paying $8.33.

Note that when you add it up to get $27, you are considering it as money they spent. But in that frame of reference, the waiter has $(-2) dollars of the money they spent. So the correct total is $27-2=$25 i.e. the fault is in the calculation.

>Hear a riddle on Facebook
>Can't figure it out
>Post it on Sup Forums to see if someone will give you the answer

You try to figure it out fuck-face. Instead of tracking how much the people spent, figure out where each dollar is. Or, of the money that they spent, figure out what happened to it.

I bet OP doesn't even know how a Raven is like a Writing-desk..

money given = 30$
money retrieved = 3$
money actually given = 27$ (25 + tip)

what OP says is the money given = 27$ + tip

10+10+10-5+1+1+1+2-Obama

... expect
money retrieved is 5$
so its
28$
25+3... and 2$ to himself...

just wait until Bernard Glassberg gets in...
it will be
FREE SHIT FO ERE-ONE!

OP is retarded, the non jew is the one who paid 10 bucks and the jews paid 9. Lrn2math

this whole thread...
I should ask..
"why did they bury the fireman on the far side of the hill?"

you over thinking cunts will fight over this one I'm sure.

This.
Entitled little shits.

he was dead faggot