Tell me about ancient Greeks

Tell me about ancient Greeks.

Were they actually blonde haired and blue eyed northern Europeans, or like modern day Greeks who are as swarthy as Turks?

I'm curious since I am indeed a Greek myself

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=Xfx1VaSIOgQC&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=golden hair greece&source=bl&ots=D7ipeRFWeo&sig=HZBe9kb6VLGDWH7aqk3lptshYL4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNoLDm4PfQAhVExWMKHawiDkUQ6AEIRzAL#v=onepage&q=golden hair greece&f=false
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a thought

Ready?

What if some Greeks were dark-haired and swarthy, and what if some were blonde and blue eyed, at the same time?

Here's another thought?

Ready?

Faggot

Sup Forums has shown multiple times that Ancient Greeks were light haired and light eyed

only cucks will deny this

>light haired
Proofs?

whoa that sure activated my almonds

theres these ancient models and alot of stuff online

Most of it I saw was from alternative news sites like Stormfront but they make excellent points

>models and alot of stuff online
>alternative news sites like Stormfront

>Stormfront
>excellent points

Everyone pack it up.

>Everyone pack it up.
Ohhh no no no
You cant leave now
THIS IS THE FUN PART

I have no Idea how to source that. on the other hand, here is a mosaic from Pompeii from 100 BC portraying him in battle.

man that american actor must have had a lot of greek blood to be given that role ! haha movies = reality xd
also that movie sucked

WE

It makes sense that they were more swarthy since the early greeks were off-shoots of the proto-indo-europeans, such as the minoans and mycanaeans

Here

Well it's a start. Also, when digging around, I found this.
books.google.com/books?id=Xfx1VaSIOgQC&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=golden hair greece&source=bl&ots=D7ipeRFWeo&sig=HZBe9kb6VLGDWH7aqk3lptshYL4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNoLDm4PfQAhVExWMKHawiDkUQ6AEIRzAL#v=onepage&q=golden hair greece&f=false
It's a poem that seems familiar to me, from a Greek Lit class too, I'm pretty sure it's legit. If the text says "golden hair", it probably means blonde, so there is textual evidence of at least some blonde hair.

I fell that what you ought to expect from this though, is that Greeks have some recessive blonde hair genes.

they were predominantly blonde, but then became turkified hence poor

>Most of it I saw was from alternative news sites like Stormfront but they make excellent points

>they were predominantly blonde
Nothing I've found says they were predominantly blonde, just that golden hair and red hair existed and were known to them.

thats because jews hide the actual sources/data

But obviously you've found that, so where is it?

You just know m8, you don't need to be a genius for that

All of their statues with color are blonde/light haired and light eyed

>Most of it I saw was from alternative news sites like Stormfront but they make excellent points
that's it boys we're done here

bet you think romans were white too lol

they were even whiter than ancient greeks

HOL UP

swarthy

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Delte this!
This is nothing but Jewish propaganda!
Everyone knows that all Europeans were blond and blue-eyed before the Moorish, Arabic, Turkish, and Mongol invasions!!!

>mentoNEGRO

like pottery

look at the sun
then look at the skin complexion of the germanic

then look back at the sun

what did he mean by this

Fucking retarded stormfags

Yes. Today's Greeks are Turkish rapebabies, however.

Behold the ancient Roman Aryans

good argument (not)

Ahahaha you're just as sad as the WE WUZ niggers