Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-38285223
express.co.uk/news/world/743307/Finland-fight-migrants-Nordic-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Queer

aqui, amigo mongol

23yo incel here

don't think the fbi has a file on me, at least not yet

Why don't you get a hooker if you thing having sex will make your life any less shit

It's not about the sex you retarded faggot

bbc.com/news/uk-38285223

>The biggest effect was caused by depression and anxiety, which saw happiness levels dip by 0.7 on the scale

>However, having a partner saw happiness rise by 0.6

>tfw depressed kv

>involuntarily celibate

>23 NEET virgin
>gradually learn to be alone
>now I don't want any gf, just occassional fuck buddy
Life is... sad.

I'm voluntarily celibate

ama

Why?

Just a fancy word to say virgin, right?

no, i have had sex but i am currently completely starved for sex and intimacy etc

Yes, but it also implies it's because you have no chance of losing it no matter what you do.

this so fucking much.
i want to lose my virginity to someone i love and who loves me back.

How do I know when it's involuntary?

when you really want to lose your virginity, but can't because no one likes you.

I really want a gf to love and lose my virginity to, but I don't do anything to try and achieve it. I've had several girls like me in the past, but I never acted on it. How do I know if it's involuntary or not at this point? I really want a qt gf to live happily ever after with.

>I really want a gf to love and lose my virginity to
>but I don't do anything to try and achieve it

There's a contradiction here.

Is it really tho? Do you actually try to achieve your dreams or have you settled for something less?

ive only been laid once, i need more

If you really want someone you do something about it.
If someone "really wants" to be an author but never tries to write anything they don't really want to be an author they just like fantasizing about being one.

>"AMA!"
>*Asks a question*
>*No response*

...Literally for what purpose?

This, no gf for 4 years, and 3 ocational bad fucks between that, it fucking sucks

>If you really want someone you do something about it.

h-hehe, not me! I suppress my emotions and keep them swept under the rug until the regret eats me up from the inside over the next decade and makes me long for death. Silly old me, hehe!

You miss all of the shots you don't make for yourself.

It might seem obvious, but sitting on Sup Forums and being miserable are not going to help you find happiness nor find a woman to share your life with.

But being miserable is the easiest thing in the world. In fact, it's so easy I basically don't have to do anything haha!

yes
however I have achieved true enlightenment
ama

I'm voluntary celibate. I choose not to participate

>Who /involuntarily celibate/ here?
Do you get mad at happy couples like ER?

express.co.uk/news/world/743307/Finland-fight-migrants-Nordic-video

no
i'm unironically happy for them

No, I don't get angry at them, instead I get even sadder about myself.

thanks for the reminder

I never got why hapas are so bitter and self-hating. Why is that?

internet meme

my life has been fine. ever since eliot though on Sup Forums people won't shut the fuck up about us even though his mother was some dirty indonesian mud goblin and his dad was a weirdo film director

In theory, it's because they feel completely unwanted for being who they are.

Asian women have a strong bias in favor of white men. When white men and asian women have a couple, they're children are going to be Asian. As an young mixed Asian boy, it's weird to see your mother reject her own race, and go after whites. In a sense, it feels as if your own mother didn't want you.

Plus, studies have shown that Asian men (alongside black women) are the least desired racial/gender group in America.

lol it's funny I bullied this hapa kid on Sup Forums after the elliot thing and i think it got to him

>You will never be an Alpha-Asian Finn, descendant of the glorious Khan himself
Why even fucking live if my ancestor wasn't the progenitor of literally millions of people today?

just got laid last night.

that wasn't a nice thing to do i mean it's not even fair. all it took was one megasperg to ruin everything

i mean people don't look at chrischan or thad (Sup Forums pedo nigger) and think 'lmao these are the representatives of an entire ethnicity

ikr
>asian intelligence
>slavic looks
hungarian = true master race

i think some of the bias of it stems from the cesspool which is /r/hapas. if you haven't heard of it i say should should go check it out to see what i mean

You're volcel just like the rest of em

Pömp

looks just like my hapa spawn. :^)

I'm voluntarily celibate.