Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I fuck that, and I drive that. You jelly?

Show tits and face

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

chick doesnt look hot, car is probably on lease gfy

How bout some beaver?

I drive a Jeep Wrangler. Good luck in the mud faggot

Fail

wtf why would you fuck a porsche

We have roads where I live.

make me fly

You and you're ugly wife are probably on a vacation in vegas to get away from your shitty kids and found this car in the hotel parking lot.

OBVIOUS BAIT IS OBVIOUS

girl has a weak body and a Great Clips haircut. anything else?

Bitch has backne and no one cares about an entry level Porsche that costs less than your average shit-tier beamer.

not jelly of your ugly thai or flip wife and gay panamera

>cayenne
ew
>girl
meh

>girl

you're in for a nice surprise user

Oh so you fuck cars and drive dead bodies?

she has zits on her back Sup Forumsro hahaha

How nasty...

That's a gross cunt.

im not even op and i still think youre a loser

Gear shift in pussy

Meh... Who gives a shit? There's always someone driving a better car and fucking a hotter girl. What are you gonna do about it?

You *cuck that

What do you know! They both have the same name!

Go pull a Paul Walker and wrap that that piece of shit around a telephone poll with your fat ass girlfriend faggot

OP you're not showing us the whole car because you couldn't afford a 911 turbo, and instead got a Boxter like a complete faggot.

are we not going to see anymore bait photos? or did you feel like just briefly stopping by?

>anoyone can afford a 400$ lease payment buddy you arent special.

Good for you, faggot. If it really makes you feel better to "show off" to anonymous people on the internet is probably because you are irrelevant to the people around you in real life. Not the slightest bit envious of that.

exactly

no, you are missing something if you feel the need to boast, fast cars and easy women crash hard and are a total wreck soon enough

grow up, grow old, and die fgt

>lambo
Lel.
My truck could beat your pussy ass lambo. Also my girlfriend isn't a fat skank. She's a petite skank.

You know damn well they're both rentals

>not owning a 993
>not showing your ladyboys cock

tasteless and boring. do not want

mediocre white girl and a car you're going to be paying off for years
try harder fag

>lambo

Fuck lol I've been drinking and I just realized that it's a porsche.
Congrats on driving a girl car OP. My truck can still beat your little girls car.

Thats a fucking Porsche

How is your car gonna be $50,000 but your hooker only $20?

>Vag out of shot

Probably Arby's as fuck

Read the post above. I'm drunk and I mixed the lambo logo with the porch logo.

you're trying to prove you're better than someone who posted a thread on the fourth chan
how insecure are you

>No hips
>No ass

Literally looks like a man's body. And I drive a Unimog why the fuck would I be jelly of a Porsche?

Both dont give one fuck about u OP

Pretty fucking insecure.
Why do you think I bought a truck?
That's besides the fact, a truck is a man's vehicle and a Porsche is a woman's vehicle.

GTFO outta here summerfag

Why are truck drivers always massive faggots that brag about their trucks? Do you all have small peens? Or what? I'd like to know from your own personal experience.

You're typing with that whiskey dick?

I drive a 2013 accord. I think its pretty nice.

>all the jealousy itt

Lol fucking weeabo neets. He's driving a sexy fuckin porsche and fucking a very fuckable looking chick. Unlike you fags jerking it to loli and scat, he is fucking a real pussy and driving an expensive car. Fuck off fags. I'm jelly, OP.

Tripppsss check that accord

>porsche
>woman's vehicle

No I'm not.

Go get a better bitch and a better whip nigga!

I don't think it's a small penis thing that everybody thinks.
I think it's a misplaced sense of masculinity. Every truck driver I talk to is the same way. I don't believe we all have small dicks though. Mine is honestly like 7". But I am very insecure about my manliness

well at least u admitted it
u win this round

But can you do both at once

Yeah its a fucking gay ass woman's vehicle. If you're going to buy a Sportscar go get a Hellcat or something for fuck sake.

Well at least you can admit it. Good for you truckfag.

an older porsche suv worth $30k on a good day? and a used ham. hell your penmanship isnt worth dick either. try harder op, wasting our fuckin time.

he's american user, u need to understand

I fuck cars and drive girls too.

>Porsche

Of all the cars to spend your money on. I expected better, richanon.

LOST

Show them headlights.

Is that a 986 Boxster?

the front badge looks like a gaping asshole
you're right, that might suit OP a little better

You would think the trade off would have resulted in something other than a trap leaning on the hood

Hell if he can afford a lease in this economy. Baller

Girl isn't my type.
Probably a fucking Boxster or Panamera, in which case I'd take my Bonneville over that any day.

ah...that looks like a tranny.

It also looks like a porsche.

>Truck
You're a piece of shit. The only truck I would ever drive would be an S10 because they aren't big, heavy, loud pieces of shit, like what you probably have.
Actually I would also love to have a Ram Rumble Bee.

She's got a fat ass

ive thought about showing off my girl like this but then i remember this is Sup Forums and no.

You put in so much time into copying and pasting that, only to swing and miss.

/thread

I would say 90% of the trucks I see have seating for more than two people, which totally defeats the purpose. You can take the kids to school and transport a recliner, or you could get a real fucking truck and make use of that wheelbase.

f150. safest, fastest, outsells 2 to 1 anything else.

God damn man
You have money for expensive cars but you are fucking that whale
Lel

>Safest, fastest

>i don't like trucks but if i did like trucks i would have a better truck than you
>my dad could bash your dad if my dad loved me

Because it sells better, it is better. Noice,

There's only one truck I like, it's as simple as that.

At least get a decent Porsche

>Safest
How did you like your recall faggot?

>current year
>not knowing some 2005-2012 porsches are as cheap as regular cars.

My Titan eats f150's for breaky tough guy.

Not jelly. I actually feel better about my backne now. Thanks op.

It eats pieces of shit for breakfast?

what sort of trashy whore would go along with this picture op?

no, I am not impressed by any means.

still doing better than any other major automaker in recalls. and bailouts...

>supercab
See
faggot, you want a tall car

Call of Duty outsells most games, but that doesn't make it good, does it?
It outsells because it's a Ford.

Good one user. You got me.

My hummer pushes a hundred throbs a sec

Fuck that's my ex.

well if we wanna talk 3/4ton ford still takes the cake.