Sup Sup Forums?

sup Sup Forums?

would you marry a cute white girl with lots of acne on her face and has over $100k in student loan debts?

>she only makes $30k a year

> 30k a year
>more than me
>shes hot as hell
>yes

probably would

Marriage is for chumps, fuck her and chuck her just like every woman deserves

>>shes hot as hell
>skin resembles the surface of mars

ok

What dumb bitch gets 100k degree for a 30k/year job. No

More like fuck and chuck you like you deserve

Don't marry her, you just reduced her to pimples and debt, she can do a lot better than an asshole like you

Would marry in a heartbeat. You obviously have nudes, so post em.

Fuck yes. Also post more, would like to see her with makeup she is stunning.

Girls can fuck me and chuck me all they like, why would any straight male care?

>women
>smart decisions

do the math bro

Feelings? Emotional attachment? Not saying a guy can't fuck around without these things happening but more than likely they eventually do.

What does that have to do with what I said. You're a piece of shit that needs to get over themselves. #byefelicia

OP is that pic you? If so I will marry you and clear your debts.

>would you marry a cute white girl with lots of acne on her face and has over $100k in student loan debts?

Money is the #1 reason for a relationship not working. Acne can be fixed with drugs. Student loans follow a person around until death, they can't be discharged through bankruptcy.

I would, you have potential, unlike this anonAll that shit is fixable. Now if you're a nighttime psychopath, are autistic, or have something else wrong that's difficult to deal with, that's a different tale.

Marriage is an investment....love & money. In this case this choice of specimen witholding genetics and low gross revenue to debt ratio, She is considered extremely risky and eventually catastrophic.

That's a lot of debt, so it depends on how much you make and how much you expect to be making a couple years down the line.

Acne is no problem, man. There are a ton of ways to get rid of it.

samefag. also cancer

This, for the love of Gygax, this.

>#
>On Sup Forums
>remove oxygen from brain
>by method of your choosing

Yea....If you're a pussy!

If you have any feelings for her at all then yes.

kys you faggot

Kek, I bet you took the gender studies course!

No, but I'd toss her a grand to spend a long weekend doing whatever I want. She gets the money at the end and she can leave any time, but it's going to be empty handed.

You two are faggots.

No, trust me debt is no bueno for relationships, brother

What happened to Sup Forums? Responses like this belong on reddit. Jesus

Well I have no one else, so yeah.

She's beautiful and looks so sad. I want to tell her everything is ok and it'll all be ok. Seriously.

I'd also like to fuck her in the ass but the other partners left as well.

White knight detected

Potassium

This is bait. Her pic has been posted on Sup Forums many times over.

quick question.

Can she support herself?

I didn't know girls could be white knights

You must not watch game of thrones, with that tall blonde dyke

Thank you—I've seen it three times, at least, with this identical "story". Hence my "this thread again".

Ok. Hold on, killing self..will post results

She is fucking hot....
anyone knows who she is?

theres medication for that shit.
marry her.
cure her.
fuck her.
??
profit

accutane, minocycline, stieva, dalacin, benzaclin....

she would be 10/10 adorable if not for the acne. just get her to go see a good dermatologist

I don't remember a blonde dyke on there

With an oral treatment for 6 months and i mean pills the acne is gone. Then she can model or act in por. And bam everythings fixed

>#mommyissues

>get her a clean bed spread and pillow cover.
>Eat a little healthier.

Acne isn't like an incurable thing.

Yeah she looks like a really nice person.

>implying cute girl with acne and 100,000 dollars in debt (and maybe even missing a foot) would be interested in an average looking guy who makes more money than her.

>MFW you implying.

If it's the chick in OP's pic, FUCK NO. Plainest bitch ever. The "100K in student loans for a 30K a year job" chick is going to become the new "plain chick". Absolutely nothing special about her whatsoever. She doesn't even look that great.

If she actually loved me sure.

Then again no girl loves me so.

Why don't YOU man up faggot? It obvious you don't make enough to take care of her you beta cuck.

you're actually cute, i don't mind the acne. as for the 100k debt, you'll eventually pay it off. you just need a man atm

Jesus christ, am I a fucking charity?

no girl is going to love you without a reason. make a reason

Sil daw pwuszii bw0i yeeeeup

acne don't care too much. debt brack nope.

Enjoy your cold, lonely faps virgin

she looks like a keeper, could be a bitch though

How big is her cock? I won't settle for less than seven inches.

acne goes away. shes cute and will be even cuter as she gets older.

Trust. My ex had bad acne in her teens and it started to clear up later in her 20's.

Yep