What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

a real one ;_;

One that's not needy, can go a few days without talking. One that has her own shit going on. One I don't have to worry about, can take care of herself. Preferably redhead

Like I am so achingly lonely at this point

Honestly none, you can only go so long as a kissless virgin before you realize you're a bad person. I'm just going to get a dog and wait quietly for my death

One that actually loves me

One that is exactly like my current one except far hornier. Sex two or three times a month just doesn't cut it.

This one

can take a joke. can enjoy sitting in a room without filling the void with something. enjoys cuddling. expected to know AT LEAST the basics of cooking and has some artistic taste. also one that can take initiative on her own and not expect everyone to lead her by the nose for the rest of her life once you're with her. also always supportive of me and never shit talks me or gossips about me. is on my team in every sense of the word

One alive, they begin to stink soon

a woman who does not want to have children
and likes to travel
not religious (I don't care if she believes or not, I just don't want a fanatic)
and that we have some similar tastes, but not all of them. with diversity the best comes
I don't need her to be super super hot bc I am not that hot lel

Me, but with tits and a vag

The one I got

One who's come back in time and told me how to live so I don't an hero and actually end up with her.

A third dimensional one.

rape that bitch.

This would do finely.

>Wants a girl who will fuck him more than once a fortnight
>Should be wanting a girl who isn't fucking other guys so that he only gets it once or twice a month.

U, bitch.

lizvicious.jpg

Paper white, c tits, wide hips, wannabe muffin top, will fuck on any semi-flat surface

About my height, nice tits, ass, and face. Spontaneous, ambitious, passionate, forgiving, and kinky. I want her to take me for who I am and love me, despite all my faults and failures. Between my drinking and smoking, I need someone to fill this void with something more meaningful than pleasant tastes and bad decisions. I want someone that I could use my skills and trades for the sole purpose of her surprise and enjoyment. I want someone meaningful. Not like all the other shitheads in my life.

You just described the girl I'm with now. God I love her but she's never been the prettiest, in fact she's stereotypically a butterface and kinda ugly. Does this make me a horrible person? I want to marry her, sometimes when I'm out alone I see all these other beautiful cute woman and I think about leaving her. What do Sup Forums?

One who is basically my mother. A dominatrix, but a nurterer. Someone who does awful things to me for my own good. Someone who can can hurt me physically and emotionally, but not to the point of being damaging. Someone who can set limits for me, and be able to withstand me testing those limits. And the girl had to like to do the fucking, not really get fucked.

I had a messed up childhood if couldn't tell.

Thing is, I have that girlfriend now, well I did. I refer to her as mommy and everything, but now it's progressed a little too far and she beats the fuck out of me and verbally abuses me on a daily basis. It's gone way too far and I can't really bring myself to stop it. I feel like I have battered wife syndrome. But I think I'm starting to like it maybe, I don't know. It makes me sad, but I don't know what to do without her, so I just keep obeying. I want my fun Domme back

Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing, user

1- Doesnt age.

2- Doesnt get fat.

3- 10-13.

>its doable right?

yes

One I could hold close, having a pulse is negotiable, must hold me back, must be average healthy bmi or lower, must have all limbs and no highly noticeable defects on the skin surface, must be kind, and she must understand my hopes, dreams, fears.
Above all, I must understand her, in all aspects.

This

>literally describing a prostitute

The kind that doesn't give a fuck and is ready to fuck.

Plastic surgery can't fix face, and other medical issues that causes her weight fluctuations and acne. and she would never do it anyway. I am attracted to her, but how do I get rid of this dumbass feeling that I can do better? She's amazing ad I love her.

Stupid fucking thread. Never post again.

Why not tell her, and if you get your ass beat, then same show continues?

get out and meet some girls fam. There are a lot of girls like this.

>just fuck my shitter up

one like my waifu

Someone like Kosaki

I know your pain.

I have told her, several times. We have a long talk, things go back to the fun, care free way and then several days later we're back to same abusive stuff. I don't really know how to break the cycle besides leaving her, which I'm not sure I am mentally stable enough to do

check & kek

holy shitt....

A..are you me?

None at all.

This thread is watch by your average camwhore.

One that say "yes" when i tell her that i love her

There was a Jordan Jones thread earlier.

I'll take one of her.

Whatever you answer will be wrong, there are unforseen downsides to everything that you'll think you can reconcile up until you have to deal with it.

one that just takes me places even when i'm doing something

just makes a decision to go to her house and i will.

i just want a reason to actually go out

Is there a common issue you get beat over, or perhaps a common feeling you get before she reverts?

lol

>pic related

A dead one.

> () ()
> ( ._.)
> ( )
> (O O)

One who is moderately* intelligent... Ive gotten better at brainwashing with my current gf (only had two, went in with the intention of making them worship me, 2 for 2...) and drop-dead gorgeous. More important than either of those is mostly virginal.
>inb4 girls lose their virginity at age 7 to uncle dave
>inb4 there are no moderately* intelligent women
>inb4 no such thing as brainwashing
My goal with my next gf will probably be regular threesomes. Im working on a psychology thesis based on Dr. Millon's (Harvard [?] Professor) personality subtypes. His work is stupid good at pigeon-holing people into a handful of paradigms. Im mostly aiming to crack causality for the subtypes, and I think I could brainwash girls into committing crimes for me. I mean, I could probably get this one to commit certain crimes for me, but shes a bit of a troll, and I definitely think I could get a good looking piece of ass who is just as dedicated somewhere down the road.

/Thread

Something like pic related.
I imagine she has the sweetest personality.
I doubt a person like that even exists.
I doubt if a person like that did, that I would be able to make her mine.

What out for Kevin Bacon, mah nigga!

indeed

can beggars really be choosers?

Damn. This turned into a feels thread

If they don't mind starving.

You are an evil genius.

im never settling down.. i would always end up trying to cheat. Current gf and I are on unspoken terms that we will break up after I get some money and pay her back a bit for supporting me for a while. You know how you read about socio/psychopaths and read that they are great at manipulating people into supporting them? How said paths are just leeches? Im excellent at leeching. I have an ounce of magic mushrooms in my closet, $200 cash in my pants, leftover takeout from 3 different restaurants in my fridge, and the love and adoration of the people who support me so well. Havent worked in about 2 years.

I am about to get my BA though, and it is pseudo-likely I will have a 6-figure salary by the end of the summer. I was already offered an internship at Lockheed-Martin for 25$ an hour, but I am holding out for a better job that I actually have to apply for.

>This
I don't need another fucking project. I need someone who will be fine without me, but is happy to be with me. Smoke some weed, play some games, have good sex.

Lmao that filename

It sounds like you're looking for your mom.

you say that like it's a bad thing

How does someone go their whole lives without kissing someone? I could understand sex, but kissing, really?

Somewhat attractive. A little extra weight is fine if it's carried well.

Needs to be chill just sitting around with me at my apartment or some public place.

Would be really cool if she enjoyed talking with me while I draw.

anything that not a fucking troll looking shit

It is. It means that they have some really big problems, and they probably need to work on that before looking for a girlfriend. You've got to fix yourself before you can get into any sort of meaningful relationship.

Not really a common issue. Usually if I've ran my mouth about something, or forgot to clean something, didn't pay a book on time, etc. Those I can kind of understand. The other half of the time though, it's over stuff I can't control. Like how she was driving us home the other day and traffic was backed up for almost a mile on the highway. After being stuck for about 10 mins she reached over and back handed me several times because she was pissed at traffic. Also, her car died in a gas station parking lot the other day and she came at me over it because I didn't decide to drive us that time.

Pay a bill*

>My doctor, man, he's a really weird guy. I told him my wife has an STD and he gave HIMSELF an antibiotic

Youre too kind. I sort of want to share the results of my findings on Sup Forums once they are done, but if everyone has the secret, it wont be a secret. All I can say is that my background with CS and math is making this job fairly easy. If you look into Millon's personality subtypes, you could graph all 15 personality types with as few as 3 axes (Im using 6 for convenience [3 spacial, and each node also has an RGB value]). He actually goes into evolutionary causes for the personality types, which will help with my end-game research, but it is fun to look through the subtypes until one of them stands out as someone you know. Try testing the person to see how accurate they are... it will scare you how predictable human beings are.

I wish I got this reference =( Which movie or TV show should I watch to get this? I actually love the Kevin Baconator

Now that's what I call a Nigger Splitter!

dude, wut? looking for similar traits to that of a motherly, caring woman... how does that mean "really big problems"?

>my mom was anything like that.

Can't we just call that the ideal? The perfect mom is probably the perfect women.

Don't fuck the dog.

Because apparently looking for a women who looks suitable to raise children has no biological imperative to men who are looking for a mate.

This generation is fucking weird.

The kind that loves me.

Thanks, Professor Cuckstein!

it's like your trying to make a point, but i just don't see it. what exactly is the problem looking for a woman that cares and loves you, instead of just looking for a "mate" who looks suitable to bear children? i don't understand

No lets look for women who aren't caring so I can be constantly reminded that i'm simply there to supplement her income.

Skip having a child because your now a surrogate dad for this bitch.

meant to click the other dudes post. it was sarcasm.

>tfw no black metal gf

Makes me miss my fucking ex, even though she was crazy

Why are metal chicks so rare and when you do find them they are almost always insane?

someone who underwent similar parental abuse to what my mom went through so that I, like my Dad, can give her a good life as an adult and the opportunity to raise a son who'll do the same for some now unborn future abused woman #daddyfuckedme

that makes more sense lol

WHEN I WAS... A YOUNG BOY #daddyfuckedme

not to sound edgy but people (like me) who enjoy listening to screaming are likely to be kind of crazy. like why you gotta listen to so much screaming

One who is like my first gf (pic unrelated except for her and ex both being asian)
>she was so quiet and lonely when i first met her (we both were 15 or 16)
>quickly became friends after being matched to be a project partner with her in US history class
>we had a shit ton in common
>both loved history, gaming, anime, metal music among other things
>one day i admitted myself to her
>she said she was holding it back out of fear, but she for the longest time wanted to say the same
>every morning i would wake up and see she messaged me a good morning text
>took her to the shooting range once, she was nearly pissing herself with fear but was shooting like an absolute mad(wo)man by the end of the day, she absolutely loved it
>it soon became tradition that every sunday after church we would go and shoot at a gravel pit not far from where we lived that i had a bunch of targets set up in

she cared about me basically more than anything in the world. it was the greatest feeling and i never felt so great about myself

>but her mom being the bitch she was
>didnt want her to date till she was 18 years old
>forced her to break up with me
>2 or so months later she moved away
>was forced to quit contact with all her old friends, which included me
>flash forward to about 7 or so months ago (I am 18 now)
>she managed to get a hold of my number
>began talking like old friends
>but i near immediately noticed she had changed
>she moved out the very second she turned 18 (cant blame her with her bitch mom being the way she is)
>gave up on christianity altogether
>succumbed to the tempt of drugs, parties, and sex, all things we used to agree were hedonistic and disgusting
>it tore my heart in half to see such a sweet and innocent person like her be turned into another "thing" by this gross society
>i blame her mom for being so restrictive and harsh, but at the same time i dont
>deleted her contact and havent talked since

i miss you Jessica. The old you. Its been so long

>WHEN I WAS YOUNG BOY
please tell me what thats a reference to if it is one

No but I mean like literally crazy. She was diagnosed bipolar and imo borderline schizo.

>older than 35, preferably 40
>chubby
>hairy pussy
>hairy armpits
>cuddly
>likes anal
>loves me

Here ya go!:
The Following
W/Kevin Bacon
FOX TV Show
You remind me of the bad guy(you cool tho)/villain whose name escapes me.