ITT : Vegan hate. +Dubs game

ITT : Vegan hate. +Dubs game.

Is that a new religion ? Why the fuck do they bitch at everyone that disagree with them ?
We ate meat and killed animals even before we were Humans.

This vegan dirt eater wants a "debat".
Dubs decides what I say.

but factory farming is often unethical, senpai

We do have a weird double standard when it comes to certain animals.

If we spend enough money and give them enough space, we can make it "more ethical". I don't like animal suffering either.
However, just refusing to kill animals to eat them is a personal choice. Vegans should just stop bitching everywhere about it. We know how meat is produced. We know it's from dead animals. We've been doing it from the start.

Factory farming in the US is shit. Factory farming in the EU is a bit better.

Fucking tired of seing this on facebook with dead animals open all the way.

Vegan Kryptonite

On facebook you can post videos of animals being killed with blood everywhere, screams and agony.

On facebook you cannot post a pic with boobs because it will be bad for the mind of children or weak people.

Not sustainable
Only one free range cow takes up 50 acres. We just don't have enough land for that. Besides, the act of killing animals is unethical itself.

TOP KEK
O
P
K
E
K

But halal/kosher meat. Ploblems sloved.

Not sustainable at present population levels.
If you really want to help animals, yourselves and the planet, put all your energies into stabilizing world population. 10 billion people on the planet is the root cause of every problem facing us today.

buy*

who defines whats ethical? nothing unethical with a quick death imo.

Animals kill each other and no one care.
Humans are animals.

Really? Then jump off a bridge. Ethical and quick, and one less asshole on the planet.

Genocide ! We will kill billions of people and the world will be sustainable again.

No bridges in my area, also shouldnt you be crying about some chickens or some shit?

No need for genocide. Attrition could fix our problems in 20 years. One kid per family, just like the Chinamen fixed their problem.

Bullet, then. Quick, ethical, painless. Give me your address and I'll fedex you one.

>just like the Chinamen fixed their problem.

...really? "fixed"? in what sense? now they have a massive gender imbalance, homosexuality is running rampant and birth rates are plummeting to unsustainable levels.

>birth rates are plummeting to unsustainable levels.
lol, you're not even trying, are you?
Gender imbalance is cultural. Just make it illegal to abort females.

>le edge mastur ship u boolet to kill self with xDD

Grow up bub.

Do animals use computers? Do they play video games? You want to pick one thing animals do to mimic but forget about the rest? Bs
You're taking the life of a sentient being. Call it humane and ethical all you want, but you know damn well it isn't

ITT : Atheist hate. +Dubs game.

Is that a new religion ? Why the fuck do they bitch at everyone that disagree with them ?
We believe there is a god and mind our own business but these degenerate fucks always want to debate with us

This atheist dirt eater wants a "debat".
Dubs decides what I say.

Before you balk, think about it. No more strife, no more pain. Everything fixed right up. I can get a 12 gauge round, a 1/2 inch pipe, a hammer and instructions on fixing your life to you by morning. Just let me know.

Found the feminist

Oh great. Another thread full of pseudo intellectuals.

>this thread

>>>reddit

>We believe there is a god
Maybe they fuck with you because you're a dimwit with an imaginary friend. Have you considered that? Grownups with imaginary friends are pretty funny.

I don't care if my bacon is playing Call of Duty.
I just want to eat bacon.

Be sure to make 12 more threads today to complain about how vegans won't shut up about vegans.

280 meat eaters kill by everest

2 vegans kill by everest

LOL everest killed 278 times more meat eaters.

checked. dubs speak truth

*tips fedora*

Yea because slicing someones neck open is "ethical"

You wouldn't mind me doing that to you would you?

/thread, the vegan faggot op posted about is making a good point

First man to climb, first woman to climb, first disabled to climb, first vegan to climb.
They managed to get there after the disabled. Nice.

"pseudointellectual" is one word, Brainiac, an adjective. Look it up.

And thats why everyone likes deadpool better.

Keep going pal, bring on an Anonymous imageboard and such sure makes you a badass. You should go to you'd fit right in, since you seem to enjoy guns.

Well, if guns frighten you, I could explain other ethical ways to end your pain. I'm here to help.

It's so unimaginable how hypocritical you morons are, if someone does some fucked up shit to a cat or a dog you freak the fuck out and track that person down. But you have no problem eating meat where the animal literally came from an animal holocaust. The only respond you guys have to vegans is trying to be edgy and claiming you don't care about animals, or you dance around the question because you have a lot of dissonance in your brain because you care about one set of animals and at the same time contribute to the suffering and death of another set of animals for no reason. You just follow society and do whatever everyone else does because most people agree with you (just like most people agree with religion for no logical reason).

Eating meat is the ultimate blue pill.

My bio teacher doesn't eat meat because of some genetic disease she has, said she wouldn't mind eating meat but doesn't care too much. Showed us food inc later on in the semester and I think like 1/4 of the class became vegan or vegetarian right afterwards.

I personally don't give a fuck about the meat industry, I don't eat fast food and my family shops from local farmers markets so I don't really worry too much about the "animal abuse", Honestly its either this or we go back to hunting like savages and our population significantly decreases.

Fucktard. We aren't forcing people to eat meat and dead animals. We're not complaining every single fucking time about how good it is to eat meat and how others should do it too if they're not retarded.

Vegans do. They post their shit and complain everytime.

We can 100% understand and respect their choice of not eating meat. But they should respect our choice too. Their ethic is not our ethic.

>current year
>believing in a supernatural
Please, do keep recycling the fedora meme. All it does is make it even clearer that you don't have any actual rebuttal to the questioning of your worldview's fundamentals and even the slightest idea as to what the fuck you believe.

If I had no choice but to be murdered in a quick painless way and makes me halal to eat

And why not choose to get not murdered at all?

2/10 bait
Made me reply
Math is not your thing is it

I'll bet a year's pay you own leather shoes.
Who's the hypocrite now?

dubs prove there is no god

>If I had no choice
dumb veggi eater

>our population significantly decreases.
This would be a good thing for the ecosystem.

faux leather shoes

Try again faggot, keep try avoid the logical inconsistencies. Be a good little boy and keep eating meat so when you grow old and can't work and pay taxes we can take your entire life savings to pay for your heart surgery and timely death after.

Keep taking the blue pill.

Im an atheist but I can understand why someone might find more comfort in hoping for an afterlife, instead of just accepting the fact that after you die nothing happens. Nothing at all. You're just dead, you don't feel anything, its like you never existed. That really sucks.

I'm vegan. I just imagine people body parts in my mouth instead of animal parts.

I seen OP daughters severed leg in my mouth. Dripping in its raw gore glory.

I loss my appetite. what an I say?

Learn math retard

It's making fun of how stupid it is saying how a small sample size of vegans on everest is significant.

Maybe math isn't your thing, because your logic skills are shit tier.

>We do have a weird double standard when it comes to certain animals.
>we
who is we exactly? I could give less of a fuck which animals are our food. We slaughter the manufacturable ones who have plentiful, rich and fatty meat because we can. If dogs and cats were manufacturable and had a substantial amount of fatty meat, we'd kill them too. ffs

Dogs and Cats taste like shit unless cooked by a special family recipe

it wouldnt fix shit. there are no problems with high population and birthrates itself, the problem is inefficient agriculture and bad infrastructure (including sanitation and medical facilities) in developing countries. you cant "fix" a problem by treating the symptoms.

>We aren't forcing people to eat meat and dead animals
You're absolutely trying to do that.

>We're not complaining every single fucking time about how good it is to eat meat and how others should do it too if they're not retarded.
Yes, that is literally, exactly what you're doing. Non-stop. To a completely absurd degree.

>Vegans do.
Bullshit. I've known real actual vegans and they NEVER talk about their diet even a fraction of a percent as much as meatfags complain about vegans. Meatfags are literally just triggered that vegans exist for the same reason druggies are triggered to the stars that clean people exist. You know someone has the moral high ground over you, it makes you feel inferior, and you throw your shit to compensate.

>We can 100% understand and respect their choice of not eating meat.
No, you can't. You literally can not actually do this. And this is why you little bitches whine and complain day and night about vegans. Nobody talks about vegans as much as meatfags do. NOBODY. At least vegans have a point to make: they're attempting to show compassion to other living things. The meatfag position is 100% concentrated butthurt and nothing more.

Because if I was livestock I wouldn't have that choice in the first place. Actually the benefit to being livestock is that there will be an incentive to keep the species from going extinct so even if the species is suffering, they won't go extinct. And they don't know any better. When an animal is being prepared for kosher/halal purposes they don't know when they're dead and they don't suffer since once you slit the jugular you're dead immediately

It's about culture and how people are raised. People like cats and dogs because they grew up with them, or everybody around them agrees to like them. It is instilled in their brains that those animals are above animals that the people they are around them eat.

Hitler was a vegetarian

They should respect the fact that we eat meat and we should respect the fact that they don't eat meat.

It's like religions. It's about living with each other without bitching about every different thing.

And honestly they should stop posting gore again and again.

Falling for this meme

TOP KEK

if eating meat is so bad why does it taste so good x d

Well spoken. This is exactly the situation here as well. (The Netherlands)

You take prescription drugs tested on animals. You've owned leather, don' lie. You eat eggs from tormented chickens, and milk from captive cows. You, Sir, are full of shit.

vegan: so meat is rape?
vegan: wait no...fuck this guy's good.

It is??

Vegans are scum.

>No, you can't. You literally can not actually do this. And this is why you little bitches whine and complain day and night about vegans.

I'm not the guy you replied to. But I haven't thought about vegans in like 3 or 4 years probably. And I DON'T respect their faggoty choice, and laugh at them when I think of them, but I sure don't complain about you idiots day and night. You make me laugh.

>incentive to keep the species from going extinct so even if the species is suffering

To bad that they are cutting forests down to make room for livestock and livestock produce more greenhouse gas than all human transportation combined.

>they don't suffer since once you slit the jugular you're dead immediately

What about the collective suffering of their entire life. And what about the lack of life they could of had getting kill at 2 or 3 when they could of lived to 20 years old. Thats like killing a 12 year old.

Guns don't frighten me guy.

ROLL

I dunno, jesus freak "eternal life" sounds worse than oblivion. How fucking boring would it be, sitting on a cloud until the end of time? Not to mention all those poor souls screaming in hell right below you, condemned for the "sin" of requiring evidence to believe.

>How fucking dare you. I don't ever complain! I"M NOT COMPLAINING YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING MEAT EATERS!!!
hmm

hahaha at pic!

I thought your situation was a shitload of taxes and friendly foreigners raping all your children

You are absolutely delusional.
I don't take any prescription nor eating any eggs or milk. Plus side of being vegan? You are a lot healthier and don't need drugs. Like I said above I use faux leather, it looks the exact same and is very cheap.

>there are no problems with high population and birthrates itself

Kill yourself and live stream it please

>But I haven't thought about vegans in like 3 or 4 years probably
I don't see how you couldn't when anti-vegan meatfag butthurt threads are spammed every single day on just about every board.

>And I DON'T respect their faggoty choice
Nobody cares what you respect, dickhead. Nobody is trying to gain your respect. Vegans are attempting to stop the rampant cruelty to animals and destruction of the environment that human carnivory creates.

>but I sure don't complain about you idiots day and night
Well someone sure as fuck is. This thread stands testament to that. By the way, how can you claim to not have even thought about vegans in 3 or 4 years, yet you're in this thread? The only explanation is that this is literally your first day on Sup Forums.

>thinking that because they are an atheist that they are smarter

So how's being a fat ass permavirgin treating you, newfriend?

guess you vegans are starving yourselves then? Otherwise you'd be complicit in the slaughter of the billions of animals killed off or even starved as their habitat disappears to make way for rops. Not to mention all the animals slaughtered as the crops are harvested.

Right vegans?

ILY

I am sorry you have been backed into a corner, I hope one day that you can see how irrational your meat eating is and you go vegan for the animals, the environment, and your own health.

I'm not your "guy", buddy

I'm not your buddy pal.

jesus fuck the salt in this thread is making my bacon-wrapped potato covered with molten cheddar cheese along with a glass of milk unedible

Honestly, you are getting extremely annoying. Shove a carrot up:your ass and think about what you're saying. Think about it for a good minute or two.

You ever take an aspirin? Then you are responsible for an animal's pain.

no bullshit I don't remember seeing anything about vegans on Sup Forums ever, unless it was a really long time ago and I've forgotten. Been here since 2007.

Also, I'm glad you are not trying to gain my respect, as you deserve none.

But in your honor maybe I'll make a midnight fridge raid and pick out some succulent bacon.

There is literally no good argument for eating meat

You know that you are not going to be in perfect health until the day you suddenly keel over. You may be healthier longer, but you will reach a point where your body starts to weaken and become susceptible to problems, and then "unethical" medicine will be required.

You are really tip toeing around the issue. Why not everyone go vegan and reduce population. If anything why not go vegan for a selfish reason, it's cheaper and better for your health.

>notational
>meat eating
We have been eating meat for a millions of years. You must be extremely retarded to think that going full vegan is OK.