So i ate out my girlfriend for the first time today. It was her first time too and she says i was really really good...

So i ate out my girlfriend for the first time today. It was her first time too and she says i was really really good. But i want to be even better than that. Do you guys (or girls) have any tips? any suggestions for the next time?

This can also be just a general pussy eating/ blowjob thread

>It was her first time too

No it wasn't.

Blow air up there like you was inflating a balloon. They fucking love that

Depends on what she likes. I suggest deep licks. My friend said she hated when her bf ate her out the first time cause he treated it "like a lolly pop" so go ham user.

Well she says shes super self conscious of her pussy. shes not a virgin and she would send nudes to guys but never her pussy

I just put my lips on the clitoris and wiggle the tongue on it until she comes. you can stick a finger in the vajayjay if you want for extra stimulus.

So you admit that you're shacked up with a whore?

You're going straight to Heck, son.

Lick her ass while you're down there.

this guys an idiot

but yeah just start off slow and tickle the clit with your tongue and have a go on it and then go for the full pussy munch switching between the two, my advice

Few tips instead, as if these virgins think you can teach eating pussy with steps.

Most important shit, specially if you love her. Read that woman's body language, her moans and everything else. She's gunna spill the beans if you pay attention.

Don't do one thing forever. Definitely mix it up, explore for yourself, and her.

Take your time, get comfy down there.

Don't give it all to her immediately, make her want that shit. Tease her around the edges.

Your hands can be used for more than just "sticking a finger in it too" reach up and play with her tits, rub her stomach and sides(to make sure they aren't in orbit of course).

Have fun with it!

Oh yeah, 28/m. Wife now but got plenty in the day. Dunno if it matters but I don't think you want some 16 year old who is just breaking his own ice to give advice.

just because shes not a virgin doesnt mean shes a whore. and even if it wasnt her first time getting eaten out, her moans let me know i wasnt half bad

Use as much teeth as possible

On some girls the clit is too sensitive, instead focus on the nerve stem just above the clit, it will still drive them nuts without the uncontrollable seizures. My wife cums within a minute when I do it, just saying.

Tell her you want to make a mouth baby.

I hooked up with a hippy girl at festival once, we went to my little tent, she was dtf. had condoms and lube for me. I went down on her and shes sucking my dick when i notice she has these little dingle balls of shit hanging off of her butthole hairs. after that all I could sort of smell was shit. I flipped her over and fucked her doggy style, played with the butthole some an rubbed the poop balls off and rubbed them on her skirt. never ate a pussy again.

I love eating pussy and looking at girls butthole hair while fucker her doggystyle but your story turned me off both those things.

eww

Good way to kill a girl and get away with it.its the most common way for women to die aged 15-30

How the fuck does a girl who's never picked up another girl before do so? I'm literally dying to eat some fucking pussy, but I don't know how to find other girls who are attractive to me that are down for that. HALP

I'm not saying she faked anything with you, but keep in mind that girls like to make us feel like we're the best. We're a lot easier to please than they are, and they don't want us to feel inadequate if we aren't getting them off. I do pretty well in bed, but I've also had drunken nights where I know for a fact I was shitty. They'd still say "you were so good" though. Point is, don't trust what they have to say. Listen to them through their body language.

My biggest tip I can give you is pay attention to her clit. Anyone can fake a moan and a grind. If she's really feeling it, her clit will start to throb. Take your time, it takes a lot of girls a long time before they fully get comfortable with what you're doing.

Outside of that, if she's into letting you practice, do it. Don't do stupid shit like try to fuck her with your tongue. Pay attention to the clit but don't spend all your time there. Go all the way out to the inner thighs. You'll know she's getting into it if she closes her eyes.

If you can get a girl off with your tongue, you'll fucking know it. Some get off harder than others, but there's no faking the convulsions and twitches that they start making. Once that starts, give it your all. If you can make a girl cum, you can get whatever you want afterwards. The first time I got to try anal was right after I got my gf off.

Craigslist, meetme, fetlife.

Can I has tits nao?

Spell out the ABCs on her clit, suck and quickly flick the clit with your tongue, slowly give deep full licks up the entire vagina, insert your tongue as deep as you can into the vagina like legit go nose deep, and do this all in the 69 position. Also don't just start going ham at the beginning, kiss her legs a bit in the inner thigh, scratch her pubic hair a bit, reach up and play with her tits and nips... be passionate really. Don't do a half ass job.

Idiots in this thread

Don't take any one technique and make it the only one you use.

I've learned over the years that every girl is different and every girl gets off different. The shit goes all the way back to the first time she rubbed her clit when she was 12... They get in a rhythm and that's their shit.

So, pay attention to your girl and what gets her off. If you do a thing, does her leg shake. If you do another thing, does it make her tense up.

Most girls I've gone down on like consistency. They want you to warm them up slowly and then pick a thing and just do that. What the thing is depends on what you try and the result you get. My last ex would never get off if I just licked up and down right in the middle, but if I moved over to the left and up slightly from her hood, she'd cum so fucking fast she didn't know what to do.

SOOO, I would save that place for once I'd already warmed her up with a ton of other stuff. Get her really going hard for a long while and then slow down and hit that position. Then slowly get faster over a couple minutes until she was going hard, then increase pressure and focus on a smaller precise area and BOOM, she'd soak my sheets and let me do whatever I wanted to her to get off.

before actually going to the pussy, kiss up her legs then kiss right around her pussy (the lips if you will)

Shit in her hair, bite her pinkie toes off, and try to scoop poop out of her anus with a rusty spoon.